Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really bugs the tit out of me the way she goes on about being a single MOM, how amazing she is with her kids etc. and this is from the one who took off with Juan when Lily was only 4 weeks old!
She’s also not a single mom. She’s a mom, she might be single, but she’s raising the kids with the dad? she has the dad taking the kids half the week, she’s Creche and grandparents constantly jumping in. She markets herself as this broken woman carrying the world on her back

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had to drive somewhere earlier so stuck in on in the car.
@LennonRoad did a great job recapping, thank you!!

couple of bits i took from it.....
she works full time, she works full time ... does anyone know she works full time ? She works full time. Say it again Aoife, go wan !!

Which leads to my second thought on it. They banged on and on and onnnnnnn about trolling. Why do people talk about them. Why do people say things about them. They seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact that they CHOOSE to do this. They put themselves out there publicly. It's optional ya know.... no one has a gun to your head to share your life publicly???

I don't know much about Niamh Cullen to be fair but hearing her fan girl over Aoife so much was pathetic.

Her story about finding out someone sharing something here privately was a bit confusing. One minute she was talking about years ago with Hugos name, then she was saying it was recent, then she was back talking about years ago again.
I gather from the ramblings that something was shared here recently that only a handful of people know. But, God knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had to drive somewhere earlier so stuck in on in the car.
@LennonRoad did a great job recapping, thank you!!

couple of bits i took from it.....
she works full time, she works full time ... does anyone know she works full time ? She works full time. Say it again Aoife, go wan !!

Which leads to my second thought on it. They banged on and on and onnnnnnn about trolling. Why do people talk about them. Why do people say things about them. They seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact that they CHOOSE to do this. They put themselves out there publicly. It's optional ya know.... no one has a gun to your head to share your life publicly???

I don't know much about Niamh Cullen to be fair but hearing her fan girl over Aoife so much was pathetic.

Her story about finding out someone sharing something here privately was a bit confusing. One minute she was talking about years ago with Hugos name, then she was saying it was recent, then she was back talking about years ago again.
I gather from the ramblings that something was shared here recently that only a handful of people know. But, God knows.
I also find it weird they go on about trolls. Surely that only encourages it?

Reactions: 8
Niamh’s fan girling was totally fake and for show only for the podcast.
She didn’t know Aoibhe had taken her kids faces off her Instagram and she thought Aoibhe went off line after her melt down for 6 months when it was a short two months 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Niamh obviously wasn’t even arsed going into Aoibhes IG before the pod to do her homework

Reactions: 18
Niamh’s fan girling was totally fake and for show only for the podcast.
She didn’t know Aoibhe had taken her kids faces off her Instagram and she thought Aoibhe went off line after her melt down for 6 months when it was a short two months 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Niamh obviously wasn’t even arsed going into Aoibhes IG before the pod to do her homework
Surely that makes the "influencer" world even more pathetic and fake ?
I know nothing about you but I'll blow smoke up your arse for the pod.
I prefer my people with a bit of honesty and integrity thanks 🤭

I did actually laugh at them saying she was a hard ass manager in BT. It was said in a jokey way but there was definitely an undercurrent of something

Reactions: 11
Christ on a bleeping bike those first two threads were WILD!

Juan Corr is the best thing I’ve ever read 😂

“Criminally unfunny” was iconic 😂

Her abusing old school chums saying their faces were like bobbing in a fryer or something…..IRONIC for all the crying she did about online abuse

I saw my old profile on end of thread 2 when she blocked me for looking at Sean Juans stories 😂 little crazy bleep and it was her whinging like a banshee that ever made me aware of her to even look, wish I’d read the first thread back in 2020 😂

The Oscars for her 21st in that KIP in Drogheda, attended a family function there post Reno and Christ we all got diar deli belly 😂 certainly not an “Oscar” worthy venue 😂

She’s been trying to get famous for years with the modelling so she should have a tougher thicker skin now and should know her antics come back to bit her re the SoSue tit she was starting in that Facebook group.

Think she might be the worst of them all playing the whole victim thing while being the biggest bully of them all and duck her rightly if other staff in AL try to get moved off flights to not have to deal with her narc self.

