Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Gary got a wandering eye? Makeup I mean insurance by jenny won't like that. She is the biggest wannabee going. Clearly a real cooling between herself and the other fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sneaky wagon doing undeclared ads for that clothing brand

Edit. And the hair lounge actually!

Reactions: 3
Well she’s invited to the wedding, got her invite
Optics, they’ve not been up each others arses for
Months, also Jenny no fool
She knows there will people interested to see if her and Juan both go and the circus around it, it will
Bring traffic to her page

Has Gary got a wandering eye? Makeup I mean insurance by jenny won't like that. She is the biggest wannabee going. Clearly a real cooling between herself and the other fool.
As someone who works in the airport told me - Gary would get up on the crack in a plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the relationship with them cooled off when efa and Juan broke up, Jenny was the token side kick who was less attractive, her fella didn’t have a better job than pilot Juan didn’t plan her baby and had less followers on Instagram so Efa felt superior. Then Efa got dumped and kicked out of castle Corr and Jenny got engaged and married so Jenny was pushed aside because Efa needs to feel like she has more successful then her friends and along came Tasha who was also eternally single and now Tasta is engaged so she’s on the chopping block 🤣🤣 Efa can’t stand anyone having more then her

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mentioned here Aoife and Jenny havnt had much interaction then boom they go out together yesterday.

Wonder if the pod will be out this week.

Reactions: 2
She won’t like the fact that Jen is losing weight for the wedding, she liked Jen being more overweight hence why she made digs about the baby not being planned etc it was bizarre, has to be in control. If someone I knew made a remark like that about me it would be the end of that friendship

Reactions: 8
There would have been a landing strip going up the aisle and she would have had lace wings on the sleeves of her wedding dress so she could spread her arms and run down the aisle to him like an airplane as hero was playing
---
---
That just popped up on my feed. Wtf she obviously wrote that herself 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
---
You can tell by the way it’s written it’s her, the second hand embarrassment for this one is real.
That's 2 minutes of my life I ain't getting ever getting back 😳😳
---
Well he was at the late late show audience with a blonde woman
I'm sure he trying to give one to everyone in the audience 🍆🫤🤭🤭
---
Has he what? he's shagged half the duty free, its not called the dirty free for nothing 😝😝 it was so bad at one point she got a job there as a counter rep to keep an eye on him 😐 he's moved to the airport fire station now, I'll have an extra set of rosary beads in my pocket the next time I'm landing just in case that gobshite has to rescue me 🫣🫣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That's 2 minutes of my life I ain't getting ever getting back 😳😳
---

I'm sure he trying to give one to everyone in the audience 🍆🫤🤭🤭
---

Has he what? he's shagged half the duty free, its not called the dirty free for nothing 😝😝 it was so bad at one point she got a job there as a counter rep to keep an eye on him 😐 he's moved to the airport fire station now, I'll have an extra set of rosary beads in my pocket the next time I'm landing just in case that gobshite has to rescue me 🫣🫣
I can’t believe that he would be considered a catch for even a quick shag

That he could ‘work his way through” anything other than a box of Jaffa cakes

Like he’s a short arse nobody

I’ve seen finer men behind the tills in dunnes

do the ladies/girls who work in all departments of airline life all have vision problems?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe that he would be considered a catch for even a quick shag

That he could ‘work his way through” anything other than a box of Jaffa cakes

Like he’s a short arse nobody

I’ve seen finer men behind the tills in dunnes

do the ladies/girls who work in all departments of airline life all have vision problems?
And with the summer coming in them god awful sprayed on denim shorts will be back on rotation 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
My ex worked in the airport. He’s an ex because of the antics in the airport, seriously they are all at it with each other, doesn’t matter what the relationship status is

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My ex worked in the airport. He’s an ex because of the antics in the airport, seriously they are all at it with each other, doesn’t matter what the relationship status is
Sounds like a bit of mash between Tallaghtfornia and eastenders. Can see this in your 20s but mid 30s with kids involved it’s embarrassing. Like your first bar job where everyone smoked fags on the hour and drank themselves to oblivion after work. Gary and Juan, I shutter just thinking about it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there anyone on the whole of the Internet that posts as many inspirational quotes ??! It's insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.