Love Island 2022 #59 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have luca and Jacques been seen together. Feel like luca has been advised not to mingle with jacques

Reactions: 8
Have luca and Jacques been seen together. Feel like luca has been advised not to mingle with jacques
i think only earlier this month when LI had just ended, they’re still in a group chat together and has luca been seen with anyone other than gemma?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw a video on tik tok today about “the real reason” Jacques left LI was because he was kicked out? He was mocking Tasha’s deafness ??
Has this been mentioned on here?
Yes I have also heard that too and to be honest with you I wouldn’t put it past him I think he got totally emasculated by Adam and couldn’t handle the fact that he was losing control of Paige he also knew that he couldn’t bully adam

I don’t know why but I always think that Luca would much rather be partying and living the life Dami/Jacques/Andrew are than being in stables in Cheshire with Gemma. He just looks so out of place and uncomfortable there.
[/QUOTE
I was thinking this too it’s only a matter of time before he gets bored of playing Mr Owen
I said this weeks ago Gemma won’t be letting Luca mix with Jacques and the Owens won’t like so he has most probably Distance to himself away

Luca seems to be well In with the Owen family but I think it’s only a matter of time before he gets bored of the horsey world in Cheshire

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg have you seen Antigoni story! Her dads account has been working over time!!! When you have no record to throw you a launch party….rich parents have to step up at there house! I can’t cope it’s too funny 😂
How long till someone tips off the sun, promising someone from Loveland is at a party in finchely 😂🙈

• Haha
Luca is clearly in love with Gemma, and she obviously doesn't want her bf spending time with her ex, so... no mystery there. She said nothing bad about him in the villa, but I'm sure she filled him in once they got out. It's clear Jacques has issues and needs to work on himself.

As for him being kicked out for making fun of Tasha, I doubt it. I mean he's hardly being kicked out if he was given a chance to say goodbye in pretty much the same way Amy did and she was a sweatheart.

Reactions: 1
Omg have you seen Antigoni story! Her dads account has been working over time!!! When you have no record to throw you a launch party….rich parents have to step up at there house! I can’t cope it’s too funny 😂
How long till someone tips off the sun, promising someone from Loveland is at a party in finchely 😂🙈
*record deal to throw you a launch

Yeah, you could be right. That's why I thought that maybe the "getting with girls" was just him talking to some female friends.

There'll be an Ekinde reunion soon. Call me naive but I really do think that Davide can't fake feelings like he says. So I'm interested to see if there's any change in his interactions with Ekin.
I don’t think Davide is the type to fake his feelings nor does he seem the type to fake love for TV work. He probably did have a party at his flat and girls were most likely there, girls that are his friends and knows quite well if they’re in his home, it doesn’t mean ge got with any of them.

Reactions: 4
Antigoni’s dad’s Instagram has left me feeling quite sick. He certainly thinks a lot of himself (can see where his daughter gets it from)

So far the big deals are:

Ekin Su - Oh Polly
Indiyah - Pretty Little Thing Marketplace
Gemma - Pretty Little Thing
Tasha - Ebay

I've probably missed some.

Reactions: 4
State of it

imagine throwing a single launch party at your house could you honestly be anymore desperate

All the irrelevant ones like Summer and Chyna were there no islanders of note. Hopefully they realised hanging round with this flop clout chaser was bad for their image
CE7338C9-E209-4D40-A31F-640185BF1BC9.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.