Anyways, I need to decompress now that was a LOT of reading and rowing over that poxy child’s name on behalf of the brother 😂

To keep current on topic - MF, be very very careful with him if anyone else has any dealings with him. Unfortunately I was unaware of this side and the desperation for fame prior to handing over money but make no mistake, he’s not all namaste good vibes positivity and loves gossip when it’s about himself for god knows what reason (gives a bit of a I have a high court suit LLL vibe) so wouldn’t be shocked if he’s on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t follow her because she’s dull af but what was Niamh’s “blip”? Also, is unveiled a referenced to the Bloggers Unveiled days?

Reactions: 6
My boss knows my lunch breaks are tattle 😂😂 did she really say she’s the reason people have threads here?? How was she shut down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My boss knows my lunch breaks are tattle 😂😂 did she really say she’s the reason people have threads here?? How was she shut down 😂
When is your boss going to match you over to apologise to her and write her a letter? 😂 if her outlandish tale is to be believed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s always about her. Who says the rat was her side? It could have been Juans side. Like let’s say it was recent and it was the Tulsa claims, who says it was the people she told, Juans friends can be here too (please stand up with ☕), likewise if it was the Hugo name who says he didn’t tell someone ‘oh she’s going to name him Hugo and the family are not happy’

Reactions: 5
It’s always about her. Who says the rat was her side? It could have been Juans side. Like let’s say it was recent and it was the Tulsa claims, who says it was the people she told, Juans friends can be here too (please stand up with ☕), likewise if it was the Hugo name who says he didn’t tell someone ‘oh she’s going to name him Hugo and the family are not happy’
If she's that paranoid she should just get off insta.
She has a full time job.... just incase anyone DIDN'T know

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, narcissi’s do this because they can’t admit their own wrong doing. Someone else is always the problem and the cause of issues, definitely not the narc. So rather than admit she cheated on her fella, got knocked up and then got a taste of her own medicine from Juan bam thank you mam, it was all tattles fault!
At least she’s topped saying that the trolls endangered the life of Hugo and caused her to go into early labour. That was a weird narrative she took for a while.
“The stress of the experience led Aoibhe to have her baby induced early as doctors were worried about her ability to continue carrying her son safely.
‘They knew at that stage I couldn’t continue to carry my baby full term. I was really stressed, I was dealing with an awful lot of things outside of the pregnancy and they deemed it too unsafe for me to carry my child the way I was mentally. I was really, really, really low. I can’t even describe it.’
(https://rollercoaster.ie/lifestyle/...he-devlin-couldnt-continue-to-carry-her-baby/)

She always failed to mention that her and Juan were breaking up and that it was a very wild break up. She’d literally met Juan, cheated on her long time fiancée with him quite obviously to those on layovers with them, kept shopping around for wedding venues as she cheated, silently transitioned into a relationship with Juan, gotten pregnant, moved in, had lily, declared she wanted no more kids several times, had her surgeries, left lily as much as possibly from as early as possible, Juan the national hero was being a creep and bunny boiler Aoibhe got too much, always fighting and suddenly got pregnant with hugo but don’t worry guys he was totally planned. Midway through pregnancy things really fell apart with her and Juan and that made her have the breakdown. The trolling was apart of it, I’m sure, but she fails to mention her personal life collapsing because she built it on lies and bullshit.
Spot on analysis! Sure they’re all a pack of narcissists with the threatening of the courts and guards. I equally cringe and laugh out loud at the pure stupidity of them saying this shite it’s so uneducated and narcissistic - as if guards and solicitors have nothing better to be dealing with these days. Don’t think my teenage nephew would even fall for that threat. Sandra Murphy is the best for this and Kieran Corrigan seemingly bullied a woman and took her to court.
———————————
Never seen the rollercoaster article 😂 So she read the first 6 pages and went into such stress she needed to be induced? there’s literally women in the middle war right now carrying pregnancies to full term.

The “horrible“ comments:

AL-My cousin works there and has some stories to tell!”

“Aoibhe is known to be obsessive about googling her name and reading up every comment about her so be prepared for some passive aggressive quotes and inspirational messages tomorrow yall”

“When a lot of her colleagues heard she was pregnant, a lot of doors were shut to ensure she wasn’t put working in certain departments. Departments she was desperate to get into.”

