Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
That advanced giveaway page is a scam its run by eoghan dineen and Julie twins and me
The 17 pages the page is following that everyone has to follow to enter the comp have paid at 1k to eoghan so he's made about 15k has paid kieran and aoibhe for running the comp . The last one he did with julie the winner was a friend of his announced the winner and deleted everything about the comp from all their pages. The comp before that was for a lv bag but it was a fake all details have been deleted from that aswell. Aoibhe and kieran should have that marked as an ad as the companies have paid for them to advertise them . I will be reporting this to the asai .

• Wow
Reactions: 16

KittenRadziwell

Hiya Aoife
Ja know what, she's actually so grand and normal looking there, it's a lovely change from her usual filtered to death manic expressions. She's actually to be pitied really isn't she? Like with all the surgeries she's had, all she's done to change her body, everything she's done to change her face, and she still either covers her face in pics or filters her whole self until she's unrecognisable. Very sad.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Julie Twins and me has a manager called Eoghan Dineen. He put up a screen grab of his phone saying they were talking to Media Lawyers (whatever thats supposed to be) and then shared a screengrab of a post from here so put the shits up, then Aoibhe reshared, and Eoghan reshared..... the usual circle jerk.
Thank you! Couldn't really make sense of it.

Bunch of dopes the lot them.
Media lawyers HAHAHAHAHHAH sure Jan...... I'm sure the courts will open up now to all the people who said mean things about an influencer. Once they finish with all the ya know, criminals.

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
Sometimes I wonder how the insta huns can’t see the obvious hypocrisy in saying my children come first, their privacy and protection is everything to me but then will film them in bed for an emma mattress ad and put it up on an open social media page for anyone to view
And the hypocrisy of comparing her relationship to Brad and Angelina. Did they deserve the media circus around their relationship more than she did. She told us everything and is now annoyed that some people are speculating ? They’d be nothing to speculate on if she wasn’t so public

• Heart
I love when they come on and say "oh dont think this is reality, like, my life is not perfect". Well then....stop ...pretending it is 95% of the time then?
Surely the likes of Aoibhe sees that she is part of a very large problem?
She's one of the worst for "oh it was amazing, the kids loved it (no matter how non child friendly or appropriate), it was perfect, the kids flew for 8 hours and not a word out of either of them, everything is FIIIIIINE!"
Im not saying she has to come on and spill her guts but she is honestly one of the worst for the fake lifestyle
Sure all her "travel" is afforded because of her job, either work trips or discounted. Her hair and all these facial treatments I would say are either free or heavily discounted (funnily enough she never says....)
There's a lot going on with this one under the surface that she desperately tries to cover up and hide...thats not real.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh bore the fuck off Aoife.
It's been 3 years. Change the record.

Big statement there... INSTAGRAM IS NOT REAL.... then why are you contributing your fakeness to it Aoife ?

And. If you don't want to be judged then make your life, and your children's lives, private.
You can't post your life on a public platform and expect to control the narrative.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I’m cringing so bad at the thought of Efa asking the flight staff to get the pilot out for that photo the poor fella looked pained

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Oh dear lord... every time she goes away there's pages and pages of posts here speculating whether she's with the mother or Juan. It's exactly what she wants the sad little woman.

Reactions: 15

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I think the relationship with them cooled off when efa and Juan broke up, Jenny was the token side kick who was less attractive, her fella didn’t have a better job than pilot Juan didn’t plan her baby and had less followers on Instagram so Efa felt superior. Then Efa got dumped and kicked out of castle Corr and Jenny got engaged and married so Jenny was pushed aside because Efa needs to feel like she has more successful then her friends and along came Tasha who was also eternally single and now Tasta is engaged so she’s on the chopping block 🤣🤣 Efa can’t stand anyone having more then her

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Jesus lads I actually can't with this one updating her bio every single time she has a flight 🤣 You know you've sweet fuck all going on in your life when you're doing that. It's actually pathetic.
I'm going to centreparcs Monday week must update my bio 😅

• Haha
Can a day pass where she doesn't mention something to do with aviation... its fucking weird. it just spews from her so randomly.... aer lingus, new runway, flight radar, the playing of the song I would just fly away.. its bizarre. kids as young as hers don't ask to go watch airplanes take off as often as she says hers do. So odd and desperate, she must be the laughing stock of AL.
The bikini pose... not long until I'm back in sunny Orlando.. its teen girl talk and behavior, the weather app for Orlando... she's looking mighty.. cringe. and the pathetic part is she's probably going to orlando to work a swapped flight. she's tragic

I've spoken on here before about my dear mam.
My mam very bravely threw out my cheating father in the 80s. We were only babies.
She raised us alone. She was a single mam. We saw my dad for a couple of hours every so often. There was no single parent social welfare payment in them days so she scraped by on children's allowance, whatever pittance he gave her and any work she could get around our schooling.
My mam was a bloody hero. We wanted for nothing. She very sadly passed away in the early 90s and I always remember her joking that the single parent payment only came in when she was too sick to spend it.

This one boils my fucking piss. She needs to get over herself. The only thing that was hurt was her pride. They both started this relationship by cheating. It was a sham from the very start.
Your mother was the definition of a solo parent, who did it all for her children and I'm sorry you lost her so young 😔 I can't even begin to imagine the strength she must have had to do what she did.

It's so belittling of Eefa to go on the way she does about being a 'single mom' as if it's her new personality and will make her relatable. She is so far removed from what a single parent actually is, sickens me she is trying to use it as a selling point.

• Heart

mrsbsbsbs

I thought this too so had a wee snoop. She was looking forward to 2018 so I think 2017. But could be similar to her working in see li guys 7 years. She’s probably counting from the day he told her he was half way through signing on a house.
---
I also found this. So just for fun. Remember she used to tell him to go out and put his hat and specially made maverick jacket on 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick