Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why but she just looks like she bleeping stinks
she literally never goes home, i feel like she spends all 24 hours of the day bar & club hopping, when does she shower?? she gives me the vibes of uni students the girls who are like 10 of them all renting a house together and every bathroom is an absolute tip because all they do is wake up, slap more makeup on their slept in day old makeup, party, repeat (dunno if the uni girls reference is common in uk but its super common in US lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
she literally never goes home, i feel like she spends all 24 hours of the day bar & club hopping, when does she shower?? she gives me the vibes of uni students the girls who are like 10 of them all renting a house together and every bathroom is an absolute tip because all they do is wake up, slap more makeup on their slept in day old makeup, party, repeat (dunno if the uni girls reference is common in uk but its super common in US lol)
We understand and agreed

I can imagine she smells so bad and must be constantly sweating out booze with the amount of shots she takes per day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone heard her Luther Vandross cover? If you haven't then I recommend NOT to as the song is ruined forever for me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now that shakira is facing up to 8 years in jail antigoni could apply to be her replacement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it hilarious that her name has the Word ANTI in it and her vile mother is legit Anti everything-Anti Vaxx,Anti immigrants, anti LGBT, Anti black people, thinks climate change is a hoax along with covid and spread lies and misinformation on right wing news channels and thinks she's the patron saint of ''freedom'' and saving the UK, good grief, cant stand her entire family, bunch of brain dead cunts, no wonder she was happy t laugh at Indiyah being shooed away by Paige given her vile mother doesn't think they deserve rights, nasty piece of work but I did find it funny she has the name ANTI in her name lol

Reactions: 27
Weird her mother has those views when Antigoni is leeching off black culture

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Weird her mother has those views when Antigoni is leeching off black culture
thats the bizarre thing! but Antipasta would do anything for clout including latch on to anything and anyone despite the vile views her mam spouts on the daily

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.