Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
They have to be split nearly 3 years??
It's just pathetic at this stage. Know your worth Aoife and bloody move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even be bothered to hear her story because she’s never going to tell the truth anyway. We’ve heard more on tattle then she’d ever admit
Is she gonna tell how she was engaged, Juan was in a long term relationship and they both cheated. She then moved into his home ( not theirs the way she let on) and fell pregnant a couple of months later.
Nah. Didn't think so.

• Haha

mrsbsbsbs

Efa is sick… she’s actually sick!!! Remember last month she was at the airport on her day off supporting the Gavin Glynn foundation as a volunteer? These crew members have been doing this for over 2 years now and efa got wind of the abseil for charity they’re doing and wanted to do it. But she wasn’t a volunteer. So she did ONE morning of volunteering to get herself in the group and be able to be part of the abseil challenge!!!! Why? Cause it’s great content and portrays herself as the amazing person she is!!!!! Using a charity for content, giving the bare minimum of effort to be eligible for the biggest challenge!! She’s the lowest of the low! I personally know 2 of the other ladies who’ve been involved from the very start and they’re very aware of her agenda. But if she’s going to use them for content, they’re quite happy about that as they’re equally using her for exposure. Same with the raffle for business class flights in aid of supporting the crew member who’s I’ll. You were NOT “working behind the scenes” Efa, you had NO involvement in organising anything of that prize or raffle. You were simply asked to share it because you’ve above average followers!!! As was everyone else with any sort of presence on social media. You’re not holier than thou. If it benefits you, you’ll do it and nothing more, once you get to LIE about your involvement to make yourself look better!!!! Funny the first mention of Gavin Glynn was less than a month ago and now you’re queen bee charity fundraiser. Pull the other one you dose!!! Content, content, content!!! 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart

mrsbsbsbs

How absolutely pathetic is she to post a picture of the back of the kids heads both in single buggies instead of a nice forward facing pic of her mam pushing one? And a Mother’s Day post with nothing about the great time they’re having together in Dubai!!
You can stop trying to hint that your gone with Juan hun unless he’s somehow making it back to work the 4.20pm flight to New York tomorrow. And good luck with trying to report my pal for the picture, you posted the same yourself when trying to “prove” you didn’t swap onto one of Sean’s Orlando’s 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
anyone naming their car needs to have a word with themselves. in fact anyone recording themselves in the car wash needs to have a word with themselves. and how is getting your car washed "cheeky". a cheeky car wash, a cheeky blowdry. so 2015 and even then it wasn't gassssssssss

• Haha
  • Heart

Secretobsesser

Juan is seeing someone, not her. Hence the manic stories and cryptic posts. They are killing one another at the min but Eeeefffaaaa still has no clue who the new bird is but clearly its killing her. I know this as a friend of mine has a mutual friend with her!

• Wow
  • Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I just watched a reel on Jennys page about her and Gary and I didn’t know they’ve been together 14 years!! The NECKKKKKKK of Aoibhe saying their baby wasn’t planned when they’d been together 10+ years and her and Juan were an affair and only a new thing!!!! She has some neck I’ll give her that

Reactions: 24

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I wouldn’t even be bothered to hear her story because she’s never going to tell the truth anyway. We’ve heard more on tattle then she’d ever admit

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
I don't get how it's trolling , noone is intentionally posting anything to cause upset or harm to anyone else.... Noone is asking these fruitcakes to come to tattle and read about themselves. In actual fact they get a lot of their content from tattle 😂😂😂😂 it was Eeeffffaaaaa who directed me here back in the day when she had the meltdown and I've stuck around since it opened my eyes to these melts . I don't even know of one genuine "influencer" they all in it for the quick buck and plastering children all over social media is in my opinion child abuse .

• Heart
Reactions: 23

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I really don’t know why she does that shit. We all know it’s her mum that’s with her. The dopey cow alluding to Juan being with her is so stupid at this stage.
Don't want to be too morbid for a Monday morning but there's people who don't have a mam. Myself included. But she would rather a. allude to the fact that Juan is there or b. allude to the fact that she's a hero travelling alone with two kids instead of posting a photo of her lovely mam.
Her priorities are up her hole.

• Heart

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
O god a full post to a girl who she never met in real life who joined ‘ Aoibhe Lingus ‘ to show us how influencial she is . I joined one those zooms for a look and my god it was toe curling embarrassment for a small group of girls who were obsessed with her and she pointed out how never missed a single zoom etc . She kept promising them she’s meet them in real life . She was like queen bee leading them on . Really strange on both sides .
Aoibhe Lingus for next thread title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

memyselfi

VIP Member
Ladies! Pop the kettle on. 😂😂
Gonna post these individually just so they’re in order 🙈🙈
---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---
Missed one. This is the end of the one that’s missing a little bit
Is it just me or does look like the same person writing back and forth to themselves from a burner 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Girls I was called into work today to cover someone who is out sick. I'm looking forward to posting on my socials about it and about how lucky I am that the choose me to work extra this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Does anyone else love days like today when they all turn into avengers & we are all in for a prison sentence for saying they sell their kids online 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
She's never around them long enough to do that. She's an absent mother.

Greasy grace is another disgrace but her kids always look somewhat happy in fairness ! And doesn’t scream at their faces with the phone. Lily and Hugo alway look so rigid and uncomfortable around EFA
I’m obviously not a fan of Efa in the slightest but she’s nothing like Grace. Grace wouldn’t bring her kids to the toilet if she didn’t have to and in fairness of Efa does seem to love her kids company which is polar opposite to Grace the lazy selfish slob kabob

why is she going on about how special it is bringing her kids to dubai, I've never heard the likes of it before. I've heard people say it about Disney world and lapland but what the fuck would kids know about dubai or why would their faces be lighting up in a fancy hotel lobby. kids do not notice stuff like that. she's off her rocker.

KittenRadziwell

Is she gonna tell how she was engaged, Juan was in a long term relationship and they both cheated. She then moved into his home ( not theirs the way she let on) and fell pregnant a couple of months later.
Nah. Didn't think so.
And will she fill us in on the 'alleged' window fiasco that Gary was 'allegedly' spilling to everyone? I was only thinking the other day when someone posted about Juan's new Juan, Aoibhe is one of the most boring influencers, but her Tattle thread is one of my faves. There's great little juicy goss in here at times! Remember the Trinity Quarter pics and the message she sent them to be removed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha