Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I really look forward to the day it’s illegal to use underage children for IG ads. It genuinely saddens me seeing Lily perform for that mattress ad

Reactions: 21
Sure her whole life is that, she travels because of her job, even her holidays, she's been gifted trips and others she can get discounts on due to codesharing with Aer Lingus, if she doesnt fly with them direct.
Her house is her dads so she has no rent/mortgage, gets collabs for floors, beds, mattresses, her hair, lashes etc I would bet my house that they are gifted or heavily discounted.
So of course she has the money to do things, buy her mates random flowers then brag about it on socials.

Coming on once a quarter with a shitty meme about how "social media is not real" does not counteract all the bullshit she puts out there

• Heart
O god a full post to a girl who she never met in real life who joined ‘ Aoibhe Lingus ‘ to show us how influencial she is . I joined one those zooms for a look and my god it was toe curling embarrassment for a small group of girls who were obsessed with her and she pointed out how never missed a single zoom etc . She kept promising them she’s meet them in real life . She was like queen bee leading them on . Really strange on both sides .

• Haha
  • Heart

Chips Obviously

Jesus, things must be really rough between them if Sean was emailing the podcast host and sponsors. She can play the “I won’t be silenced anymore” victim all she likes. A few weeks ago she was strategically placing the kids next to random men’s legs in photos in Dubai to make it look like she was there with Sean. She’s genuinely not well.

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Shocked she wasn’t asked to personally greet him seen as Chi town is her second home. I know girls who were there and they’d take pleasure knowing she’s outside watching from behind the fence
To add - Does she really think her kids would be interested in seeing yet another plane land from their car how bloody boring for them as if they give a shite who it is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You must be forgetting her kids deal in dollars. Seeing the US president is better than Santa for them 😂😂

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
Every influencer & their mother has been to Dubai in the last 6 months , are they doing a special promote Dubai offer? And it’s working because 4 of my friends have been/are going.
Also if she’s staying there would she not be snapping the suite & the view from the room for us mere mortals??
Personally would rather shit in my own hands and clap then go to Dubai. Ok yes Dubai is more open minded but the rules outside of it I really have issues with so fuck giving them my money

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Im confused, is she getting legal help or is Twins and me? Also that guy who is her "manager" is another influencer?

Disagreeing with you and calling you and your fake Chloes out is not grossly offensive communication Aoibhe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually feel for Lily because I really believe Efa is going to be narcissistic pushy mom ager. Lily will be pushed to achieve what Efa couldn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
How is it different to TV ads? We've been watching kids in TV ads since forever. Genuinely curious why we see IG as different?
Its different because these influencers are constantly thrusting their young children into the public eye to make money or boost their own image sometimes numerous times a day, Efa has been posting Lily for nearly 5 years so she has posted at this stage thousands of photos and the sick world we live in these images end up on paedophile forums.
We’ve seen Lily in her own home bath, in her cot, jumping in her bed and in her mothers bed. We’ve seen her in swimsuits recently. Her face and her entire identity is plastered all over social media.
If it was an add you would never know the child’s fathers name, mothers name, brothers name, area they live in what the inside of their house looks like their bedroom what food they like to eat, know their first middle and last name date of birth. I could go on all day.
You’d never see the biggest celebrity in the worlds child’s face as much as you see influencers children.
In Efas case we even know where Lily and Hugo are going on holiday thanks to Efas ever changing BIO!
We know what the front of her dads house looks like and the front of her grandfathers house thanks to the door collab she got, we know what car Mammy drives and we know when Mammy is in Orlando.
Im actually giving myself the creeps even thinking of how overexposed they are

• Heart
Def sounds manic , she obv needed proper counselling by a a professional , a breakdown of a family is no joke and she let a photographer counsel her through it .baaaaaad mistake

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
She has put up a link for the kids 4th ark tops that all money is going to charity but aoibhe put up an af links. How bad trying to make money from a charity what an absolute bitch

• Wow

Kkhh

I’ve noticed a lot of air hostess (Ireland and UK) think that they’ve built and flown the plane themselves 😬 it’s simply just a waitress in the sky ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18