Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are crew allowed ask passengers for autographs? I would have thought it was a no no and if you did it, you would be very discreet, not flashing it all over instagram 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Are crew allowed ask passengers for autographs? I would have thought it was a no no and if you did it, you would be very discreet, not flashing it all over instagram 🙈
I thought cabin crew couldn't use phones?

Reactions: 4
I just checked the people she most recently added. The unveiled podcast and that DJ being two of them 😂
Because she’d never have followed another low level influencers podcast as hers tanked and she doesn’t strike me as a techno head. I wonder when she will unfollow both as Aoibhe only follows the elite

Hugo in the pilot costume - I think that's more for Mommy attention then Hugo's

Reactions: 23
On route
It’s the suitcases for me.
She really has such a low level of intelligence

Reactions: 6
Remember that 😬🤣 why would you even say that abour your so called "bestie "
And the only reason Aoibhes was planned was cos Juan wanted to put the kibosh on her pilot training plans. Five mins before that she was in Florida checking out flight school. That was her plan! Hugo was Juan’s plan! That’s what happens when you put someone on a pedestal and let your whole life revolve around them!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Do we believe having baby number 2 was Juans idea? I don’t know why he’d do that if he was unsure he’s even stay with her. There must have been problems long before Hugo was born

Reactions: 2
Do we believe having baby number 2 was Juans idea? I don’t know why he’d do that if he was unsure he’s even stay with her. There must have been problems long before Hugo was born
I’m convinced it was to get him to stay. She constantly said one was enough, no more after lily etc. Repeatedly.

Reactions: 7
She always said she was 'one and done' but as we all know "Hugo was planned (Axel wasn't)" so someone planned him

She always said she was 'one and done' but as we all know "Hugo was planned (Axel wasn't)" so someone planned him
As if “planned” makes a baby more loved or a parent more capable…..tbh if I was Jenny hormonal as duck I’d have swung for her with that dig….hearing the stories since though sounds like she’d have swung back 😳 maybe that’s why Gary and Jenny ran their mouths so openly then? Sure it’s only fair 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why didn’t she pick her brother as the godfather or his finance and the godmother. Strange
The brothers fiancee is Lily's godmother. It was supposed to be her best friend at the time, Vanessa, but they fell out just after Lily was born and she asked Tori last minute 🫤
And now Vanessa is back on the scene, I wonder is that topic a bit awkward 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The brothers fiancee is Lily's godmother. It was supposed to be her best friend at the time, Vanessa, but they fell out just after Lily was born and she asked Tori last minute 🫤
And now Vanessa is back on the scene, I wonder is that topic a bit awkward 🤔
And Jennys fella, the neighbours they knew a wet week was godfather! 🤣 and they don’t speak now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.