Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure her whole life is that, she travels because of her job, even her holidays, she's been gifted trips and others she can get discounts on due to codesharing with Aer Lingus, if she doesnt fly with them direct.
Her house is her dads so she has no rent/mortgage, gets collabs for floors, beds, mattresses, her hair, lashes etc I would bet my house that they are gifted or heavily discounted.
So of course she has the money to do things, buy her mates random flowers then brag about it on socials.

Coming on once a quarter with a crappy meme about how "social media is not real" does not counteract all the bullshit she puts out there

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why was this news worthy 😂😂😂😂
I feel poor Hugh was roped into the Oscars theme to feed into Aoibhes notion that she’s famous. I don’t know any 18 year old fella that would want that god love him cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel poor Hugh was roped into the Oscars theme to feed into Aoibhes notion that she’s famous. I don’t know any 18 year old fella that would want that god love him cringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jesus hes had some glow up 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d imagine it’s the Fingal independent section of the independent. Basically it’s work experience students getting local news- first days of school, st Patrick’s day parade etc🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice not many of her colleagues cheering her on compared to the other aer lingus girls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice not many of her colleagues cheering her on compared to the other aer lingus girls
She muscled in at the last minute.... these girls had this organised months before she got herself in somehow.
I'm surprised they let her tbh.

Reactions: 8
Hiya Aoife
Ja know what, she's actually so grand and normal looking there, it's a lovely change from her usual filtered to death manic expressions. She's actually to be pitied really isn't she? Like with all the surgeries she's had, all she's done to change her body, everything she's done to change her face, and she still either covers her face in pics or filters her whole self until she's unrecognisable. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ja know what, she's actually so grand and normal looking there, it's a lovely change from her usual filtered to death manic expressions. She's actually to be pitied really isn't she? Like with all the surgeries she's had, all she's done to change her body, everything she's done to change her face, and she still either covers her face in pics or filters her whole self until she's unrecognisable. Very sad.
Agreed she was grand like her natural state

she literally has made herself into an Avatar Aoibhe

Reactions: 10
I've seen her in person a couple of times and she looks grand! Average mother of two young kids.
It's bizarre that she filters herself so much and then like.... walks around in public. She knows we can see her right ?
I'd say she's fair sketchy out in public wondering who is looking at her which is pretty sad

Reactions: 7
Juan is seeing someone, not her. Hence the manic stories and cryptic posts. They are killing one another at the min but Eeeefffaaaa still has no clue who the new bird is but clearly its killing her. I know this as a friend of mine has a mutual friend with her!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Juan is seeing someone, not her. Hence the manic stories and cryptic posts. They are killing one another at the min but Eeeefffaaaa still has no clue who the new bird is but clearly its killing her. I know this as a friend of mine has a mutual friend with her!
Jesus I love it she must be mental

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that why she posted the story that Natasha could work for the FBI 😂😂
She does absolutely look like that psycho friend!!! That would spend hours snooping round Facebook looking to suss out who is seeing who, who is liking your man's pictures, whose pictures is he liking etc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.