Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she's quite pretty and got a nice figure.... however she's the most annoying, thirsty, cringe and attention seeking nobody around. Wish she would crawl back to where she came from. Annoying AF

Reactions: 13
Finally theirs a thread on this annoying attention seeking clout chasing beg sick of seeing her begging it from everyone and everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone watch the reunion , had to drop the single coming out in September

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she was at Amber Gills 25th birthday and she's just popped up on YouTube in a video with Millie and Chloe (from S7). She. is. EVERYWHERE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So ….she’s now commenting on Princess Andres pictures 🙄
Honestly, she’s like a bleeping rash that just keeps on spreading!

Give it up you beg!

Reactions: 6
Her bleeping song keeps coming up on my fyp but it's literally just her dancing to it every time. It's not going to blow up the way she thinks it is. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her bleeping song keeps coming up on my fyp but it's literally just her dancing to it every time. It's not going to blow up the way she thinks it is. :ROFLMAO:
me too!! I keep pressing not interested but it still comes up 😭😂

Reactions: 1
Tasha advertising it, she must understand that if Antigoni had gotten to the final...Tasha would have been dropped like a stone.

Reactions: 1
Thank goodness someone made this. I can’t stand her, she’s so annoying. Her winged eyeliner is ridiculous it points too high, I think she’s trying to change the shape of her eyes. She went on a podcast and was saying about how she threw a party after the LI reunion and everyone came, I think she lives at home and so everyone just went for the free booze. And there is that picture of her driving Paige and Adam from the reunion like one cab driver! Such a BEG! If you look at her Instagram it’s just pictures of her and all these ‘celebrities’ like she wants everyone to know who she is and how popular she is but she was a nobody before LI.
I reckon people are only friends with her either out for benefits such as a lift home or free alcohol

Reactions: 16
Oh for sure she’s the typical high school bully who throws a big party to be popular and gives everyone free booze to get them to come.

Her driving those 2 was jokes and she was probably drunk when she done it too given how classless she is

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.