Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes never got it, go to Lidl for a 10th of the price.
Or the Euro shop..like how do people pay 10/20€ to some internet gobshite for knock off haribo when Aldi/ Lidl/ € shop is bursting at the seams with the same thing for 1/2/3€

Reactions: 9
She’s obviously trying to get a #AD with Hello Fresh too. Saying she paid for it first to trial it out BEFORE she did an add with them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Surely that #AD would be the trial Efa you weirdo liar 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s obviously trying to get a #AD with Hello Fresh too. Saying she paid for it first to trial it out BEFORE she did an add with them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Surely that #AD would be the trial Efa you weirdo liar 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah seen that, she’s so sound like that. She’ll only sell what she believes in herself. Full of integrity our efa is.
---
Why bother even saying that? Just show the bleeping thing if you want to. She’s such a dose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Media lawyers” must be this year’s “legal team”. Remember how they all had legal teams that they were consulting back in the days of BU. Ah, good times.
Also media lawyers literally deal with tv/ movies / sponsorships. Not yer wan down the road on instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You mean she wasn't up personally welcoming Biden off the plane ? Amateur.
Shocked she wasn’t asked to personally greet him seen as Chi town is her second home. I know girls who were there and they’d take pleasure knowing she’s outside watching from behind the fence
To add - Does she really think her kids would be interested in seeing yet another plane land from their car how bloody boring for them as if they give a shite who it is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shocked she wasn’t asked to personally greet him seen as Chi town is her second home. I know girls who were there and they’d take pleasure knowing she’s outside watching from behind the fence
To add - Does she really think her kids would be interested in seeing yet another plane land from their car how bloody boring for them as if they give a shite who it is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You must be forgetting her kids deal in dollars. Seeing the US president is better than Santa for them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You must be forgetting her kids deal in dollars. Seeing the US president is better than Santa for them 😂😂
Juan was probably sitting in the car a next to then with his MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN cap on.
So invested in the USA life but not a whisper about the horrific school shootings happening. Efa only cares about the bimbo narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I never heard of tattle until she had her very public melt down when Seán dumped her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s so cringey - literally parked up for her kids to watch a plane land and a sleepy old pensioner to emerge 🙈🙈
Imagine making being an air hostess your entire personality

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's hilarious though...... if she actually lived in Millers Glen and not Balbriggan she'd have had a fair treat over the last week with all the ops being practiced over head.
Ifyouknowyouknow.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so cringey - literally parked up for her kids to watch a plane land and a sleepy old pensioner to emerge 🙈🙈
Imagine making being an air hostess your entire personality
She failed to mention the standstill of traffic that she must have sat in to get that spot and get home again, hours in the car and by the looks of it she didn’t get the money shot

Reactions: 3
It's hilarious though...... if she actually lived in Millers Glen and not Balbriggan she'd have had a fair treat over the last week with all the ops being practiced over head.
Ifyouknowyouknow.....
She coulda walked to the airport 🤣

Reactions: 2
I know we're all lolling but like, media lawyers wouldn't deal with this. The laws around cyber bullying etc would be criminal or litigation lawyers. Media lawyers would deal with contracts, negotiation etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we're all lolling but like, media lawyers wouldn't deal with this. The laws around cyber bullying etc would be criminal or litigation lawyers. Media lawyers would deal with contracts, negotiation etc.
Anyone who shares any legal information from twins and me needs their head checked. Seriously that woman has such a low level of intelligence I’m surprised she can even dress herself in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.