Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, things must be really rough between them if Sean was emailing the podcast host and sponsors. She can play the “I won’t be silenced anymore” victim all she likes. A few weeks ago she was strategically placing the kids next to random men’s legs in photos in Dubai to make it look like she was there with Sean. She’s genuinely not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus, things must be really rough between them if Sean was emailing the podcast host and sponsors. She can play the “I won’t be silenced anymore” victim all she likes. A few weeks ago she was strategically placing the kids next to random men’s legs in photos in Dubai to make it look like she was there with Sean. She’s genuinely not well.
I can understand why he did though. He doesn't want his private business talked about publicly. He doesn't want his name dragged through the mud again 3 years later and he also has 2 children to protect.

I will absolutely HOWL if she says he cheated. You loose them how you got them Aoife !

Reactions: 12
It’s giving ‘Were you silent or were you silenced’ 😂😂😂 Meghan Markle & Oprah vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread title nomination. Brace yourselves, it's terrible 😭

Still after that pilot's license but was she silent or was she silenced?

Sorry 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
And the hypocrisy of comparing her relationship to Brad and Angelina. Did they deserve the media circus around their relationship more than she did. She told us everything and is now annoyed that some people are speculating ? They’d be nothing to speculate on if she wasn’t so public
Did she ACTUALLY compare herself and Juan to Angelina and Brad?! Oh good GOD this is a WHOLE new level of Notions 11 (Brad / Oceans 11 .. duck I'm hilarious 😂). Absolutely SCARLET for her ma for having her 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet anything this is a run up to lilly attending school and going in Balbriggan/Donabate, where ever her Dad lives, since she still tries to pretend she's living in Swords, when she hasn't been there since the start of covid afaik.
This will be the big reveal why.... no one care Aoife...

Reactions: 2
Did she ACTUALLY compare herself and Juan to Angelina and Brad?! Oh good GOD this is a WHOLE new level of Notions 11 (Brad / Oceans 11 .. duck I'm hilarious 😂). Absolutely SCARLET for her ma for having her 🙈🙈🙈🙈
[/QUOTE]
She’ll be on the cover of Closer magazine next week setting the record straight 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly how many times can one dose say “ya know” in their stories. If I had the stomach for it I’d go back and count, but I have a life etc. ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She says about the face tan spray it doesn't make you look like an oompah loompa? Would you feck off Eefa your scalp is a drastically different colour to your face and medium/dark is definitely not suitable for your pale freckly skin tone! She's the image of an oompah loompa 🍊 ffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just saw the Tesco and on TV where ther womans face changed to a cartoon character, image of Eeefa

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aoife lay off the filters there are pathetic cop on and act your age there is nothing wrong with being natural .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.