Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not really commented before, but there’s just something really disingenuous about the posts at times 😩 these days, I used to enjoy her upbeat no f*ckd given approach, but I had to unfollow a few months ago. Today, I’ve gone and looked, and I know as soon the heavily photoshopped pictures start appearing again on the grid, and there are multiple stories, it’s going to be a bit manic, distracted on posts, all over the place, I hate to say it, but attention seeking rather than genuine sharing? maybe the weird giggle will make an appearance, It’s so up and down. Makes me uncomfortable. I should stop looking, right!!!

Reactions: 5
Wow look at her, making everyone who works at 'her' shop say that she is their boss. No one said you didn't 'own' a shop, you just wanted to blame a troll & go in there & throw your weight around thinking you're all that. 🙄
My god the woman is beyond vile, she is a narcissistic witch who thinks the world revolves around her.
Calm ya tits Nelly, it's crappy Ruby & Daisy, hardly Zara/Next/H&M, plus doesn't she co own it with 2 other women?
🤥

Reactions: 3
Wow look at her, making everyone who works at 'her' shop say that she is their boss. No one said you didn't 'own' a shop, you just wanted to blame a troll & go in there & throw your weight around thinking you're all that. 🙄
My god the woman is beyond vile, she is a narcissistic witch who thinks the world revolves around her.
Calm ya tits Nelly, it's crappy Ruby & Daisy, hardly Zara/Next/H&M, plus doesn't she co own it with 2 other women?
🤥
According to companies house...there's only 2 directors of that business and antonella is not listed anywhere. No shares, nothing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she doing 121 when she isnt even qualified in any advice, or counselling.
Why is she taking payment for giving advice, when she clearly states on her lives that they are for "entertainment purposes only"

Also , why (if she has genuinely been on a 121 with a couple) is she talking about it on a story and again making it about her (saying she is heartbroken as she's an empath) and going on about being a 3rd wheel.

duck.off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The last story is actually 😳 on what basis is she having a 121 with a couple , did she Bob found for a chat outdoors sticking to the rule of six , and found them having a barney ? Did she go in a professional capacity / booked for a counselling session ? Does she have the qualifications and the experience to do this ? Does she advertise as a councillor and is she a member of a professional body ?
All very odd that she’s all of a sudden practising/ having 121 sessions with couples in crisis ... to story about it immediately afterwards or even at all actually breaks every rule , even though she doesn’t mention names

Reactions: 1
The last story is actually 😳 on what basis is she having a 121 with a couple , did she Bob found for a chat outdoors sticking to the rule of six , and found them having a barney ? Did she go in a professional capacity / booked for a counselling session ? Does she have the qualifications and the experience to do this ? Does she advertise as a councillor and is she a member of a professional body ?
All very odd that she’s all of a sudden practising/ having 121 sessions with couples in crisis ... to story about it immediately afterwards or even at all actually breaks every rule , even though she doesn’t mention names
If you message her fb page it says about 121 and has an email address to use. I seen it when she was showing some messages the other day

She charges for the 121

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Is she having a laugh, she's pushing 50 & can't keep a relationship together herself, but charges to give 1 2 1 advice to others, get straight to duck you sad bleep.
She'd literally do ANYTHING for money that one!!

If you message her fb page it says about 121 and has an email address to use. I seen it when she was showing some messages the other day

She charges for the 121
So now I know this , I think her stories this morning re a 121 was totally made up and used to advertise that she does actually offer 121 fir a fee 🤦🏽‍♀️ In her own words she ‘looked like nobody owned her ‘ I would have hoped she went to any appointment looking more out together... she does after all own a boutique 😉

So now I know this , I think her stories this morning re a 121 was totally made up and used to advertise that she does actually offer 121 fir a fee 🤦🏽‍♀️ In her own words she ‘looked like nobody owned her ‘ I would have hoped she went to any appointment looking more out together... she does after all own a boutique 😉

Her stories looked like she was filming sat outside her house too

She has just went on about those covid tests as if she has personally been asked to do them twice a week.
" so wwice a week I now have do a lateral flow test." .....HUN, we all have been asked to do them. You're nothing special.

Also she suddenly feels amazing and like something has shifted in regard to her mental health. That is only a week or so after being at crisis point.....bull tit

Also she suddenly feels amazing and like something has shifted in regard to her mental health. That is only a week or so after being at crisis point.....bull tit
That’s exactly how some mental illnesses go. You can be as high as a kite one week and then low as anything another. I wouldn’t know if she has a mental illness so it could all be complete bullshit but just saying.

