Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Christ above, how many years does she needs to work on herself and turn a new page start a new chapter etc etc 😴😴😴😴😴😴 it's beyond boring now.

Reactions: 15

bluebambino

Chatty Member
I would give her the benefit of the doubt and say marriage was brought up but there’s no way she would have said no pull the other one Efa she was obsessed with him 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 that would have been a content goldmine and the perfect opportunity to show off her marrying a pilot.
She would have never had the time to fit a wedding in anyway wasn’t she pregnant for the vast majority of the relationship
Can you imagine the aviation themed hens and bits and pieces at the wedding🤣 she could have had “hero” as their first dance.

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
You must be forgetting her kids deal in dollars. Seeing the US president is better than Santa for them 😂😂
Juan was probably sitting in the car a next to then with his MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN cap on.
So invested in the USA life but not a whisper about the horrific school shootings happening. Efa only cares about the bimbo narrative

• Haha

Mullou3001

She thinks some celeb with her 120k followers.

The Aviva stadium capacity is around 50,000. Take out the bots and fake accounts, her followers would fill 2 aviva stadiums at a push. It's fuck all in the grand scheme of things. She's hardly in the Kardashian's league
But I imagine a lot of her followers tune in for the entertainment factor. Listen she wouldn’t be telling her side of the story and setting the record straight if Juan didn’t have a new Juan on the go!! It’s her basically getting the message across to the new gf!

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
O god a full post to a girl who she never met in real life who joined ‘ Aoibhe Lingus ‘ to show us how influencial she is . I joined one those zooms for a look and my god it was toe curling embarrassment for a small group of girls who were obsessed with her and she pointed out how never missed a single zoom etc . She kept promising them she’s meet them in real life . She was like queen bee leading them on . Really strange on both sides .
Honestly, I don't know who is worse. Her for the post or the girl for being happy for her to post it.

Sad shites the lot of them.

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
They should pass their media lawyer details onto their kids. They’re going to need good lawyers in the future when they’re suing their parents asses for child abuse. How juan doesn’t do anything to put a stop to his kids being used like this is beyond me.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Will never forget at the height of the Sean rumours she posted a question box asking for juicy questions.

I messaged to ask if she was single and was blocked immediately. She thrives on the attention of it all

• Haha
  • Heart

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
I was on an EI flight recently and every time I spoke to one of the crew in my head I was like “tell me what you actually think about eeeefa” prob pretty sad on my part but the need for the tea was real!

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
OMFG did she actually PRINT her photoshopped photos!!!!!!!
She PRINTED PHOTOSHOPPED PHOTOS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the hell is wrong with her!

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I love when they come on and say "oh dont think this is reality, like, my life is not perfect". Well then....stop ...pretending it is 95% of the time then?
Surely the likes of Aoibhe sees that she is part of a very large problem?
She's one of the worst for "oh it was amazing, the kids loved it (no matter how non child friendly or appropriate), it was perfect, the kids flew for 8 hours and not a word out of either of them, everything is FIIIIIINE!"
Im not saying she has to come on and spill her guts but she is honestly one of the worst for the fake lifestyle
Sure all her "travel" is afforded because of her job, either work trips or discounted. Her hair and all these facial treatments I would say are either free or heavily discounted (funnily enough she never says....)
There's a lot going on with this one under the surface that she desperately tries to cover up and hide...thats not real.
Couldn't of summed this up better.

I sick of this whole " Don't believe everything you see on line" bullshit.
YOU are responsible for what you post.
Therefore YOU need to take responsibility for it and understand that people judge and make assumptions based on what they see !!!

ny_style

VIP Member
Her NY “tips” are so basic. There’s a million interesting things to see and do there yet she holds herself up as some kind of expert. It’s cringeworthy.

khaigs

VIP Member
And if Hugo’s upset because of the car wash then she should get her cheeky car washes when he’s not with her.

• Haha

khaigs

VIP Member
I’m howling at her post by the fountains. I can just see her walking around and around until she found a man in white runners to stand beside. The poor cow is so predictable 😂. She really is so pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
There would have been a landing strip going up the aisle and she would have had lace wings on the sleeves of her wedding dress so she could spread her arms and run down the aisle to him like an airplane as hero was playing
---
---
That just popped up on my feed. Wtf she obviously wrote that herself 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
---
You can tell by the way it’s written it’s her, the second hand embarrassment for this one is real.

Last edited:
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Why was this news worthy 😂😂😂😂
I feel poor Hugh was roped into the Oscars theme to feed into Aoibhes notion that she’s famous. I don’t know any 18 year old fella that would want that god love him cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
she is such a desperado, who actually cares why they split up, they weren't even together that long in the grand scheme of things. relationships with kids involved unfortunately happens all the time, she keeps raking it up whenever it suits her, they are separated nearly as long as they were together. funny she didn't want to talk about it on her podcast which was only a year ago because she wasn't healed, but she gave the illusion she was, life is better, it's just me and my babies having the best time and the other usual bullshit out of her. she's all over the place, there's no way she's healed, you can actually see the bitterness in her. if she was healed she would be at peace and wouldn't feel the need to keep mentioning it, one minute she's alluding to Juan being with her on holidays, next minute she's saying how hard it is being a single parent.

• Heart

PourSomeSugarOnMe

Chatty Member
Lads I unfollowed Aoibhe about 2 years ago & she just popped up on Rosie Connollys stories there. She had reshared something Aoibhe had said about the 4tharq hoodies..WELL, when I tell you my JAW DROPPED im not even joking. It took me a good 5seconds to realise it was Aoibhe on the screen. She literally looks like she is in her late 50s/early 60s!!!! Im not saying that to be bitchy in any way shape or form, im genuinely shocked as I hadnt seen her on any social media for so long! What the hell, im shocked. Is it just me?? Am i seeing things? I’ll be open to a good bollocking if people think im mad cause honesty I do think my eyes are deceiving me!😳

Attachments

• Haha

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Congratulations to @TheTeaRooms for the winning thread title suggestion. You win a bouquet of roses from a secret admirer. Oooooooooh. Actually they're from a flower subscription service.

I can't be arsed to do a recap, the last thread took 5 months to fill 😭

• Haha
  • Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’m getting Vietnam style flashbacks to her & Lauren Arthur’s both laying claim to Maltesers squares during lockdown 1 😂😂😂

• Haha