“She did get in trouble with them before and had a thing in her bio saying that they were her opinions, not her employers. She was pretty much making herself out to be the voice of AL. She was planning a day out style thing for cabin crew chats (her words) and it mysteriously disappeared with no word from her. Ask her about it and you’ll get blocked”

She used the word 'spa' as in ******* in one of her stories. She went dark for a few days ate humble pie and then business as usual. But she was annoyed she got caught. Her defense was saying "don't know why I even said that word, I dont normally use it"

“I reckon herself and Jenny will fall out at one stage or another, maybe as Jenny’s profile increases? Aoibhe seems incapable of securing any kind of friendship with anyone”

“I also remember her getting worked up and annoyed about her co workers (plural) making fake accounts to snoop and comment on her Instagram. “
“Couple of things. How badly must she antagonize her co workers for them to do this?
And then to draw attention to it, is bizarre.
Would she not be trying to keep this quiet”

“It's funny how she's saying they'll be the best of friends the babies. Better hope that the mammies stay friends because we all know how quick aoibhe drops friends”

It’s like a doctor decorating their house as an a&e department and every Thing gets referenced to medicine …The different time zones in the guest toilet

Do you remember when she went to the PLT event? She was calling all the other guests "huns" and saying she only buys the "classy" clothes from PLT, and saying she is "NOT a hun" ffs. She slagged off PLT to the last

“PLT event, this was kinda the end of me tolerating her. She came on to her stories and publicly told them to remove her from their contacts. Get a grip Eeefffffaaa. Why didn’t you just be professional and contact them directly. All that was wrong with her was she wasn’t part of the it crowd at the event. She said there was young girls there wearing very little. I guess it’s when sherealized she’s not all that after all.”

“I remember reading something a while ago about her giving out about someone in her housing estate changing the colour of the exterior of the house because they're all supposed to be the same and that it didnt look well for the area”

“I was cringing when she played Mariah Careys Song “hero” when Sean arrived home from China with the PPE gear coming in the door in uniform so embarrassing. coming from someone who knows of him he is laughed at amongst his peers and their carry on”
“hilarious because she picked him up so she must have told him to stay outside while she and lily went inside and filmed him coming in with his bag and hat like he was back from the wars and not his actual day job “ 💀
“All the hullabaloo about Sean going to China to collect PPE. Sure it’s his job like he was paid to do it. The crying and wailing out of her” 🤣

“Girls this is the best thread. I can’t stop laughing. Can’t believe she video him coming thru the door after collecting him from the airport “

won’t even comment on the standard of aoibhe’s writing, the style, the syntax etc. Especially for someone who goes on about how much she loves writing..) and went onto Galz who Snap with a big “exposé” on what it was like to work for sue, not get paid etc etc. She’s constantly throwing digs at sue and her products. She seems to be a stage 5 clinger and drops people as quickly. She doesn’t hang around with any of her old friends. She is obsessed with Sean and jumped into that whole relationship very quickly. She’s obsessed with Jenny. It’s like there’s no one else. As for her with other bloggers?”
——————————————————
So nothing awful just the truth was shared about her. And these all from June 2020. The last few threads here now are EXACTLY the same content. She’s literally still at it and still the victim. It would blow your mind. And all these comments turned out to be correct orrr the thread is just a bunch of jealous deranged psychics 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Spot on analysis! Sure they’re all a pack of narcissists with the threatening of the courts and guards. I equally cringe and laugh out loud at the pure stupidity of them saying this shite it’s so uneducated and narcissistic - as if guards and solicitors have nothing better to be dealing with these days. Don’t think my teenage nephew would even fall for that threat. Sandra Murphy is the best for this and Kieran Corrigan seemingly bullied a woman and took her to court.
———————————
Never seen the rollercoaster article 😂 So she read the first 6 pages and went into such stress she needed to be induced? there’s literally women in the middle war right now carrying pregnancies to full term.

The “horrible“ comments:

AL-My cousin works there and has some stories to tell!”

“Aoibhe is known to be obsessive about googling her name and reading up every comment about her so be prepared for some passive aggressive quotes and inspirational messages tomorrow yall”

“When a lot of her colleagues heard she was pregnant, a lot of doors were shut to ensure she wasn’t put working in certain departments. Departments she was desperate to get into.”

