Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would find it hard to believe that efa is seeing someone new because of the crazy witch antics she’s been pulling on her Instagram. I think if she was seeing someone new her fake mad bastard gas girl act would be out in full swing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’d have to be some ejit to get involved in the tit show

She’d need to lay off insta if any future relationships were to work

Who wants every move documented and spoken about on social media to have people nitpick and tear it apart

Reactions: 6
She goes on like she is there putting the kids to bed every night 🙄 come on Eefa we know you skip off and swap shifts as much as you can so you can do the USA flights. She's a part time mother ffs!

I got actual second hand embarrassment for her when she posted that video of herself on the bike in the bikini with her boobs bouncing all over the place, she’s just posted it again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I got actual second hand embarrassment for her when she posted that video of herself on the bike in the bikini with her boobs bouncing all over the place, she’s just posted it again 😂
The clip is just odd but I’m thinking it must be her idea of a thirst trap

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That left diddy be ringing the bell any minute

ding ding 🛎 Juanna come for a spin with meeeeeeeeeee?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Snap 🤣🤣🤣 surely she had black eyes getting off the bike 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s not even an attractive looking cleavage they are like sandbags jumping around

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I'd had a breast reduction (gifted and while Lily was a young baby...seriously what is with her and having massive surgery when she has a young baby?), I would want them to be smaller and firmer.
They look fine imho but not what I would expect from a breast reduction outcome?

Reactions: 7
Did she actually use an Eddie Murphy film as an inspirational quote?

LOL I'm assuming she has no cop on that the film is about a guru who sells himself out shilling shite on basically QVC for a living....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Christ above, how many years does she needs to work on herself and turn a new page start a new chapter etc etc 😴😴😴😴😴😴 it's beyond boring now.

Reactions: 15
Has she edited in a bellybutton? 😳😳 she’s so manic tonight with her posts, the tit must have hit the fan again with Juan Corr #IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The filtered to bits picture on the plane. She looks like a mannequin 😮
---
Or Sindy doll

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was wondering the same myself. She defo wrote that herself. There is no way she was ever a MUA for YSL, let alone a senior MUA
Years ago she was a counter assistant for Armani in the airport, and went on to BTs the laziest counter rep always sitting on a stool and she's said loads of times she's crap at putting make up on, anyway YSL is more about sales you wouldn't do many makeovers like mac or Charlotte tilbury, so I think she did work for YSL

Reactions: 3
Imagine hating your own face so much that 95% of the time it’s covered by your phone and the other 5% it’s filtered beyond all recognition….

Anyone asking her about her make up needs their head tested cos anything she’s put on her face there isn’t showing through the filter!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't have the balls to put up pictures that filtered! Granted my socials are private, but my friends and family know exactly what I look like ffs 😆 Eefa forgets we know exactly what she looks like too though! It just screams insecurity and I almost pity her but continuous over filtering is feeding into the problem of unachievable, fake beauty standards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.