Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go around calling one of my 3 kitties "Jaymaaaay" (his name was already Jamie when we adopted from the RSPCA). He responds to it! šŸ¤£
I'm teetotal too L @Miss Ophelia - booze doesn't mix with all the lovely prescription drugs! It also turned me into a puking lunatic in years gone by, so, now my drinks of choice are tea, bottle green cordials and lime & lemonade. Also, any nice mocktails if pubs do them.
So glad it's Friday, nothing really planned, but if I can get out at the weekend, even for a short time, it's a bonus.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, or at least a calm one and sending you all love & hugs, A xxxxx
Lovely A, Magic, I hope you can get out to enjoy the lovely weather now itā€™s deigned to show itself (although itā€™s cloudy where I am at the minute). Iā€™m off to a concert in London today. No, not Tay Tay! Despite her best efforts, my youngest toddler hasnā€™t yet turned me into a Swiftie!
Iā€™m off to see Girls Aloud! Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™ll get through the Sarah Harding tribute one piece, what with my emotions already being on a knife edge! šŸ˜­. But Iā€™m looking forward to a much needed distraction for a few hours.

I wish you all peace and hope you all find some joy In your weekend.

Love and hugs, R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Klaxon alert. Trollomon is a mere 600 followers away from 6 million. Maybe another 2 days away and then another w couple of days before she ā€œnoticesā€ and ā€œthanks her family of followersā€. The duck content is ramping up. It was Ronnies birthday the other day. I reckon if sheā€™s back at all (please donā€™t come back!) it will be start of July now. Perhaps a ā€œnew monthā€. Straight back to shilling. Iā€™m amazed sheā€™s not been spotted in the wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Klaxon alert. Trollomon is a mere 600 followers away from 6 million. Maybe another 2 days away and then another w couple of days before she ā€œnoticesā€ and ā€œthanks her family of followersā€. The duck content is ramping up. It was Ronnies birthday the other day. I reckon if sheā€™s back at all (please donā€™t come back!) it will be start of July now. Perhaps a ā€œnew monthā€. Straight back to shilling. Iā€™m amazed sheā€™s not been spotted in the wild.
I noticed SSS was calling the ducks ā€œthe featheriesā€ yesterday. Wonder where she got that saying from?! šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Gggguuuyyyssshhhhhhh I have great new I would love to share with my fellow trolls and hope you have krunky snacks! Iā€™ve been seizure free now for 13 months and finally have my licence back! Huge milestone, still not 100% better but my god you lot got me
Through those dark dark days! Baby steps now, wonder if anyone with gift me a free holiday?? ATV!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Plagiarised from Inspired by @no flouncing on the Mario thread, for those who donā€™t read bothā€¦
View attachment 3011403
---
The huns are growing restless it seemsā€¦
Christ, what a bunch of sad losers.

Hinch needs to get a grip of herself now. She's so eager to be relatable so she can become more popular, yet she works a "job" that lets her have everlasting time off. Yeah, ok. She can't go back to "work" but she'll reply to arse kissing losers like this. I knew she'd milk it for all it's worth, like she's the only one who's ever lost a parent before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Plagiarised from Inspired by @no flouncing on the Mario thread, for those who donā€™t read bothā€¦
View attachment 3011403
---
She wonā€™t be coming back any time soon then by the looks of it. I think the private schools tend to break up for the school holidays in the next couple of weeks, genuinely wouldnā€™t surprise me if she doesnā€™t come back until September and takes the whole of the holidays off too.
---
She wonā€™t be coming back any time soon then by the looks of it. I think the private schools tend to break up for the school holidays in the next couple of weeks, genuinely wouldnā€™t surprise me if she doesnā€™t come back until September and takes the whole of the holidays off too.
And then even when she does come back, I donā€™t think it will be ā€œfull timeā€ (not that sheā€™s ever done full time) and I imagine weā€™ll have months of pre records too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Guyssshh I tidied my under sink cupboard yesterday. Today Iā€™m going to tip the toaster crumbs on the worktop and then hoover them up with a handvac after Iā€™ve used it to hoover pubes off the bathroom floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guyssshh I tidied my under sink cupboard yesterday. Today Iā€™m going to tip the toaster crumbs on the worktop and then hoover them up with a handvac after Iā€™ve used it to hoover pubes off the bathroom floor.
Can you upload a video and show me šŸ™šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lovely A, Magic, I hope you can get out to enjoy the lovely weather now itā€™s deigned to show itself (although itā€™s cloudy where I am at the minute). Iā€™m off to a concert in London today. No, not Tay Tay! Despite her best efforts, my youngest toddler hasnā€™t yet turned me into a Swiftie!
Iā€™m off to see Girls Aloud! Iā€™m not sure how Iā€™ll get through the Sarah Harding tribute one piece, what with my emotions already being on a knife edge! šŸ˜­. But Iā€™m looking forward to a much needed distraction for a few hours.

