Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone naming their car needs to have a word with themselves. in fact anyone recording themselves in the car wash needs to have a word with themselves. and how is getting your car washed "cheeky". a cheeky car wash, a cheeky blowdry. so 2015 and even then it wasn't gassssssssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And if Hugo’s upset because of the car wash then she should get her cheeky car washes when he’s not with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I really don’t know why she does that tit. We all know it’s her mum that’s with her. The dopey cow alluding to Juan being with her is so stupid at this stage.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t know why she does that tit. We all know it’s her mum that’s with her. The dopey cow alluding to Juan being with her is so stupid at this stage.
Don't want to be too morbid for a Monday morning but there's people who don't have a mam. Myself included. But she would rather a. allude to the fact that Juan is there or b. allude to the fact that she's a hero travelling alone with two kids instead of posting a photo of her lovely mam.
Her priorities are up her hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't want to be too morbid for a Monday morning but there's people who don't have a mam. Myself included. But she would rather a. allude to the fact that Juan is there or b. allude to the fact that she's a hero travelling alone with two kids instead of posting a photo of her lovely mam.
Her priorities are up her hole.
She wants people to think she’s the hero single man bringing her kids away on her own!

She did the same when they split, her mum clearly moved in with her in Sean's house while they sorted stuff out. But no mention of it.
Its great she has family support but it doesnt align with her "Im doing this all on my own!" narrative. Sure she's living rent/mortgage free in her dads. That alone is an absolutely massive help

I remember around her baby shower with Lily she alluded to her not getting on with her mum. Oh how the turns tables…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember around her baby shower with Lily she alluded to her not getting on with her mum. Oh how the turns tables…

Imagine putting that out there to thousands of people her mother must have been heart broken.
Does Aoibhe get on with anyone? It would seem not

Reactions: 5
She wants people to think she’s the hero single man bringing her kids away on her own!
She’s as odd! The bleeping 3 musketeers giving it loads that she’s doing everything with the kids but also trying to keep up the pretence of a family unit? It’s bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 9
I'd say there was a falling out with her mother after dumping her fiancee and shacking up with Juan immediately and getting pregnant. I know my own mother would have to pick her jaw up off the floor if I made that many changes 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her kids coming down a hill at speed on scooters with no helmets, god lord she's thick as tit....🤦🏼

Yes to this!
Aoibhe we know you read every word here so please do your usual thing and go on the beg for some helmets for your children before one of them gets a TBI

Reactions: 7
Yes to this!
Aoibhe we know you read every word here so please do your usual thing and go on the beg for some helmets for your children before one of them gets a TBI
H
Doesn't her dad own a bike shop, surely he can give her a couple of helmets and she can tag the tit out of the shop.

Reactions: 13
Is juan with anyone new?
He is seeing someone Im told! One of my friends whose crew with Ryanair said to me that she saw him, his new one and his mates out in Cock Tavern in Swords on Easter Saturday. She had to look and see was it Eeeeeeeefa @ first but she had much bigger lips. Clearly she never read here 🤢 She said Juan was much smaller in person, had beer belly and had a big bald patch on his head. But not just our Efa was spotted with a guy in another bar in Swords then the following night. How is she keeping her new squeeze QT 🙄🙄🙄 They are as sad as each other!!! Feel bad for their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.