Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance she is going to spill the truth
Finally set the record straight? You had that chance on your own pod cast Efa and failed to deliver.
Sounds to me like she’s lashing out and trying to put the shits up on Juan because has a new yung Juan

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They have to be split nearly 3 years??
It's just pathetic at this stage. Know your worth Aoife and bloody move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t even be bothered to hear her story because she’s never going to tell the truth anyway. We’ve heard more on tattle then she’d ever admit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wouldn’t even be bothered to hear her story because she’s never going to tell the truth anyway. We’ve heard more on tattle then she’d ever admit
Is she gonna tell how she was engaged, Juan was in a long term relationship and they both cheated. She then moved into his home ( not theirs the way she let on) and fell pregnant a couple of months later.
Nah. Didn't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she gonna tell how she was engaged, Juan was in a long term relationship and they both cheated. She then moved into his home ( not theirs the way she let on) and fell pregnant a couple of months later.
Nah. Didn't think so.
And will she fill us in on the 'alleged' window fiasco that Gary was 'allegedly' spilling to everyone? I was only thinking the other day when someone posted about Juan's new Juan, Aoibhe is one of the most boring influencers, but her Tattle thread is one of my faves. There's great little juicy goss in here at times! Remember the Trinity Quarter pics and the message she sent them to be removed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not a chance she is going to spill the truth
This reads like the cover of one of those teenage magazines back in the 90s. Does she think she’s a celeb or something? Efa, do you self a favour and don’t wash your dirty laundry n in public. He’s your children’s father and he’s entitled to move on, like it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
after sharing the aer lingus video of the charity climb showing her real look in motion she comes on with a ridiculously filtered picture where she's almost cartoon like. she's behaving manic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
after sharing the aer lingus video of the charity climb showing her real look in motion she comes on with a ridiculously filtered picture where she's almost cartoon like. she's behaving manic
She’s so manic at the moment. The quotes are a sure sigh the tit is hitting the fan. Any day now we are due a speech on not thinking life is amazing because of the snippet people share

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s so manic at the moment. The quotes are a sure sigh the tit is hitting the fan. Any day now we are due a speech on not thinking life is amazing because of the snippet people share
Ohhh it's coming for sure🤣which I would love to reply to... effa stfu hun not one person who watches you thinks your life is perfect and you share far more then a snippet.
---
this is what I was saying, weve all seen this and then 5 mins later shares a completely different person in her uniform....and even that person was no stunner. why can't she stop obsessing about looking completely different to the person she really is. the irony is it's her behaviour is the reason she's single not her looks. you can change your behaviour efffa, you can't change what you were born with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh bore the duck off Aoife.
It's been 3 years. Change the record.

Big statement there... INSTAGRAM IS NOT REAL.... then why are you contributing your fakeness to it Aoife ?

And. If you don't want to be judged then make your life, and your children's lives, private.
You can't post your life on a public platform and expect to control the narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Listening to her latest stories....does she mean Juan sent an email as a warning to the podcast organisers? Things defo not rosy in the garden there....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Listening to her latest stories....does she mean Juan sent an email as a warning to the podcast organisers? Things defo not rosy in the garden there....
No.... the podcast person put up a story saying who do people want on and LOADSSSS said Aoife. Apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No.... the podcast person put up a story saying who do people want on and LOADSSSS said Aoife. Apparently.
She also said someone emailed the podcast, producers and the sponsors. She said she was surprised but not really surprised. Sounds like someone doesn’t want her on it

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She also said someone emailed the podcast, producers and the sponsors. She said she was surprised but not really surprised. Sounds like someone doesn’t want her on it
Oh sorry !!! I was listening to it out on a walk and my music kept cutting through 😅
Interesting !!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Yea that was my take on it too. Doubt she would say that unless it's true?

Reactions: 3
Oh sorry !!! I was listening to it out on a walk and my music kept cutting through 😅
Interesting !!!!!!
The only interesting thing she (effffaaaaa) said before anyone wastes their time by watching her story

Edit: clarified who I was talking about

Reactions: 4
I suppose... I can understand him trying to put a stop to it ?
It's been 3 years. She needs to move the duck on and stop dragging it up.
She's going to tell her version of events.

( I would also like to think he was protecting the children too but I doubt it )

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.