“She did get in trouble with them before and had a thing in her bio saying that they were her opinions, not her employers. She was pretty much making herself out to be the voice of AL. She was planning a day out style thing for cabin crew chats (her words) and it mysteriously disappeared with no word from her. Ask her about it and you’ll get blocked”

She used the word 'spa' as in ******* in one of her stories. She went dark for a few days ate humble pie and then business as usual. But she was annoyed she got caught. Her defense was saying "don't know why I even said that word, I dont normally use it"

“I reckon herself and Jenny will fall out at one stage or another, maybe as Jenny’s profile increases? Aoibhe seems incapable of securing any kind of friendship with anyone”

“I also remember her getting worked up and annoyed about her co workers (plural) making fake accounts to snoop and comment on her Instagram. “
“Couple of things. How badly must she antagonize her co workers for them to do this?
And then to draw attention to it, is bizarre.
Would she not be trying to keep this quiet”

“It's funny how she's saying they'll be the best of friends the babies. Better hope that the mammies stay friends because we all know how quick aoibhe drops friends”

It’s like a doctor decorating their house as an a&e department and every Thing gets referenced to medicine …The different time zones in the guest toilet

Do you remember when she went to the PLT event? She was calling all the other guests "huns" and saying she only buys the "classy" clothes from PLT, and saying she is "NOT a hun" ffs. She slagged off PLT to the last

“PLT event, this was kinda the end of me tolerating her. She came on to her stories and publicly told them to remove her from their contacts. Get a grip Eeefffffaaa. Why didn’t you just be professional and contact them directly. All that was wrong with her was she wasn’t part of the it crowd at the event. She said there was young girls there wearing very little. I guess it’s when sherealized she’s not all that after all.”

“I remember reading something a while ago about her giving out about someone in her housing estate changing the colour of the exterior of the house because they're all supposed to be the same and that it didnt look well for the area”

“I was cringing when she played Mariah Careys Song “hero” when Sean arrived home from China with the PPE gear coming in the door in uniform so embarrassing. coming from someone who knows of him he is laughed at amongst his peers and their carry on”
“hilarious because she picked him up so she must have told him to stay outside while she and lily went inside and filmed him coming in with his bag and hat like he was back from the wars and not his actual day job “ 💀
“All the hullabaloo about Sean going to China to collect PPE. Sure it’s his job like he was paid to do it. The crying and wailing out of her” 🤣

“Girls this is the best thread. I can’t stop laughing. Can’t believe she video him coming thru the door after collecting him from the airport “

won’t even comment on the standard of aoibhe’s writing, the style, the syntax etc. Especially for someone who goes on about how much she loves writing..) and went onto Galz who Snap with a big “exposé” on what it was like to work for sue, not get paid etc etc. She’s constantly throwing digs at sue and her products. She seems to be a stage 5 clinger and drops people as quickly. She doesn’t hang around with any of her old friends. She is obsessed with Sean and jumped into that whole relationship very quickly. She’s obsessed with Jenny. It’s like there’s no one else. As for her with other bloggers?”
——————————————————
So nothing awful just the truth was shared about her. And these all from June 2020. The last few threads here now are EXACTLY the same content. She’s literally still at it and still the victim. It would blow your mind. And all these comments turned out to be correct orrr the thread is just a bunch of jealous deranged psychics 🥴
Love the 🍵 and honesty

Reactions: 2
I love the door thing, it wasn't her estate it was Juan's.
As for the 'murder' over it, it was a pack of Karen's in the estates Facebook group.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more I think about it the more I feel this whole "I tracked someone down, I contacted her work and she apologised" was a subtle threat and a warning.

Sure like what is she planning on doing? Finding out who I am and knocking on my door ? You said on the Internet that I'm a dope, apologise or I'll send you a solicitor letter ????

I do think you're a dope. I'm allowed my own opinion. Same as the way you slagged off fellow staff and other influencers.
Solicitors letters please 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I die when a hun or someone on tattle references ‘legal’ 😂😂 like what law stops me saying Aoibhes content is annoying 😂😂😂 it’s mortifying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s delusional. If that was the case she’d have solicitors letters flying in through her gifted door Harry Potter style the amount of people she’s called out or slagged on her Instagram & Facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.