Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antigoni giving me slender man vibes

2170B8C7-7412-41D3-8D1E-50A3283F0D9F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Antigoni giving me slender man vibes

View attachment 1552297
Photographer needs sacking coz what are these angles 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So glad I found this thread. Her 5 minutes is surely close to being up?!

Reactions: 4
I'd put a decent amount of money on seeing Antigoni in the not-too-distant future selling her 'my drink and drugs hell' story to the tabloids. Girl could do with getting some sleep and putting the tequila down.

Reactions: 2
I could also see her entering the Eurovision Song Contest at some point, she gives those vibes. Tacky pop

Reactions: 14
And cost almost £900!
So much on this tread about her and her family! It’s shocking

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for the most desperate clout chaser to ever exist in the U.K.

Vile love island reject who has bought tens of thousands of followers in a bid to be at worst a Talia Storm carbon copy and at best a Shakira tribute act.

Idea of this thread is to expose all of her desperate ways and discuss her continually annoying content
Thank god someone is on the same page

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread for the most desperate clout chaser to ever exist in the U.K.

Vile love island reject who has bought tens of thousands of followers in a bid to be at worst a Talia Storm carbon copy and at best a Shakira tribute act.

Idea of this thread is to expose all of her desperate ways and discuss her continually annoying content

Antigoni is the most fame hungry girl I’ve ever meet! Her dad bought her hundreds of thousand of pounds worth of studio time and she couldn’t get signed. Then headed into love island lasted a week. She’s still trying to say relevant

Her mum send the biggest group txt when she went in demanding we all have to keep her in for her music!

Her parents buy followers, Buy tables in the right places Host parties with the promise of free booze and the press being called but you can’t buy listens on spotify although if you could her mum would be getting out the cheque book

Her dads account has been working over time at the moment though.
When you have no record to throw you a launch party….rich parents have to step up at there house! I can’t cope it’s too funny 😂 How long till someone tips off the sun, promising someone from Loveland is at a party.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The whole family are creepy 👀 uve only got to look up Antigoni’s relationship with their “family PT” who has a horrific past (guns, violence, drugs, even stopping a paramedic doing his job!!!) the fact the parents allow it should show you all u need to no
i wudnt let the PT near my kids but Antigonis mum is all over him like a rash just very weird behaviour

i met him in a gym and he was the most erratic, bullying, jarring man. Amazed him and antigoni are not together tbh 😂

Reactions: 7
I'm dismayed that she got tasha and Danica to dance along to tit song that she's still promoting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole family are creepy 👀 uve only got to look up Antigoni’s relationship with their “family PT” who has a horrific past (guns, violence, drugs, even stopping a paramedic doing his job!!!) the fact the parents allow it should show you all u need to no
i wudnt let the PT near my kids but Antigonis mum is all over him like a rash just very weird behaviour

i met him in a gym and he was the most erratic, bullying, jarring man. Amazed him and antigoni are not together tbh 😂
I’ve heard this!
Antigoni mum Tonia buxton would say or do anything to get herself in the stop light.
anti vax was her topic to jump onto last year with covid
Being half naked on insta with her daughter is current flavour of the month

it is no surprise she isn’t being taken seriously as a chef anyone!

the most cringe instagram account online

I hope they got paid
Daddy’s cheque book for sure!

This journalist must have been paid by Tonia Buxton for this one! Also they live in Finchley defo her mums doing! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ve heard this!
Antigoni mum Tonia buxton would say or do anything to get herself in the stop light.
anti vax was her topic to jump onto last year with covid
Being half naked on insta with her daughter is current flavour of the month

it is no surprise she isn’t being taken seriously as a chef anyone!

the most cringe instagram account online

Daddy’s cheque book for sure!

This journalist must have been paid by Tonia Buxton for this one! Also they live in Finchley defo her mums doing! 😂😂😂
Yep ur right
i cant say too much without outing myself but i met him first hand but he is a thug a cheat and a criminal

Reactions: 5
I'd put a decent amount of money on seeing Antigoni in the not-too-distant future selling her 'my drink and drugs hell' story to the tabloids. Girl could do with getting some sleep and putting the tequila down.
She’s about to do this and throw her personal trainer under the bus for supplying.. Rumour has it Tonia is not happy regarding the amount of ❄ the PT is supplying Antigoni 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.