Anyone on the skinny jab/ pen?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is really great. I’m so glad you started this thread because I’d have never known about Saxenda.

I’ve been the same weight for 5 days, so I’m hoping for a wee drop soon.

My husband wanted to go out for a drink last night.

Got to the beer garden and it took me 20 mins to actually choose a drink. I settled for a G&T in the end.

We then went to an Indian where I ate one small lamb chop and one piece salmon tikka, about half a poppadum and drank 2 glasses of white wine. Walking home I felt as if I’d eaten loads.

Usually I’d share a large mixed starter with my husband, drink 2 bottles of wine to myself and eat a main course with rice and naan.
Yes I'm having the same issue with eating out it seems such a waste. I've considered ordering a starter as my main....do you think restaurants would object? On Sunday we went to the Italian for hubby's bday I had mussels for starter, ordered lasagne but couldn't eat it, took it home to the dogs lol. My husband has got used to the change in my eating now so don't get any grief like I thought I would.

A starter as a main is a good option or asking for a box for leftovers.

I’ve never had a restaurant say no to having a starter aa a main.

Reactions: 4
Hi. I’ve joined here as I can’t seem to find any support groups elsewhere. I love reading all of your posts. I’m waiting on my delivery to arrive in Ireland and cant wait to get started. This is my first option before a gastric ballon which I really don’t want and very nearly signed up a few weeks ago. I have a BMI of 34.5 and at least 3 stone to lose. I’ll catch up on all your posts tonight. Thank you so much for sharing everything.

Reactions: 6
There are a couple of Facebook groups if you do a search. The general one has a lot of American members, so a lot of the talk is about whether their insurance covers it or not.

There’s also a UK one.
I joined both. There are probably more.

Reactions: 2
Hi. I’ve joined here as I can’t seem to find any support groups elsewhere. I love reading all of your posts. I’m waiting on my delivery to arrive in Ireland and cant wait to get started. This is my first option before a gastric ballon which I really don’t want and very nearly signed up a few weeks ago. I have a BMI of 34.5 and at least 3 stone to lose. I’ll catch up on all your posts tonight. Thank you so much for sharing everything.
Welcome xxx

I would have thought that if you are still within the 30 days of it first being opened you’ll be alright.

The dress was tried on again yesterday after a 7lb loss and it fits perfectly now!
Well done 👏

Maintained again this week but know why.....🍷 so back on track this week people and WILL have good news to report next week

Reactions: 3
i had my first 0.6 last night, hope i get some good results without side effects! maybe that’s too much to ask haha

Reactions: 1
Another lb off today. I had a feeling the scales were finally going to move.

I have that wedding tomorrow, not sure whether to take a couple of days off the jabs or not

The instructions for using it are pretty clear about the fact that if you are taking it, you need to take it continuously. Days off are actively discouraged and given the concerns many people have over side effects I wouldn’t be going against the prescribed usage (ie the instructions how to use it safely).

I didn’t skip but I did 0.6 yesterday and will do the same tomorrow and Sunday. I’ll go back up to 1.2 on Monday. I read last night that the proper weight loss function of the drug doesn’t actually kick in for a few weeks. The initial weight loss is more likely due to the side effects.

Reactions: 1
Hi 👋

I have just bought this and took my first dose today. Been reading all the posts on this thread and found all the info a great help and lots of good advice

Was going to ask I followed all the instructions and think I did it correct but barely felt the needle go in. Is that ok? Was expecting it to sting a bit.

Hi 👋

I have just bought this and took my first dose today. Been reading all the posts on this thread and found all the info a great help and lots of good advice

Was going to ask I followed all the instructions and think I did it correct but barely felt the needle go in. Is that ok? Was expecting it to sting a bit.
Lucky you. I’m still waiting on my delivery but I’ve used pen injections before. The needles don’t hurt that much compared to a standard jab needle, if you can inject into the tummy it’s the least painful and I used to use ice/frozen peas to numb the area if I had time. Good luck with the injections sounds like you are doing good so far. I’m bursting to get my delivery, waiting 7 days now. I’ve also been put on prescription antihistamines so I’m worried I can’t use the skinny jab while on the medication. I will contact them to find out. I can’t wait much longer.

Hi all,
I’m interested in the skinny jab. I’m not majorly overweight but would want to try to see if it’ll stop me eating much.
has anyone had any adverse side effects from it? Is it recommended if you want to lose 1-2 stone or moreso for larger weight loss.
Obviously I’ve had a look online but like everything it’s better to speak to someone using it directly isn’t it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.