Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! Couldn't really make sense of it.

Bunch of dopes the lot them.
Media lawyers HAHAHAHAHHAH sure Jan...... I'm sure the courts will open up now to all the people who said mean things about an influencer. Once they finish with all the ya know, criminals.
Well this gave me a right laugh! The absolute ridiculousness of this 😂 they’re like a pack of children playing pretend. Do they not realise how uneducated and stupid they sound? Too unintelligent to even think of the possibility that none of that makes sense. I’m sure loads of law firms will be jumping on that case 😂 not sure even an LC student would fall for this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hasn't that mrsbsbsbs posted here and clearly knew her through work or knew someone who did
Im sure we will soon find out Efa will probably share some more screen shots from Aerlingus staff again like she did the last time
Go on efa cause more drama for yourself in your job it’s not like there isn’t enough already 🤣🤣
Maybe she should try be nicer to people so they wouldn’t have reason to come on here.
She must study her threads the same way she use to study who didn't follow her but watched her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder does Eoghan Dineen realise it’s fraudulent to charge companies and others for these ‘competitions’ based on the premise that his and his companies pages and the other ‘influencers’ he’s representing are going to promote it to their ‘followers’ when they are all largely followed by paid for bots? And he’s the one threatening legal action!!! hopefully someone does take legal action soon, directed at them…

hey @Eoghan - any chance you might screenshot this msg and post it on your page? Thought not 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder does Eoghan Dineen realise it’s fraudulent to charge companies and others for these ‘competitions’ based on the premise that his and his companies pages and the other ‘influencers’ he’s representing are going to promote it to their ‘followers’ when they are all largely followed by paid for bots? And he’s the one threatening legal action!!! hopefully someone does take legal action soon, directed at them…

hey @Eoghan - any chance you might screenshot this msg and post it on your page? Thought not 🤣🤣🤣
Sure he was up in court recently declaring bankruptcy and liquidation for his sweetking company so I’m sure his media lawyers will be only too delighted to represent him again & find out how he paid for his nose job & Tùpee! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just want to declare that I in fact love efa and that scrotey welfare queen pissy pants Julie. I didn’t mean any of the times I commented on their public profiles, public ads or when they rolled their kids out for $$$ at the expense of their dignity and safety. Please please please don’t come after me with your media lawyers efa. Please don’t or I’ll have to get my gossip forum lawyers to defend me. 🤣🤣🤣
---
I’m sure the weird looking guy who took a 15 minute phone call earlier with his media lawyer will understand.
---
Is there anyone who’d be able to do an efa wiki? There’s too much of this type of tit not to document for the laugh. Could also help her with her media lawyer court case she’s bringing against us all.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would you ever go way EEVVAA the bleach is going to your head. Another one scamming companies and followers using fake competitions and fake winners for their own financial gain. All your feathers have being ruffled now and I hope Revenue and the Welfare come after all you fraudsters. Julie Haynes is nothing but a benefit cheat and a Chav and I m delighted she’s being reported to companies using her. What single mother living in a HAP house can afford cosmetic surgery in Turkey, holidays to Italy, Turkey, Eurodisney, Spain & Lapland in one year??
Maybe look closer to home EVA as to why Juan dumped you and cheated on you & your friend Jen rana mile & the whole of Aer Lingus hate you.
Oh duck off Efa you big fool with your threats your the biggest troll of them all!! Still trolling people from school in your 30s u big bell end, you use to LOVE bitching about other Irish bloggers giving your sad insider information on Facebook back in the day 👹👹👹👹👹

Reactions: 12
Ah jaysis is this the fella who’s got his media lawyers after us? He’s really lacking in the brains department although that’s not surprising given he associates with pissy pants and efa. Love his inspirational quote post telling us not to be impressed by social media, money, appearances and fancy objects. If you can’t find it it’s amongst the other posts showing his plastic surgery, fake teeth, photos of high end shopping and photos at influencer events that he’s posted on his social media page. God he’s thick as tit isn’t he🤣
---
I actually can’t breath with his stupidity. What an absolute gobshite🤣🤣🤣 fella is made of plastic and telling us not to be concerned with looks. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That was like the time Julie filmed herself going into the Garda station to report Tattle & trolls & they laughed her out the door. Those Insta huns are the biggest shower of thick imbeciles.
OMG, how embarrassing. I don’t follow her or know much about her, but I’m here PSML at her going to the Garda and filming it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is yer man the male Liz Reaney ???

The Internet is a worrying place when it gives gobshites a platform

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure Efa, pissy pants and the bankrupt sweet king fella can do the job Pippa, So Sue and Mrs Hinch couldn’t despite their millions in the bank and quadruple amount of followers they have but ok sure Jan.
you keep exploiting your children and focus on the mean bullies on tattle calling out your bad photoshopping and failed pod cast 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Ah jaysis is this the fella who’s got his media lawyers after us? He’s really lacking in the brains department although that’s not surprising given he associates with pissy pants and efa. Love his inspirational quote post telling us not to be impressed by social media, money, appearances and fancy objects. If you can’t find it it’s amongst the other posts showing his plastic surgery, fake teeth, photos of high end shopping and photos at influencer events that he’s posted on his social media page. God he’s thick as tit isn’t he🤣
---
I actually can’t breath with his stupidity. What an absolute gobshite🤣🤣🤣 fella is made of plastic and telling us not to be concerned with looks. 🤣🤣🤣
The Fendi picture, mortified for him, thats in the airport and its just the outside:ROFLMAO: did you actually go in and buy anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get how it's trolling , noone is intentionally posting anything to cause upset or harm to anyone else.... Noone is asking these fruitcakes to come to tattle and read about themselves. In actual fact they get a lot of their content from tattle 😂😂😂😂 it was Eeeffffaaaaa who directed me here back in the day when she had the meltdown and I've stuck around since it opened my eyes to these melts . I don't even know of one genuine "influencer" they all in it for the quick buck and plastering children all over social media is in my opinion child abuse .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
“Media lawyers” must be this year’s “legal team”. Remember how they all had legal teams that they were consulting back in the days of BU. Ah, good times.

• Haha
They should pass their media lawyer details onto their kids. They’re going to need good lawyers in the future when they’re suing their parents asses for child abuse. How juan doesn’t do anything to put a stop to his kids being used like this is beyond me.

Reactions: 15
They should pass their media lawyer details onto their kids. They’re going to need good lawyers in the future when they’re suing their parents asses for child abuse. How juan doesn’t do anything to put a stop to his kids being used like this is beyond me.
Because the more she earns the less child maintenance he has to pay. Guarantee it.

Reactions: 7
Sure he was up in court recently declaring bankruptcy and liquidation for his sweetking company so I’m sure his media lawyers will be only too delighted to represent him again & find out how he paid for his nose job & Tùpee! 🤣🤣
That's not Eoghan it's a different person who owned sweet king

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.