That’s exactly how some mental illnesses go. You can be as high as a kite one week and then low as anything another. I wouldn’t know if she has a mental illness so it could all be complete bullshit but just saying.
From what I've seen over the last few years....she exaggerates a lot. This goes for her physical health too. She once went on saying she badly hurt her knee....but was OK to do panto, then once panto was over she went back to hobbling.

Is she diagnosed bi polar.......I’ve never seen such erratic mood swings, mine are up and down like her but difference is I’m not plastering myself all over social media.

whilst I’m all for mental health awareness it’s posts a lot of the time make me think she jumps on a bandwagon, yep it’s okay to not be okay don’t need to tell folk 10 times a day , that’s when folk take less notice in my opinion, whereas a person sharing genuine emotion and symptoms , real experiences they are the sort I take a whole lot more interest in.

It’s like four seasons in a day... the catfishing (I mean it’s like a different person when the filters on!?!) then a bit beggy, the poor me will anyone Join me on the live session, then real attention seeking, singing, t*ts out, oooh, something happening but I can’t tell you, underwear, can you see my waist, my clothes are too big. SHURRUP?! Tattle has opened my eyes to cynical games influencers play to get engagement. Absolutely grinds my gears?!?

Her stories today! Wow just wow!!!shes reading her so called agony aunt questions she’s been sent. They’re probably made up but the way she’s taking the piss and being overly sarcastic it’s disgusting. A couple of problems about partners cheating/dumping them she’s basically victim blaming!! And she has the audacity to call us trolls!! She’s so up herself she was reading them out like she couldn’t be bothered and it’s all beneath her. She’s just a vile, ugly inside witch. And it was me who pointed out she doesn’t own ruby and daisy in a previous thread. There’s 2 directors of the limited company and no mention of her. So does she own the building then or what or is she taking a cut illegally?? Come on nelly be transparent just like your ex fiancé 😉

The poses she does when 'modelling' gives me the boke 🤢
She truly thinks she is something else doesn't she? And that bleeping stupid pout, you're pushing 60 50 flower, start acting your age, you're a bleeping embarrassment.

Her post this morning re side effects following second vaccine are totally irresponsible. Using inflammatory language such as ‘ I went down hill fast ‘ could actually prevent people from getting vaccinated the first time not to mention the second . Why is it that when this woman has any kind of ailment it’s just the worst end of the scale, if she had a cold it would be Spanish flu , stomach bug would be dysentery. There’s a pattern and it’s really not healthy.
Also the way she emphasises certain words and I feel tries to make her accent stronger is really not typical of where she lives ... she definitely comes across as aggressive and controlling . Her mention of working with famous people/ six figure salary , seriously comes across as desperate , this woman should not be having one to ones with herself, never mind others 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Slept all Monday night, all day Tuesday and Tuesday night yet she unfollowed someone on Tuesday 🤥 LIES!!!

Seems others are seeing through her bull too going by the people unfollowing her.
Also, what was the brag about earning six figure sums for? No one cares how much you earn, Nelly. You lie in your reviews because the companies are paying you to review them PLUS they are affiliated links so you earn off each swipe up too.
Bragging isn't an attractive quality either, it makes you look a bigger bleep than what you already are!!

I'm sure she has Munchausen Syndrome* - There's always something wrong with her and it's always worse than everyone else.
She isn't wired right!!

*Munchausen syndrome (also known as factitious disorder) is a rare type of mental disorder in which a person fakes illness. The person may lie about symptoms, make themselves appear sick, or make themselves purposely unwell.

Attachments

Slept all Monday night, all day Tuesday and Tuesday night yet she unfollowed someone on Tuesday 🤥 LIES!!!

Seems others are seeing through her bull too going by the people unfollowing her.
Also, what was the brag about earning six figure sums for? No one cares how much you earn, Nelly. You lie in your reviews because the companies are paying you to review them PLUS they are affiliated links so you earn off each swipe up too.
Bragging isn't an attractive quality either, it makes you look a bigger bleep than what you already are!!

I'm sure she has Munchausen Syndrome* - There's always something wrong with her and it's always worse than everyone else.
She isn't wired right!!

*Munchausen syndrome (also known as factitious disorder) is a rare type of mental disorder in which a person fakes illness. The person may lie about symptoms, make themselves appear sick, or make themselves purposely unwell.

this is fascinating re: the analytics... slowing but surely peeps are getting fed up with the lies and manipulation. We’ve hints of a new fella, or implication she’s seen a wrong ‘un off today 🙄😴

And now we are a MUA??? 😳🤡👀

Attachments