I wish you all peace and hope you all find some joy In your weekend.

Love and hugs, R xx
Dear R @BeeHappy šŸ šŸŒ»
I hope you had a fabulous time at the concert last night! Pleased to hear it wasn't Tay Tay, as I don't get this Swifty hype, what with being 52! šŸ¤Ŗ
Yes! I went out for a good chunk of yesterday, there's some beautiful villages around me as not far from the Cotswolds, We had some lunch and a drive (with an ice pack on my arse!). Stopped off again for an ice cream, so a really nice day compared to last Saturday. Aiming to do something today before the heatwave hits and Mr O is back at work.
Thinking of your Dad and your family. How is he doing at the moment? (Don't have to answer that), I just hope the medical folk are looking after him and he has meds to keep him as comfortable as possible ā¤

Also noticed SSS doing the thumbs up repeatedly and calling her cute ducks featheries! Did have a snigger to myself ā˜ŗ She really did SWMNBN dirty with her tainted Maccies that fateful day!

Please DON'T come back - not sorely missed by some of us at all (almost on week 10) and the huns can sod off with their Lenor cuddling and hearts!

Mario is nuts and his thread very entertaining! He needs to go on holiday again as it was ridiculous and funny with his polyester outfit of the day and 'fine dining' šŸ¤­ He is a strange one and thick as mince, just like his Essex tend pal!
You take care of yourself dear R, we are always here for great friendship and support. Have a restful day.
Much love A xxxx šŸ«‚
---
Gggguuuyyyssshhhhhhh I have great new I would love to share with my fellow trolls and hope you have krunky snacks! Iā€™ve been seizure free now for 13 months and finally have my licence back! Huge milestone, still not 100% better but my god you lot got me
Through those dark dark days! Baby steps now, wonder if anyone with gift me a free holiday?? ATV!
Fantastic news lovely! Enjoy the freedom again and stay well ā¤ A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 3011403
---
The sheep are a bunch of selfish, lost pricks trying to coax her out! That's pressure wrapped up as support. The narc in her will be back in no time, when she really doesn't want to be!! Her reply that she loves them all and thanks them all for keeping things going, mumma of the MLM pack šŸ¤£

All of those sad witch quotie things made me realise even more that no I donā€™t miss her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The sheep are a bunch of selfish, lost pricks trying to coax her out! That's pressure wrapped up as support. The narc in her will be back in no time, when she really doesn't want to be!! Her reply that she loves them all and thanks them all for keeping things going, mumma of the MLM pack šŸ¤£
That's a fair point actually. "Take as much time as you need" but they still tag her in their posts and stories so the pressure is always there. Then again, the other part of me thinks that she created this community, shared too much information and made these women think she's their best friend. If Hinch decides to pack it all in she'll happily drop them without a second thought. Is she really gonna stay in touch with her Hinchers? Meet up with them for a cuppa and a chat? Didn't think so.

About time that her thread was reopened!! She's in her DM's hiding like a right pussy!!

Sorry for bringing this lovely thread down trolls but I can't wait to get back to the bitching. Not missed her one bit but when she's chatting away behind the scenes like she is then the thread is good to go I reckon.

Reactions: 20
Dear R @BeeHappy šŸ šŸŒ»
I hope you had a fabulous time at the concert last night! Pleased to hear it wasn't Tay Tay, as I don't get this Swifty hype, what with being 52! šŸ¤Ŗ
Yes! I went out for a good chunk of yesterday, there's some beautiful villages around me as not far from the Cotswolds, We had some lunch and a drive (with an ice pack on my arse!). Stopped off again for an ice cream, so a really nice day compared to last Saturday. Aiming to do something today before the heatwave hits and Mr O is back at work.
Thinking of your Dad and your family. How is he doing at the moment? (Don't have to answer that), I just hope the medical folk are looking after him and he has meds to keep him as comfortable as possible ā¤

Also noticed SSS doing the thumbs up repeatedly and calling her cute ducks featheries! Did have a snigger to myself ā˜ŗ She really did SWMNBN dirty with her tainted Maccies that fateful day!

Please DON'T come back - not sorely missed by some of us at all (almost on week 10) and the huns can sod off with their Lenor cuddling and hearts!

Mario is nuts and his thread very entertaining! He needs to go on holiday again as it was ridiculous and funny with his polyester outfit of the day and 'fine dining' šŸ¤­ He is a strange one and thick as mince, just like his Essex tend pal!
You take care of yourself dear R, we are always here for great friendship and support. Have a restful day.
Much love A xxxx šŸ«‚
---
Dearest A,
Girls Aloud were brilliant. I had a little cry at the tributes to Sarah. So . So moving and such a waste of a young life. F*cking cancer! Dadā€™s deteriorated, but hanging in. Not in much pain at the minute, which is good. Just taking things day by day.
Iā€™m so glad you got to go out and enjoy the lovely weather. You never know how long it might last! šŸ™„
Sending love and hugs.
R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9