Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Not a chance she is going to spill the truth
Finally set the record straight? You had that chance on your own pod cast Efa and failed to deliver.
Sounds to me like she’s lashing out and trying to put the shits up on Juan because has a new yung Juan

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mullou3001

Her latest grid post is not normal, it’s embarrassing. She really thinks she’s the patron saint of aviation, EI should have her as head of recruitment seeing as she’s attracting all these young ones. I can only imagine what her colleagues think, those that are in the company more than a wet day…she only ever hangs out with the young ones that are flying, never her own age group.

• Haha

Appcha

Janey she a bit manic on her stories today, as if a 4 and a half Yr old said "we need to go back to Dubai" when she saw the rain.
She really adultifies Lilly. Can't see how 2 very young kids would enjoy Dubai

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I wonder if when she worked in retail she has carrier bags on her walls and maybe a till in her house - I mean that is literally how ridiculous she is when making her job her entire personality

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
You mean she wasn't up personally welcoming Biden off the plane ? Amateur.
Shocked she wasn’t asked to personally greet him seen as Chi town is her second home. I know girls who were there and they’d take pleasure knowing she’s outside watching from behind the fence
To add - Does she really think her kids would be interested in seeing yet another plane land from their car how bloody boring for them as if they give a shite who it is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Sugersweet

Would she ever just fuck off, oh I was here 8 times oh I was here 10 times,who fucking carers nobody, the kids won't even remember it....

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She’s failing as an influencer IMO. Her content is terrible she gets hardly any adds, no PR stays and little to no PR packages??
Even faces by Grace got a PR stay family holiday.

She posts a photo of Hugo getting his hair cut and marks it “not an add” but it’s obvious she’s only posting the barbers so she can get a freebie in the future?? She’s not posting it out of the kindness of her heart 🙄🙄🙄
Her “travel” content is also crap because it’s all just work trips so we never see her accommodation and she never gets gifted anywhere to go?
The non stop tagging Aer Lingus is falling on deaf ears because she’s a hated within the company, you’d think they would use her because of her following but they seem allergic and committed to ignoring her

• Haha

floggersunited

Chatty Member
It was nice knowing yis gals but I’m off to close my account cause I’m shaking in my boots that the guards will come after me for commenting on a tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Not a chance she is going to spill the truth
This reads like the cover of one of those teenage magazines back in the 90s. Does she think she’s a celeb or something? Efa, do you self a favour and don’t wash your dirty laundry n in public. He’s your children’s father and he’s entitled to move on, like it or not.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t believe she is still acting like her mother didn’t go on holidays with her. She is so desperate to pretend Sean went with her she is ignoring that her mother kindly went & helped her. She’s really an ungrateful brat

And I was like...like...like...and Lily was like...mommy...like. She has absolutely no grasp of language or natural conversation. It's clear she has nothing of substance to stay. She's just posting to try eek out the gloating of her Dubai visit. It's pathetic.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
What ever happened to mrsbsbsbs she went into the ground after Efa called her out
Come back MrsBsbsbs we miss you and your scalding hot tea ❤❤

Reactions: 16

uncleted

VIP Member
I got actual second hand embarrassment for her when she posted that video of herself on the bike in the bikini with her boobs bouncing all over the place, she’s just posted it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16