Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I die when a hun or someone on tattle references ‘legal’ 😂😂 like what law stops me saying Aoibhes content is annoying 😂😂😂 it’s mortifying
Not only that. The first version of that story she tells on the pod she says she figured out a tattler on here- including that she was an accountant -so Aoibhe says she had her solicitor send a letter to her employer.

She retells the story later in the pod but in version 2 , she says she'd sent this tattler multiple solicitor letters to her home first and she was ignoring them , so she says then Aoibhe & her solicitior THREATENED to write to this girls employer . In the retelling, it's only upon being threatened by Aoibhes solicitor that she agreed to "apologise and do something else" (which she doesn't specify) despite multiple ignored letters before that .

So according to Aoibhe, you can use your solicitor to threaten people to get what you want? Threaten to ruin their professional reputation even if the thing you're threatening them over isn't a work related matter??!!!

What solicitor would agree to that? No gdpr concerns, nothing, just harrass some accountant into apologising upon threat of sending her tattle username to her employer?!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Not only that. The first version of that story she tells on the pod she says she figured out a tattler on here- including that she was an accountant -so Aoibhe says she had her solicitor send a letter to her employer.

She retells the story later in the pod but in version 2 , she says she'd sent this tattler multiple solicitor letters to her home first and she was ignoring them , so she says then Aoibhe & her solicitior THREATENED to write to this girls employer . In the retelling, it's only upon being threatened by Aoibhes solicitor that she agreed to "apologise and do something else" (which she doesn't specify) despite multiple ignored letters before that .

So according to Aoibhe, you can use your solicitor to threaten people to get what you want? Threaten to ruin their professional reputation even if the thing you're threatening them over isn't a work related matter??!!!

What solicitor would agree to that? No gdpr concerns, nothing, just harrass some accountant into apologising upon threat of sending her tattle username to her employer?!
So complete lies as without proof IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) which they’d only get from guards if they bothered etc the solicitor was essentially slandering and threatening this woman? Pull the other one.

Plus the employer wouldn’t care unless they were referenced as the tattle name wouldn’t link back to the employee and their profession and employer 😂

I wonder was it an AL person she coped onto and reported them to HR, no such solicitor etc 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So complete lies as without proof IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) which they’d only get from guards if they bothered etc the solicitor was essentially slandering and threatening this woman? Pull the other one.

Plus the employer wouldn’t care unless they were referenced as the tattle name wouldn’t link back to the employee and their profession and employer 😂

I wonder was it an AL person she coped onto and reported them to HR, no such solicitor etc 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sure she showed her colleagues text to instagram as they questioned her promoting sweet king when she had just got a tummy tuck and was also promoting gymondo. She’s a witch

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Who does she think is going to believe that load of bull? No solicitor in their right mind would agree to that bull, they are leaving themselves open for trouble unless the solicitor was MUF’s alter ego Laura Napes? 😂😂

The cringe I feel when the huns go on like this. It’s only the Irish ones too. It’s so embarrassing. How is she saying she got someone’s home address or is she leaving that gap out of her fictional tale?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who does she think is going to believe that load of bull? No solicitor in their right mind would agree to that bull, they are leaving themselves open for trouble unless the solicitor was MUF’s alter ego Laura Napes? 😂😂

The cringe I feel when the huns go on like this. It’s only the Irish ones too. It’s so embarrassing. How is she saying she got someone’s home address or is she leaving that gap out of her fictional tale?
Laura napes is a great solicitor 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I die when a hun or someone on tattle references ‘legal’ 😂😂 like what law stops me saying Aoibhes content is annoying 😂😂😂 it’s mortifying
Just to correct you there 😜it’s usually their “legal team” they reference 😂 they must have a team of solicitors on standby hitting refresh on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We’ve had way better things exposed on her tattle since Hugo’s name reveal why is she still fixating on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What about the tea Gary spilled about her climbing out a window to escape Juan or Trinity Quarter gate 🤣🤣🤣 No one cares about Hugos name 🤣🤣🤣
I’m baffled she hasn’t caught more people spilling tea about her I’ve never come across a thread with more witness statements then hers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’ve had way better things exposed on her tattle since Hugo’s name reveal why is she still fixating on that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What about the tea Gary spilled about her climbing out a window to escape Juan or Trinity Quarter gate 🤣🤣🤣 No one cares about Hugos name 🤣🤣🤣
I’m baffled she hasn’t caught more people spilling tea about her I’ve never come across a thread with more witness statements then hers
Cause she doesn’t want to air the real tea that was spilled ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she fallen out with Jenny since Gary spilled the tea? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
plus its not a state secret, its a family thing, the names are already out there for the brother, it's pretty obvious.
She's such a melt.
Nothing is private, once you've told 1 person, you've told 10, she'd be surprised what 'private' info is passed on 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
I’d say the brothers fiancé breathed out a sigh of relief when Efa took Hugh off the table it’s an old man’s name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There hasn’t been a mention of Jenny since she said she booked flights for her wedding & then never mentioned it again 😂 another friendship bites the dust
I thought I’d get away with being up to date going back on two threads, I’ll be flat out now the weekend reading back 😂 I need to hear about the climbing out the window 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her threads have been wild at times 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m in tears on number 7 with the Juan puns, the locket for “lily”, the breadcrumbing a new fella but hanging couples pics in the dads house or wherever she was living post break up but mostly at him wearing a Penneys jacket with the stripes or wings taken from his official uniform jacket so he could look like maveric 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There hasn’t been a mention of Jenny since she said she booked flights for her wedding & then never mentioned it again 😂 another friendship bites the dust
That was hilarious. She was suddenly all over Jenny and on her hen and all about the wedding and then the weekend of said wedding she's nowhere to be seen. Wished them the best but didn't look like she was working she was just at home and no mention of why she didn't make it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.