Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @TheTeaRooms for the winning thread title suggestion. You win a bouquet of roses from a secret admirer. Oooooooooh. Actually they're from a flower subscription service.

I can't be arsed to do a recap, the last thread took 5 months to fill 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That post with the £20 note saying it would get you a mad night out and still have change....the Euro came in in 2002 so Eefa you were what 13?? Would you ever duck off! She is such a try hard it's so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That post with the £20 note saying it would get you a mad night out and still have change....the Euro came in in 2002 so Eefa you were what 13?? Would you ever duck off! She is such a try hard it's so embarrassing.
That post is EVERYWHERE…anything that’s ever gathering a bit of traction Efa just has to share it in the hope she’ll get the credit for inventing it!!!
Going back to her besties grid pic on aer lingus Insta, 6 hours now and she hasn’t liked, commented or shared. Bitter much Efa? Rhys didn’t get promotion but at least he’s good enough for the insta grid, poor Efa got neither 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That post is EVERYWHERE…anything that’s ever gathering a bit of traction Efa just has to share it in the hope she’ll get the credit for inventing it!!!
Going back to her besties grid pic on aer lingus Insta, 6 hours now and she hasn’t liked, commented or shared. Bitter much Efa? Rhys didn’t get promotion but at least he’s good enough for the insta grid, poor Efa got neither 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Ah now there was a like from her and Jenny (which came first?? 🤔) but no reshape. Although that's not Aoibhe's style as she won't gain anything from it

Reactions: 2
Her bikini posts are so unnecessary 😬 the fist covering the belly button 😂
Exactly. Unnecessary is the exact word.

What the point of it? Who is she trying to impress ??
There's nothing sexy about her. She's not fun or flirty. The weird pose. The manic smile behind the phone. It's just..... odd

Reactions: 12
Exactly. Unnecessary is the exact word.

What the point of it? Who is she trying to impress ??
There's nothing sexy about her. She's not fun or flirty. The weird pose. The manic smile behind the phone. It's just..... odd
I can’t understand why she does it. It’s so cringe I wish I could unsee it

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand why she does it. It’s so cringe I wish I could unsee it
She's a 34 year old mother of 2 children.

I've friends on my timeline, young girls early 20s who share pics like this and they look cool, love to see them out living their best lives. But a mother in her mid 30s... it's just strange

I've friends on my timeline, young girls early 20s who share pics like this and they look cool, love to see them out living their best lives. But a mother in her mid 30s... it's just strange
It’s very strange

Reactions: 5

It’s pathetic. We don’t need to see that.

Reactions: 7
Can a day pass where she doesn't mention something to do with aviation... its bleeping weird. it just spews from her so randomly.... aer lingus, new runway, flight radar, the playing of the song I would just fly away.. its bizarre. kids as young as hers don't ask to go watch airplanes take off as often as she says hers do. So odd and desperate, she must be the laughing stock of AL.
The bikini pose... not long until I'm back in sunny Orlando.. its teen girl talk and behavior, the weather app for Orlando... she's looking mighty.. cringe. and the pathetic part is she's probably going to orlando to work a swapped flight. she's tragic

Reactions: 15
OMFG EFA!!!! if you don’t like your new belly button which it’s painfully clear you don’t!!! buy a bleeping high waisted bikini or a swim suit!!!
I know you love to think back but we are not living in 2005 when everyone wore the line of their bottoms by their pubic bone like Britney and Xtina!!
It’s totally acceptable and fashionable now not to wear bikinis high rise!!!!
If she had a six pack I’d be like show it off girl but she’s photoshopping and covering the belly button so what is the actual point!!

The constant aviation crap... tagging aerlingus etc

It's screaming that she wants to be the poster girl for them. Tagging them in videos of the kids watching planes. I'd imagine she wants the kids to somehow be used in an aerlingus promo.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.