Antonella the uncensored

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might do a review today...Aye and I bet that review will have an affiliate link attached to it.
As if anyone has messaged her saying that she has let people down..
Delusions of grandeur or what, sorry but you aren't anything special Nelly, if you disappeared from your money grabbing reviews tomorrow I think the world will still keep turning 🙄

Reactions: 3
She might do a review today...Aye and I bet that review will have an affiliate link attached to it.
As if anyone has messaged her saying that she has let people down..
Delusions of grandeur or what, sorry but you aren't anything special Nelly, if you disappeared from your money grabbing reviews tomorrow I think the world will still keep turning 🙄
I unfollowed her a while ago...haven't even noticed she's not there so yep I agree I think the world will survive without her 👍👍

Who reckons she sent those "troll" messages to herself?
For someone who doesn't give a duck about trolls she doesn't half harp on about them a lot!!
More attention seeking from her 🥱

Looks like she found this site 🤣 funny how she’s not reading out the posts that call out her lying?? Funny that 🤔 hi nelly 👋🏻 Try being honest with your followers then you wouldn’t end up on here. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like she found this site 🤣 funny how she’s not reading out the posts that call out her lying?? Funny that 🤔 hi nelly 👋🏻 Try being honest with your followers then you wouldn’t end up on here. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Absolutely howling that she quoted my Umbridge post ... oh Nelly you really are an attention seeking twit 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolutely howling that she quoted my Umbridge post ... oh Nelly you really are an attention seeking twit 😅😅😅
Thing is she’s reading only half the quotes 🤣 not the full quote where it pulls you up. Talk about using it for your own narrative seriously 😂😂 MORE LIES TO YOUR FOLOWERS. Why don’t you read the posts in their full context?? Because you know they are true what an absolute idiot trying to gain sympathy IT WONT WORK

Thing is she’s reading only half the quotes 🤣 not the full quote where it pulls you up. Talk about using it for your own narrative seriously 😂😂 MORE LIES TO YOUR FOLOWERS. Why don’t you read the posts in their full context?? Because you know they are true what an absolute idiot trying to gain sympathy IT WONT WORK

Shes a complete bell end

Reactions: 1
Haha she's hilarious, plus like the rest of her life she's making up so much tit, half of what she is spouting hasn't even been said on here.
These insta huns really hate to be called out on their bullshit don't they?
I thought "trolls" didn't bother her, yet here she is going on and on and on about them 🥱

Btw, Hi Nell 👋🏼 Just so you're aware not everyone is going to like you and lick your arse, so suck it up flower 😘

What I can’t understand is why she said she had found ’A website all about her ‘ ... no love it’s a thread , Tattle is really not all about you !

• Haha
Just to clarify as well Nelly, the pic below is from an insta tv you did at Ruby & Daisy last May...Strange because in your little rant this morning you tell everyone you haven't been filming in your boutique since October 2019...
BULLSHIT!
The video proves that you did a poll that very day (May 20th 2020) asking if you should go in and film, so stop the lies ffs.
We have the receipts...Soz hun 💁🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Aw she’s had a bad day yesterday. Probably karma for laughing and smiling whilst telling everyone her relative had died. She’s sick

I see she’s promoted that fad diet thing again to get followers yet admits it’s not for her and she won’t be doing it??? Wtf if that doesn’t scream UNFOLLOW HER then ppl are just sad fucks

• Wow
I buy & try so you don't have to...
Oh do duck off Nelly, you gain a bleeping tit load of cash back from your affiliate linked reviews.
Hows about you tell all your followers how much you earn instead of making out you're doing them a favour
Vile witch!!