Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads she needs a wiki cause I forget half the stuff and it’s actually so funny
The mods did set up a wiki when I requested it but it's not linked to her threads (pink button)- I've asked a few times if they can link it if someone else wants to ask and see if they can link it here so we can update it

Reactions: 4
Her 'exposing the troll' story is very similar to Pippa's story 🤔

🚨 WARNING! TRIPE ALERT! 🚨

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs...arebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

I got an email about a year ago from a woman who works in a solicitor's office and she was caught by a manager at work talking about people on [forum] Tattle," she said.

"She was made to go and apologise to the people she had spoken about and give her username.

"She emailed me and said, 'My username is such and such and this is what I said about you'.

"She said, 'I didn't actually mean any of it but I made up things about you. I was going through a really hard time and I just wanted to make myself feel better. I wanted to feel like I had a connection with other people'."

Pippa continued to The Sunday Times: "She admitted that she said things about me that weren't right, basically to paint me in a bad light so other people would hopefully see it.

"This was a woman who I imagine has a busy job - where do you have the time?

"I didn't reply to her and I didn't say anything about the time, because what would be the point? But I wonder where it will all end."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Her 'exposing the troll' story is very similar to Pippa's story 🤔

🚨 WARNING! TRIPE ALERT! 🚨

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs...arebar&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sharebar

I got an email about a year ago from a woman who works in a solicitor's office and she was caught by a manager at work talking about people on [forum] Tattle," she said.

"She was made to go and apologise to the people she had spoken about and give her username.

"She emailed me and said, 'My username is such and such and this is what I said about you'.

"She said, 'I didn't actually mean any of it but I made up things about you. I was going through a really hard time and I just wanted to make myself feel better. I wanted to feel like I had a connection with other people'."

Pippa continued to The Sunday Times: "She admitted that she said things about me that weren't right, basically to paint me in a bad light so other people would hopefully see it.

"This was a woman who I imagine has a busy job - where do you have the time?

"I didn't reply to her and I didn't say anything about the time, because what would be the point? But I wonder where it will all end."
There was someone else, can’t remember who, not pippa. But same bullshit, “I didn’t go any further because she apologised”
All quite suss

Reactions: 8
ah OK thanks. so she's glued to this thread...no way am i giving that podcast a listen.
So she took her mother to NY for the very first time on Friday for her birthday (not a work freebie ) and she's home already this morning? if she's so passionate about showing her mam NY why didn't she do it as a holiday and not a worktrip? you wouldnt have time to see damn all and surely someone her mothers age was knackered doing 48hours in NY. and Rhys the rascal in tow😂🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽
They are back since Sunday morning it was only 24hrs she went for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on, an employee was ‘made to go and apologise’… by who, exactly? Her employer?
Add that to the list of things that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If my boss came to me & told me apologise to Aoibhe because I think she’s a fake ass pest he’d know all about it himself 😂😂😂😂 these twits have no clue about the real world or real work & it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lads she needs a wiki cause I forget half the stuff and it’s actually so funny
Same I had a read over Christmas when my flight was delayed and couldn’t believe the things I forgot 😂 you couldn’t make it up. Hot take but threads1 and 2 are more entertaining than anything burps and fbg have done

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The absolute neck of her to sit there like miss high and mighty .... I'm amazing look at me why would I get negative comments.

She's been a thirsty witch from the very beginning. Always seeking the limelight or some kind of fame or hierarchy.

I am scarlet, absolutely scarlet for her still peddling this story. And I don't believe it's the truth either. More likely she found out Juan was cheating around this time and that's what caused the breakdown.

If you are so healed AOIFE then move the duck on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The absolute neck of her to sit there like miss high and mighty .... I'm amazing look at me why would I get negative comments.

She's been a thirsty witch from the very beginning. Always seeking the limelight or some kind of fame or hierarchy.

I am scarlet, absolutely scarlet for her still peddling this story. And I don't believe it's the truth either. More likely she found out Juan was cheating around this time and that's what caused the breakdown.

