Anyone on the skinny jab/ pen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I jabbed about 9pm and the next morning woke up and didn’t feel hungry but felt empty. I think I expected a complete absence of feeling, or to feel full, so it’s weird when you get actual hunger pangs (although ive found a piece of fruit or something sorts that out). Ive been lucky not to get any side effects so far, apart from being pretty tired but that could be the weather too 🤷🏻‍♀️. Drink a lot of water though - at least 2.5l a day. Any day ive been under 2l I’ve felt exhausted and irritable 😂
Is it better to jab at night? I jabbed at 8am today and yesterday. I’ve woke up with the empty feeling but have no desire to actually eat. Yesterday I only had my lunch and dinner. I’ll up my water and try and track it. I drank a good amount yesterday but no idea how much!

Is it better to jab at night? I jabbed at 8am today and yesterday. I’ve woke up with the empty feeling but have no desire to actually eat. Yesterday I only had my lunch and dinner. I’ll up my water and try and track it. I drank a good amount yesterday but no idea how much!
I honestly don’t know I was just a bit scared of any nausea or side effects so thought it would be better to sleep through them if I did 🤷🏻‍♀️ you do need to force yourself to eat, but be careful to stop eating your meals before you normally would. If you feel full stop - most people report if you eat past full you’ll feel pretty awful for a couple of hours 😂

Reactions: 1
The same day I started ! Side effects were nausea but that only lasted a couple of days. I just nibbled on carrot sticks and drank water.

I just drink loads I know that ! Home bargains sakes of toilet roll has gone through the roof!

What's this 3 thing on my avatar?
Tattle adds hats to people’s avatars for celebrations of national holidays etc. Today is Tattle’s third birthday!

Reactions: 2
This was exactly my thoughts that I'd try it. It works for me. I got mine from London Slimming Clinic. 1 pen Inc needles and a sharps bin was £51 plus postage. They were the cheapest, plus they do an online consultation and are available to speak to. Very good service 👏
How long did the 1 pen last please x

I stopped jabbing 2 weeks ago and whilst I knew I wouldn’t be able to maintain eating such a small amount without the injection, I did think I’d be ok watching what I was eating and how much. It’s hard !! Really hard - my appetite is back with a vengeance. Whereas I used to feel empty but not hungry with the jab, now my tummy rumbles away and I can feel unpleasantly hungry. I’m trying to keep to my much reduced portion size but it’s tough and when I’m dishing up I know I’m ready for food. Im also struggling with my sweet tooth again ……
I have probably put some of the weight I lost back on already and I didn’t lose that much to begin with.
Ive already toyed with going back on the jabs but feel it may become a vicious circle. I don’t regret trying it but I just wanted to let others know how I’ve found things going forward.

Reactions: 8
I stopped jabbing 2 weeks ago and whilst I knew I wouldn’t be able to maintain eating such a small amount without the injection, I did think I’d be ok watching what I was eating and how much. It’s hard !! Really hard - my appetite is back with a vengeance. Whereas I used to feel empty but not hungry with the jab, now my tummy rumbles away and I can feel unpleasantly hungry. I’m trying to keep to my much reduced portion size but it’s tough and when I’m dishing up I know I’m ready for food. Im also struggling with my sweet tooth again ……
I have probably put some of the weight I lost back on already and I didn’t lose that much to begin with.
Ive already toyed with going back on the jabs but feel it may become a vicious circle. I don’t regret trying it but I just wanted to let others know how I’ve found things going forward.
Ooh I'm going to keep going for a bit longer to get nearer my goal weight. Good luck though !!

Morning no update last week as I was in Cornwall but got back yesterday, maintained my loss 32lb and that's with the odd tipple and a curry !! So back in the game now....lots of water should be easy with this weather!

Reactions: 4
Finishing my last pen tomorrow
Not sure whether to carry on, been on it for 7 weeks now and lost 10lbs but haven’t lost a single pound in over 4 weeks now…keep gaining and losing the same pound… really confusing why I’m not losing any weight despite not eating half as much as I usually would
Is anyone else in the same boat?

• Sad
  • Wow
Not sure whether to carry on, been on it for 7 weeks now and lost 10lbs but haven’t lost a single pound in over 4 weeks now…keep gaining and losing the same pound… really confusing why I’m not losing any weight despite not eating half as much as I usually would
Really? Have you called your supplier for some advice? What dose are you on?

Now I don't know how much truth is in this but I seen a post recently that said when weight loss stalls you need to binge for a day to get the body working again. Something along them lines lol

Found the post 🙃
Screenshot_2021-07-20-14-18-39-02.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Really? Have you called your supplier for some advice? What dose are you on?
I got it through Lloyds, and was told that I need to give it 12 weeks and if I don’t lose the 5% I would have to look for an alternative so not much help really. I’m on 1.8mg now
I might try the binge for a day, just to see what happens 😂
It’s so frustrating though, I had a really active week last week like 20,000 steps a day which is like 3x what I normally do and ate ok (not perfect but still) and I put on 2lbs, how does that make any sense?! 😩

Last edited:
I got it through Lloyds, and was told that I need to give it 12 weeks and if I don’t lose the 5% I would have to look for an alternative so not much help really. I’m on 1.8mg now
It’s so frustrating though, I had a really active week last week like 20,000 steps a day which is like 3x what I normally do and ate ok (not perfect but still) and I put on 2lbs, how does that make any sense?! 😩
Hmm doesn't sound right does it? I'm interested to know if the one binge technique works though ....let us know !!

Look into muscle weighing more than fat. If you’re exercising to that extent is likely you’re body is laying muscle

Look into muscle weighing more than fat. If you’re exercising to that extent is likely you’re body is laying muscle

Muscle is denser, this is why you should always measure yourself rather than keep relying on scales. Some people don't lose anything but can drop 2 or 3 dress sizes. This is more the case with very low-carb diets

Finally been brave enough to do the first injection and didn’t feel a thing. I’m the type who faints at injections or getting bloods done. This didn’t start until my mid thirties. I’m not scared so I’ve no idea why it happens.

Anyway I hope to be able to report some reduction in the numbers on the scale soon!

Morning no update last week as I was in Cornwall but got back yesterday, maintained my loss 32lb and that's with the odd tipple and a curry !! So back in the game now....lots of water should be easy with this weather!
Did you keep doing the injections on your week off? Am I right in thinking you’ve not upped your dose either, or was that someone else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Right. Been reading with interest and decided I’m going for it. I go away for two weeks and then going to come back and try it. I wanted tk wait until summer as Ive finished work for 6 weeks. So I can hopefully work out any major side effects before having to go back to work and share a room and toilets with lots of other people.
Thank you for all of the truthful feedback posted here.

I have a wedding to go to mid August so I’m hoping to lose a few lbs ahead of that.

My dress fits, just. It looks fine (confirmed by the brutally honest teenager in the house) but feels snug. I was just going to exchange it for a size up yesterday but they’ve sold out of the next size. That was my incentive to stop ignoring the package in my fridge that has been there for 3 weeks now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.