Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if, because she said Juan had emailed them about it, is it with the lawyers?? Could be talking rubbish but why else the delay?

Reactions: 4
Oh I totally missed that, if not him then had to be someone connected to him. Who else would have a stake in her doing a podcast about their relationship and break up

Reactions: 5
They could have interviewed someone more well known or popular and her podcast has been pushed back perhaps ?

Reactions: 4
I can’t see her calming her tits enough to relax and find an actual good, solid, decent guy who’d be genuinely interested in become a step dad and partner

Her current life is built on smoke, mirrors, exaggeration and lies - that’s what she will attract

Reactions: 8
But was she silent ? Or silenced ? Where’s Oprah when you need her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would absolutely howl if Juan managed to get it stopped. She made such a big deal out of speaking her truth 🤪

• Haha
I just watched Jennys video on insta of her getting some hens things from a company and omg you’d swear it was efa talking!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My ex worked in the airport. He’s an ex because of the antics in the airport, seriously they are all at it with each other, doesn’t matter what the relationship status is
That's why I christened it the dirty free 🤣🤣 it's shocking 🫣 I've seen airport police collecting staff outside the terminal going for a quick spin 🤭🤭

• Wow
  • Haha
The airport is mad for the antics!! Some fella from security was riding another girl from security when his wife was in hospital really seriously ill 🫠😭 Some of the people are really scummy cheats.. people having affairs with the supervisors to try and get better posts on the floor etc.. Amount of affairs is unreal. So it must be throughout the whole airport… ASU, Duty Free (dirty free I love that 😂😂) and Aer Lingus 🙈😅 Although it’s convenient.. there’s so many easy places for a quickie so that must be the lure of it 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The airport is mad for the antics!! Some fella from security was riding another girl from security when his wife was in hospital really seriously ill 🫠😭 Some of the people are really scummy cheats.. people having affairs with the supervisors to try and get better posts on the floor etc.. Amount of affairs is unreal. So it must be throughout the whole airport… ASU, Duty Free (dirty free I love that 😂😂) and Aer Lingus 🙈😅 Although it’s convenient.. there’s so many easy places for a quickie so that must be the lure of it 😆😆
They need to worry about other liquids not my jaysus toiletries so :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The airport is mad for the antics!! Some fella from security was riding another girl from security when his wife was in hospital really seriously ill
I heard this exact story at the weekend. Apparently he was riding more than one and there's photos of him doing the rounds. Dirtbag.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.