Aoibhe Devlin #17 I'll tell you what I Juant, what I really, really want, I wanna fluant the z list drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all her tagging, mentions , selling her soul paid off, she got Another Car Gifted.. be sure to let the company know how disgusted you are, i certainly will
Also I’m sure BYD would like to know how she raved about her last car, the range rover but now she is done with it, she would not recommend and never buy again!! This one only brags when there is something in it for her, when they stop having anything to do with her she will slate them! We can all see how she works, when she recommends, it actually means Avoid like the plague!!

Reactions: 6
Speaking of embarrassing, when asked where she worked before aer Lingus she says "Brown Thomas & Prada" and loved working "in fashion"

Newsflash Eva, working in shops is retail, not fashion. The "long hours" are called "store opening hours".

And speaking of her working in retail, someone ask her about how she quit Aldi because she couldn't hack shelf stacking or point her to testimonials on here from her former colleagues "in fashion"

Reactions: 15
Surely flying to chi town and OMG Orlango would clock up longer working hours then a retail job?

Reactions: 10
Sweet Jesus the long hours, like 9-6? Or maybe 9 for night opening in which case you wouldnt start til 12?? Christ on a bike

Reactions: 4
That’s a grandparents 90s leather sofa if ive ever seen one. Defo Papa Dev’s I love a “wholesome” frozen microwave meal. About as mouth watering as frozen vegan pizza yumeeeeeee

The delusions that she worked in 'fashion' A bit like she currently works in 'aviation'.

Also Brussels is a fab city - although it might seem like a 'shithole' if you have zero appreciation for culture and not much going on between your ears

Reactions: 18
I'm actually scarlet for her doing an ad for unislim ready meals.

This is not where she expected her life to be 6 odd years ago when she bagged herself thay pilot boyfriend

Reactions: 7
She said she bought a car. I reckon she bought a BYD and is on a loan car till it’s ready. She’s gonna make out she was gifted the new car.
BYD have over taken Tesla in the electric car market, they don’t need Aer Lingus Eefa from
The Brig to gift a car to, as much as she wants us to believe it

Reactions: 5
healthy frozen microwave meals....only part about the nutrition mentioned is calories....but trying to pretend it's not a weight loss ad...
Did she drag her Dad to dunnes to film that?

Reactions: 3
Omg thanks for that very detailed summary x she sounds like a headcase

This is just efa fo a T shes so narcissistic she can’t just be truthful everything has to be a grandiose facade and then when it doesn’t work out for her she hits rock bottom with the shock it’s just total delusions of grandeur.
Remember when her first pod cast episode launched and it was boosted to top 20 of the charts mainly by tattlers having a nose and she led us to believe there was some sort of crazy bidding war going on between companies falling over themselves to sponsor the pod totally envisioning herself as the next vouge and Joanne then the first season tanked bcoz shock horror it was fucking shite then it was never picked up for a second season and never heard about again

Reactions: 13
I give her 6 months until she's changed cars and giving out about the inconvenience of having to charge. She doesn't have a charger at home and probably won't get one installed so will need to rely on the public charging network which is not able to keep up with demand

This is a scream he’s like Michael Jackson

Reactions: 2
Can’t see her shove the car charger through the living room window at the front of her da’s gaff. Ruin the aesthetics. She’ll be living down the local Apple Green

Reactions: 6
Can’t see her shove the car charger through the living room window at the front of her da’s gaff. Ruin the aesthetics. She’ll be living down the local Apple Green
And she'll be one of the eejits who insists on charging to 100% on the public charging network and then complain it takes her so long

And she'll be one of the eejits who insists on charging to 100% on the public charging network and then complain it takes her so long
Or then complain about no chargers being available at specific places (you kind of have to know in advance if you're doing long trips, and factor in the charging time), and the cost, if not relying on a home charging unit

Reactions: 5
I can see her being one of those Karen’s who drive into someone’s driveway to use their home charger then gaslight them into thinking they are the scabby ones.
How dare you I am a very important member of the aviation industry, my ex boyfriend dumped me and I am a famous influencer IYKYK!! I am also a single mother my ex didn’t even bother to get me a Mother’s Day card Let me use your power or I’ll blast you to all my loyal followers!!!
I get trolled on a daily basis and my ex brought PPE FROM CHINA!!!
PPE FEOM CHINA!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.