Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard this exact story at the weekend. Apparently he was riding more than one and there's photos of him doing the rounds. Dirtbag.
I’d well believe we’re talking about the same person because he’s even sent me nudes 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’d well believe we’re talking about the same person because he’s even sent me nudes 🫠
Now I heard it from a friend of a friend who works there but yep I've heard exactly what you've said here. Dirty animal.

Reactions: 2
Can’t feckin WAIT to rock up to T1 /T2 next month and get a good look at these dirty hoors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bloke has a sick wife and he’s off ridin airport staff? Sick pig and the girls are as bad. Jesus what is it with the airport and all these sluts having affairs it must be the fumes from the airplanes. I can see Aoibhe floating around security on the hunt for a new baby daddy after reading this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has the most basic and cheapest model of a range rover though. Anything to say she drives a range rover 🙄.. all good and well driving a range rover while living in your dad's gaff
Is she building a playroom extension onto the dads house?

Reactions: 1
One thing I will say for her is she admitted she didn't like the range rover, usually the huns would never admit such a thing, it is about the only thing she was honest about 😂

Reactions: 5
One thing I will say for her is she admitted she didn't like the range rover, usually the huns would never admit such a thing, it is about the only thing she was honest about 😂
Only because she had to pay for it herself. If she was a BA for them she would have sung it’s praises.

Reactions: 8
Just thinking of Efa loving the corolla. My 65 year old neighbour bought one last year but traded it in after 9 months as she thought it was an old woman car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she such a lying troll AS IF that pleather dress is SO BLOOMING COMFY
I guarantee there’s sweat running down her back and front while she covers her face with her phone 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Is she every going to stop being so materialistic and thinking stuff = happiness and success. Now it's a playroom for the kids. Kids don't need a playroom. Yeah it's handy if you have the space but it's not a requirement.
She never addressed that she's in her dads. Still pretending she's in ( her) Sean's house in swords.
She would be so much more likeable if she was just honest and not so up her own arse.

The cost of building, landscaping or any work like that etc is so high at the moment too, those of us paying mortgages or rent have to really budget stuff like this. Its made a lot easier by her living there but she doesnt say so because its not insta glam but its also not real or down to earth and honest like she claims she is.

Reactions: 6
It must be a tight squeeze with the three of them and her dad in his house that they decided to build another room 😂😂
Calling it a playroom to make it sound like she’s so extravagant she’s dropping probably 50k+ building a play area for her children when in reality her dad probably wants his living room back.
She must be planning on staying there long term or her dad is forking out for it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.