Anyone on the skinny jab/ pen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just weighed again this morning and now 7lbs down in 12 days. I’ve just ordered new pens, 3 this time.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just finished my first week and I’m 6 pounds down, I’ve not even eaten particularly well, been out for dinner and takeaways but just can’t eat as much as I normally would
This week I’m going to concentrate on eating more healthily and up my dose to the next amount

Reactions: 6
Hi 👋 I was just wondering if anybody has stopped for 2 weeks then started injecting again with the same pen ( kept out of fridge once opened ) pen isn’t empty yet or should I just get a new pen ? Any advice appreciated thank you x

Reactions: 1
Hi 👋 I was just wondering if anybody has stopped for 2 weeks then started injecting again with the same pen ( kept out of fridge once opened ) pen isn’t empty yet or should I just get a new pen ? Any advice appreciated thank you x
I would have thought that if you are still within the 30 days of it first being opened you’ll be alright.

I have a wedding to go to mid August so I’m hoping to lose a few lbs ahead of that.

My dress fits, just. It looks fine (confirmed by the brutally honest teenager in the house) but feels snug. I was just going to exchange it for a size up yesterday but they’ve sold out of the next size. That was my incentive to stop ignoring the package in my fridge that has been there for 3 weeks now!
The dress was tried on again yesterday after a 7lb loss and it fits perfectly now!

Reactions: 5
Ow, ow, ow

injected into my thigh today for the first time and it stung!

I’ll go back to my tummy from now on. Goodness knows it’s big enough to have plenty different places to jab 😂

• Heart
Anyone suffering from real tiredness? I’m literally exhausted, I’ve swapped to injecting at night to see if it makes a difference

Reactions: 2
Anyone suffering from real tiredness? I’m literally exhausted, I’ve swapped to injecting at night to see if it makes a difference
I’ve had a little break the last couple of weeks because the tiredness was a lot, I was finding it hard to exercise on top of. Will be back on week after next!

Another 1lb off so that's 2 stone 8lb now
That is really great. I’m so glad you started this thread because I’d have never known about Saxenda.

I’ve been the same weight for 5 days, so I’m hoping for a wee drop soon.

My husband wanted to go out for a drink last night.

Got to the beer garden and it took me 20 mins to actually choose a drink. I settled for a G&T in the end.

We then went to an Indian where I ate one small lamb chop and one piece salmon tikka, about half a poppadum and drank 2 glasses of white wine. Walking home I felt as if I’d eaten loads.

Usually I’d share a large mixed starter with my husband, drink 2 bottles of wine to myself and eat a main course with rice and naan.

Reactions: 4
I'm almost 3 pens in and lost over 1st and dropped a dress size. I had a takeaway last night (enjoyed it at the time lol) but my tummy was so sore and crampy this morning so I'll stay away from them again.

Reactions: 3
I really want to try this but I feel like it’s so much money to spend to find out :cry: appetite pangs are horrible now I used to be a chronic overeater and the only way I lost weight was by ignoring the pangs whilst calorie counting. I’m really tempted though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.