Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bleeping please,, girl who sells her and her children’s soul online does a “tell all” podcast and then comes onto her page saying she can’t believe that people are so interested in her break up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she is such a desperado, who actually cares why they split up, they weren't even together that long in the grand scheme of things. relationships with kids involved unfortunately happens all the time, she keeps raking it up whenever it suits her, they are separated nearly as long as they were together. funny she didn't want to talk about it on her podcast which was only a year ago because she wasn't healed, but she gave the illusion she was, life is better, it's just me and my babies having the best time and the other usual bullshit out of her. she's all over the place, there's no way she's healed, you can actually see the bitterness in her. if she was healed she would be at peace and wouldn't feel the need to keep mentioning it, one minute she's alluding to Juan being with her on holidays, next minute she's saying how hard it is being a single parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does it annoy me so much she keeps referring to herself as a single parent, she is a co-parent ffs! The childrens father coparents with her obviously. Her relationship status is the only thing single and lets face it whod want to go there given her reputation 🙄.

Harping on about Instagram isn't real, we all know that Eefa, it's you who is displaying a complete falseness online to try and pretend to Juan or whoever the duck you THINK actually gives a tit about what you do, where you go, how obsessed you are with flying/orlando/fake mermaid hair/disney or whatever the duck else she constantly goes on about. She absolutely has not healed as someone else said here and it's so blatantly obvious. If she did she wouldn't need to go on any podcast and tell 'the truth'. It's nobodies business and nobody really cares. She is failing her children in yet another way and she will reap what she sows in years to come with them I'd say.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She isn’t a single parent in the first place. I’m scarlet for her leaning into this angle when about 6 weeks ago they were on holiday together. Move on & grow up

Reactions: 12
I've spoken on here before about my dear mam.
My mam very bravely threw out my cheating father in the 80s. We were only babies.
She raised us alone. She was a single mam. We saw my dad for a couple of hours every so often. There was no single parent social welfare payment in them days so she scraped by on children's allowance, whatever pittance he gave her and any work she could get around our schooling.
My mam was a bloody hero. We wanted for nothing. She very sadly passed away in the early 90s and I always remember her joking that the single parent payment only came in when she was too sick to spend it.

This one boils my bleeping piss. She needs to get over herself. The only thing that was hurt was her pride. They both started this relationship by cheating. It was a sham from the very start.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Sometimes I wonder how the insta huns can’t see the obvious hypocrisy in saying my children come first, their privacy and protection is everything to me but then will film them in bed for an emma mattress ad and put it up on an open social media page for anyone to view

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sometimes I wonder how the insta huns can’t see the obvious hypocrisy in saying my children come first, their privacy and protection is everything to me but then will film them in bed for an emma mattress ad and put it up on an open social media page for anyone to view
And the hypocrisy of comparing her relationship to Brad and Angelina. Did they deserve the media circus around their relationship more than she did. She told us everything and is now annoyed that some people are speculating ? They’d be nothing to speculate on if she wasn’t so public

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've spoken on here before about my dear mam.
My mam very bravely threw out my cheating father in the 80s. We were only babies.
She raised us alone. She was a single mam. We saw my dad for a couple of hours every so often. There was no single parent social welfare payment in them days so she scraped by on children's allowance, whatever pittance he gave her and any work she could get around our schooling.
My mam was a bloody hero. We wanted for nothing. She very sadly passed away in the early 90s and I always remember her joking that the single parent payment only came in when she was too sick to spend it.

This one boils my bleeping piss. She needs to get over herself. The only thing that was hurt was her pride. They both started this relationship by cheating. It was a sham from the very start.
Your mother was the definition of a solo parent, who did it all for her children and I'm sorry you lost her so young 😔 I can't even begin to imagine the strength she must have had to do what she did.

It's so belittling of Eefa to go on the way she does about being a 'single mom' as if it's her new personality and will make her relatable. She is so far removed from what a single parent actually is, sickens me she is trying to use it as a selling point.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Will never forget at the height of the Sean rumours she posted a question box asking for juicy questions.

I messaged to ask if she was single and was blocked immediately. She thrives on the attention of it all

• Haha
  • Heart
I suppose... I can understand him trying to put a stop to it ?
It's been 3 years. She needs to move the duck on and stop dragging it up.
She's going to tell her version of events.

( I would also like to think he was protecting the children too but I doubt it )
And when you think about it, who actually gives a duck what went on, they’re not some celebrity couple that split… the notions this one has is comical. Who wants to air their business to the public..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And when you think about it, who actually gives a duck what went on, they’re not some celebrity couple that split… the notions this one has is comical. Who wants to air their business to the public..
She thinks some celeb with her 120k followers.

The Aviva stadium capacity is around 50,000. Take out the bots and fake accounts, her followers would fill 2 aviva stadiums at a push. It's duck all in the grand scheme of things. She's hardly in the Kardashian's league

Reactions: 5
She thinks some celeb with her 120k followers.

The Aviva stadium capacity is around 50,000. Take out the bots and fake accounts, her followers would fill 2 aviva stadiums at a push. It's duck all in the grand scheme of things. She's hardly in the Kardashian's league
But I imagine a lot of her followers tune in for the entertainment factor. Listen she wouldn’t be telling her side of the story and setting the record straight if Juan didn’t have a new Juan on the go!! It’s her basically getting the message across to the new gf!

Minor point but….are her kids not still 2 and 4? She referred to them as 3 and 5. I think the girl’s not 5 for another 3 months?

Reactions: 2
It’s all just so self indulgent. She is weak for herself. The craving she has to be wanted is pitiful.
Why do people actually have any fucks to give about an absolute nobody ? Are their lives so shallow and empty ?
When will this insta hun nonsense be gone ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dear god 🙄🙄 get over yourself aoife !
Your not a single parent, your a co parent
Seán dumped you.. years ago ! Move on ffs it’s like a long playing record .. nobody cares !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dear god 🙄🙄 get over yourself aoife !
Your not a single parent, your a co parent
Seán dumped you.. years ago ! Move on ffs it’s like a long playing record .. nobody cares !
It's just so self indulgent isn't it !
I guarantee you she's only doing this because Juan has a new squeeze. She's pathetic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.