If you are so healed AOIFE then move the duck on.
At least she’s topped saying that the trolls endangered the life of Hugo and caused her to go into early labour. That was a weird narrative she took for a while.
“The stress of the experience led Aoibhe to have her baby induced early as doctors were worried about her ability to continue carrying her son safely.
‘They knew at that stage I couldn’t continue to carry my baby full term. I was really stressed, I was dealing with an awful lot of things outside of the pregnancy and they deemed it too unsafe for me to carry my child the way I was mentally. I was really, really, really low. I can’t even describe it.’
(https://rollercoaster.ie/lifestyle/...he-devlin-couldnt-continue-to-carry-her-baby/)

She always failed to mention that her and Juan were breaking up and that it was a very wild break up. She’d literally met Juan, cheated on her long time fiancée with him quite obviously to those on layovers with them, kept shopping around for wedding venues as she cheated, silently transitioned into a relationship with Juan, gotten pregnant, moved in, had lily, declared she wanted no more kids several times, had her surgeries, left lily as much as possibly from as early as possible, Juan the national hero was being a creep and bunny boiler Aoibhe got too much, always fighting and suddenly got pregnant with hugo but don’t worry guys he was totally planned. Midway through pregnancy things really fell apart with her and Juan and that made her have the breakdown. The trolling was apart of it, I’m sure, but she fails to mention her personal life collapsing because she built it on lies and bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
At least she’s topped saying that the trolls endangered the life of Hugo and caused her to go into early labour. That was a weird narrative she took for a while.
“The stress of the experience led Aoibhe to have her baby induced early as doctors were worried about her ability to continue carrying her son safely.
‘They knew at that stage I couldn’t continue to carry my baby full term. I was really stressed, I was dealing with an awful lot of things outside of the pregnancy and they deemed it too unsafe for me to carry my child the way I was mentally. I was really, really, really low. I can’t even describe it.’
(https://rollercoaster.ie/lifestyle/...he-devlin-couldnt-continue-to-carry-her-baby/)

She always failed to mention that her and Juan were breaking up and that it was a very wild break up. She’d literally met Juan, cheated on her long time fiancée with him quite obviously to those on layovers with them, kept shopping around for wedding venues as she cheated, silently transitioned into a relationship with Juan, gotten pregnant, moved in, had lily, declared she wanted no more kids several times, had her surgeries, left lily as much as possibly from as early as possible, Juan the national hero was being a creep and bunny boiler Aoibhe got too much, always fighting and suddenly got pregnant with hugo but don’t worry guys he was totally planned. Midway through pregnancy things really fell apart with her and Juan and that made her have the breakdown. The trolling was apart of it, I’m sure, but she fails to mention her personal life collapsing because she built it on lies and bullshit.
SPOT ON !!!!!!!!
She really is dangerous isn't she.
Isn't it scary how someone can completely change the narrative of everything that happened and then stand on a soap box screaming how THEY have been wronged.
Let's also not forget that Juan had a long term partner too so they were also lying and sneaking around on her.
But nah, poor Aoife is the victim here.

Reactions: 19

It's also absolute bollocks, at the time she was under one of the clinics either diabetic or blood pressure.
That's why she was induced.

Reactions: 13
SPOT ON !!!!!!!!
She really is dangerous isn't she.
Isn't it scary how someone can completely change the narrative of everything that happened and then stand on a soap box screaming how THEY have been wronged.
Let's also not forget that Juan had a long term partner too so they were also lying and sneaking around on her.
But nah, poor Aoife is the victim here.
Yeah, narcissi’s do this because they can’t admit their own wrong doing. Someone else is always the problem and the cause of issues, definitely not the narc. So rather than admit she cheated on her fella, got knocked up and then got a taste of her own medicine from Juan bam thank you mam, it was all tattles fault!

Reactions: 16
Same I had a read over Christmas when my flight was delayed and couldn’t believe the things I forgot 😂 you couldn’t make it up. Hot take but threads1 and 2 are more entertaining than anything burps and fbg have done
Ah here I’ll be breaking my legs to run there 😂 burps is wild so if those threads top her I’ll be deceased from laughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mark Fennell is a very shrewd guy but a total snake oil salesman, who has now moved into weightloss seminars and groups, something he is nowhere near even remotely qualified to discuss.
He had connections with a lot of these huns through his wedding photography so had a built in advertising network. Anything Ive seen him say is pure bullshit "just make it happen" righty-ho Mark, how exactly do I do that? You can tell from Aoibhe, he just tells you exactly what you want to hear and he seems to subscribe to the "its them not you" mentality which is right up the huns street.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark Fennell is a very shrewd guy but a total snake oil salesman, who has now moved into weightloss seminars and groups, something he is nowhere near even remotely qualified to discuss.
He had connections with a lot of these huns through his wedding photography so had a built in advertising network. Anything Ive seen him say is pure bullshit "just make it happen" righty-ho Mark, how exactly do I do that? You can tell from Aoibhe, he just tells you exactly what you want to hear and he seems to subscribe to the "its them not you" mentality which is right up the huns street.
Thought the same "you'll figure it out, Aoibhe". Ground breaking life coaching there Mark.

Reactions: 8
It really bugs the tit out of me the way she goes on about being a single MOM, how amazing she is with her kids etc. and this is from the one who took off with Juan when Lily was only 4 weeks old!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.