Aoibhe Devlin #13 Two years on still chasing Juan, changing shifts & dragging the kids ain't romantic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's she sticking her oar into now ??!
She probably hasn't even met this person she's defending.

BTW Aoife I think your a fake and a phony.
I'll await a visit from the guards.
Julie Twins and me has a manager called Eoghan Dineen. He put up a screen grab of his phone saying they were talking to Media Lawyers (whatever thats supposed to be) and then shared a screengrab of a post from here so put the shits up, then Aoibhe reshared, and Eoghan reshared..... the usual circle jerk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie Twins and me has a manager called Eoghan Dineen. He put up a screen grab of his phone saying they were talking to Media Lawyers (whatever thats supposed to be) and then shared a screengrab of a post from here so put the shits up, then Aoibhe reshared, and Eoghan reshared..... the usual circle jerk.
Thank you! Couldn't really make sense of it.

Bunch of dopes the lot them.
Media lawyers HAHAHAHAHHAH sure Jan...... I'm sure the courts will open up now to all the people who said mean things about an influencer. Once they finish with all the ya know, criminals.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else love days like today when they all turn into avengers & we are all in for a prison sentence for saying they sell their kids online πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The misfortune rang himself!! 🀣🀣 Wgy he is loyal to MeDroolie Twins and me is beyond me, she dumped him as a manager a few months ago and lasted one weekend wity her new management company who fired her the following Monday after she pissed in her knickers live on her phone to thousands of followers.the same guy declared bankruptcy last week for Sweetking that’s now selling the same sweets under different branding.
The only reason EEVVAA is sticking her par in is because she’s financially gaining from all those fake scam competitions being run by Eoghan and that fake competition page.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The misfortune rang himself!! 🀣🀣 Wgy he is loyal to MeDroolie Twins and me is beyond me, she dumped him as a manager a few months ago and lasted one weekend wity her new management company who fired her the following Monday after she pissed in her knickers live on her phone to thousands of followers.the same guy declared bankruptcy last week for Sweetking that’s now selling the same sweets under different branding.
The only reason EEVVAA is sticking her par in is because she’s financially gaining from all those fake scam competitions being run by Eoghan and that fake competition page.
This is like gobshite influencer bingo

HOUSE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See ye all in prison lads…. Bring scrabble or some board game. Be mighty craic sure πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the new page set up by that fraudster Eoghan Dineen, he’s already deleted the advanced giveaway page that paid for all his & Julies cosmetic surgery in Turkey recently. All these competitions being ran are fake and they’re just righting from companies who pay them for followers and are being used by Julie & Aoibhe and lots more. One woman won both Julie’s & it was either Facesbygrace or Aoibhes competition.
So there’s no €1000 Smyths vouchers, or Louis Vitton bags or IPhone 14’s. It’s all a scam so report, block and avoid.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Wow a whole 15 minute conversation they obviously had loads to talk about 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow a whole 15 minute conversation they obviously had loads to talk about 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
That was like the time Julie filmed herself going into the Garda station to report Tattle & trolls & they laughed her out the door. Those Insta huns are the biggest shower of thick imbeciles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else love days like today when they all turn into avengers & we are all in for a prison sentence for saying they sell their kids online πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
it's like the hayday of BU. hillarious, remember sue and them were all getting together and taking a stand to bring an end to people talking. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Bless them, they haven't got a braincell or an ounce of cop on between them.

Reactions: 7
it's like the hayday of BU. hillarious, remember sue and them were all getting together and taking a stand to bring an end to people talking. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
i believe at the time so scuttered said something like β€œwatch what the power of our influence combined can doβ€πŸ€£ it was like a call to arms🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Sweet Jesus how did that come about? She’s so gross
Wearing this pink play suit & couldht get it off, piss running down her leg, she even filmed her friend drying it with a hair dryer and the smelly witch put it back on to go back drinking at the bar. She’s vile.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It was nice knowing yis gals but I’m off to close my account cause I’m shaking in my boots that the guards will come after me for commenting on a tattle thread 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.