Antigoni - Shakira from Shein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
calling her shein shakira is genereous , I was thinking more like Aliexpress Shakira or Poundland Shakira or Madam Tussads Shakira where they look nothing like the actual celebs

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do I think her hair absolutely reeks it’s looks coated in hairspray.

She must of been devastated mr mental health didn’t go to the party, he knows he’s been sussed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
gonna call my local zoo keeper to tranqualize her for a month and spare us all from her insufferable clout chasing, with that hair he'll think it's a lion lost in the wilderness anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her dancing videos on her Instagram, I mean, pretty girl, but I don't think she can dance!

Reactions: 6
Her hair is rotten needs a deep conditioner.

banging body but ffs put it away.

Reactions: 2
Her hair is rotten needs a deep conditioner.

banging body but ffs put it away.
I don’t like her body, I think she’s proper HENCH. Like broad shouldered so she needs all that hair as a distraction.

ShakirNAH still has me tickled as a name for her, whoever said it you are a funny bastard !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t like her body, I think she’s proper HENCH. Like broad shouldered so she needs all that hair as a distraction.

ShakirNAH still has me tickled as a name for her, whoever said it you are a funny bastard !!!
Now you say it I can definitely see it. I would love a stomach like that, unfortunately I love Chinese way more.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So glad there’s a thread on this creature. I’m sick of seeing her torso and gurning face every 5 minutes. She looks like Liza Tarbuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand her. Didn’t she come out of the villa and then say she turned lesbian??

i seen a post on the love island thread that Antigoni has now apparently went off men and she’s scarred from love island and she’s now lesbian🤷‍♀️🤣
Oh lol. It was definitely Amber. Antigoni’s probably gonna try and get with Jacques

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so cheap and tacky with her large square head, can't stand her!
Large square c*/t too!
In some recent shots half her vag is exposed at the side of the swimwear.
I cannot stand that.
Buy a better fitting bikini or swimsuit with more material if your clout area is wider, for Gods sake!
Oh .. and… she plays that bleeping dull song of hers over nearly everything she posts too!!

Just stop you beggy arsesucking ,boof headed twerp😖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I said it on the other thread and I’ll say it on here, built like a fridge hence the lack of clothes and the use of strategically placed shiny dishcloths and low low rise skirts to give the illusion of an hour glass figure.
Nothing wrong with how she is built by the way, just funny how she tries to disguise it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.