Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue1989

VIP Member
One flight attendant to a very invested best friend. She drew my attention to efa on insta after talk of her started on flights but then I drew her to tattle 😂😂 So she gives me the low down on what’s going on in their work and I keep her updated on what’s happening here.
is tattle still full? She’s tried to join a few times to be able to msg herself but always gets a notification saying registration isn’t possible right now as tattle is full please try again next month or something along those lines
Tattle full? I didn't know that even existed lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mullou3001

I suppose... I can understand him trying to put a stop to it ?
It's been 3 years. She needs to move the fuck on and stop dragging it up.
She's going to tell her version of events.

( I would also like to think he was protecting the children too but I doubt it )
And when you think about it, who actually gives a fuck what went on, they’re not some celebrity couple that split… the notions this one has is comical. Who wants to air their business to the public..

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Wow a whole 15 minute conversation they obviously had loads to talk about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was like the time Julie filmed herself going into the Garda station to report Tattle & trolls & they laughed her out the door. Those Insta huns are the biggest shower of thick imbeciles.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I have come to the conclusion that's Efaa's whole page is just for Juan's attention. All the AL tagging because he might see it. All the I'm living my best life without you pics, im the best MOM (mother, mam, mammy, MA, mum are perfectly acceptable not mom) because he,ll fall for that and remind him she's the mother of his children. The bikini pics because I'm still Juan. I genuinely believe it's all for him without her even realising it, she's given up all the blogger shite really. She's chasing him all over the world.
I agree, but I also think it's also for everyone else too. Anyone she's ever fallen out with, or who looked sideways at her.
LOOK AT ME IM AMAZING !!!!!!

Aoife, no one gives a shit.

• Heart
Because she's not on her own ... her mother is there she's just hiding it foe some bizarre reason.

And actually, I understand bringing a buggy for a child like Lily incase they get tired on holiday etc but no need to be wheeling her around the airport. She's what, 4 ?? Another weird Aoife flex.
showing the 2 separate buggies tho was totally to make people think there's another adult with her, oh and if people think it's Juan even better. she's going to continue the whole holiday thinking it's really mysterious people are wondering who is with her. it's your mam effa, it's not Juan or another guy. or even a gal pal. it's your mother.

• Haha

mrsbsbsbs

That post with the £20 note saying it would get you a mad night out and still have change....the Euro came in in 2002 so Eefa you were what 13?? Would you ever fuck off! She is such a try hard it's so embarrassing.
That post is EVERYWHERE…anything that’s ever gathering a bit of traction Efa just has to share it in the hope she’ll get the credit for inventing it!!!
Going back to her besties grid pic on aer lingus Insta, 6 hours now and she hasn’t liked, commented or shared. Bitter much Efa? Rhys didn’t get promotion but at least he’s good enough for the insta grid, poor Efa got neither 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Absolute 🤡

Remember she said she manifested it..well maybe the universe was telling you you're a massive knob by sending you a lemon 🍋 Aoibhe

• Haha
I know we're all lolling but like, media lawyers wouldn't deal with this. The laws around cyber bullying etc would be criminal or litigation lawyers. Media lawyers would deal with contracts, negotiation etc.

• Haha
she is totally over doing the dubai content and the photos taken from behind with the kids and the big sun hat covering everything. I've no idea what she thinks is so magical about bringing the kids to dubai, no offense to whoever likes to holiday there, but I think it's actually a bit tacky, every hun on the planet living their best life there this last year or so.
---
God I hope not, there’s something about that girl really strikes me as totally unstable.
I just had a nose on her podcast page there it doesn’t look like it’s generating much interest has like 5-6 likes average on each post 🙄🙄
She must be as big of a narc as aoibhe to think people want to listen to her dribble again
I agree she seems really unstable and there's a want in a woman in her 30s still reflecting on their mean girls group from secondary school. that's quite literally all she has to say for herself, member in school, member when we were in 5th year, member when you would ugly cry into your mirror as a child, member. 🙄🙄🙄

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Just want to declare that I in fact love efa and that scrotey welfare queen pissy pants Julie. I didn’t mean any of the times I commented on their public profiles, public ads or when they rolled their kids out for $$$ at the expense of their dignity and safety. Please please please don’t come after me with your media lawyers efa. Please don’t or I’ll have to get my gossip forum lawyers to defend me. 🤣🤣🤣
---
I’m sure the weird looking guy who took a 15 minute phone call earlier with his media lawyer will understand.
---
Is there anyone who’d be able to do an efa wiki? There’s too much of this type of shit not to document for the laugh. Could also help her with her media lawyer court case she’s bringing against us all.🤣

• Haha

Lucyloo90

There is a serious want in this girl. If you Google her and search images you will see that she entered into The Dublin Rose, Miss Louth and wait for it.......A MODEL Competition back in the day....long before instagram. She has serious notions and craved the lime light from the get go! I hate to mention someone's appearance but she isn't a good looking girl IMO and unfortunately all the work she has had done has actually made her look worse. Whatever happened those eyebrows when she got Botox I just don't know 😬😬, it's actually quite frightening.

• Heart

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Jesus this one needs to grow the fuck up. Still living and thinking like a 15 year old when she’s a mother of 2 in her mid thirties. Pathetic. Cringing for her.
She’s honestly the biggest loser on instagram.
but she’s got it right people only hate watch her stories for the cringe factor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s why you peaked when Juan departed 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

fifilatro

it's like the hayday of BU. hillarious, remember sue and them were all getting together and taking a stand to bring an end to people talking. 😂😂😂😂😂.
i believe at the time so scuttered said something like “watch what the power of our influence combined can do”🤣 it was like a call to arms🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick