Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted about the darkness into light then the next thing is she's advertising beds.

Couldn't have waited until tomorrow no?

Reactions: 6
Was your one penneysandpiecesofme not meant to get married this week in amalfi coast? Nothing about it but loads of posts last year about 365 days to go….

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Was your one penneysandpiecesofme not meant to get married this week in amalfi coast? Nothing about it but loads of posts last year about 365 days to go….
No idea who she is but I'm definitely interested in this story 😅

Reactions: 4
And she is off again... oh look at my fabulous life Jesus give it a bloody rest girl will ya

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s such a desperado tagging Fairy, Tesco and Fit foods begging for an #AD
“This is not an #AD” but sure I’d love it to be so I’m going to tag the company 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Give it up Aoibhe no body cares

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such a desperado tagging Fairy, Tesco and Fit foods begging for an #AD
“This is not an #AD” but sure I’d love it to be so I’m going to tag the company 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Give it up Aoibhe no body cares
Her voice grates on me something terrible. God love them kids having to listen to that manic high pitched squeal all day

Reactions: 7
I use to really like the name Lilly until I heard her saying it so many times 🤣🤣🤣
At least she’s stopped calling her Lily Pippa or Lily Corr

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How many times is that Jenny girl getting married?? Has she not already had a wedding here and in Portugal ??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times is that Jenny girl getting married?? Has she not already had a wedding here and in Portugal ??
She hasn't had the wedding in Portugal yet... just travelled over 176 times to see the venue 😳

Don't get it myself, getting married here and then having another wedding a year later ?!
Surely that's just a blessing and a party, not a wedding

Reactions: 9
They had a wedding here, last September in Druids Glen I thought?? It looked official, with the signing and register etc. So they are legally married nearly a year.
So this is basically a holiday

Reactions: 2
She probably has to have multiple weddings so Gary with the wandering eye doesn’t forget he’s married
I wonder has Efa forgiven him for spilling the beans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.