Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's full of
Oohh the MHMMDI forum on FB is going off 😂😂. You’re losing them Hinch. You’re losing them.
Not really, it's full of arse licky huns who sympathise with her, although it's turning into Elevenerife. There's the odd few though, but it's a minority.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Seeing the mention of the camels..... I had completely forgotten about those wooly wankers!
I found myself wondering if they’d been sheared yet and immediately slapped myself round the face and booked a hypnotherapist appointment to relieve my brain of these memories!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Commenting has been turned off now, it was a strange read. 88 comments mainly of people stating they have had a parent die.

Who'd have thought so many middle aged women had experienced grief via the loss of a parent....its almost like people die when they get old...

God I'm a cow. It really makes my eyes roll though. People dying is very sad, just to clarify so you fellow nusties know my heart isn't completely made of stone 🖤🖤🖤

Reactions: 10
Commenting has been turned off now, it was a strange read. 88 comments mainly of people stating they have had a parent die.

Who'd have thought so many middle aged women had experienced grief via the loss of a parent....its almost like people die when they get old...

God I'm a cow. It really makes my eyes roll though. People dying is very sad, just to clarify so you fellow nusties know my heart isn't completely made of stone 🖤🖤🖤
I wouldn't give a tit if either of my parents died but I'm a cold hearted witch who hates her parents 🤷

Reactions: 6
Both of mine are gone, my dad first and then my mum. It hit me that now I had no parents left. But still I was back to work after 2 weeks both times. As horrible as it is, you have to dust yourself down and get back to normal life.

Reactions: 12
Both of mine are gone, my dad first and then my mum. It hit me that now I had no parents left. But still I was back to work after 2 weeks both times. As horrible as it is, you have to dust yourself down and get back to normal life.
Yeah my friends dad died she got 4 days off for it and had to crack on.

Reactions: 8
If she is having a melt down and that's why she's not returned to Instagram, kind of throws shade on her whole brand ethos of 'cleaning is my therapy'.

To be fair though, she could be working (the mysterious own range may finally make an appearance) and just choosing not to post.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't give a tit if either of my parents died but I'm a cold hearted witch who hates her parents 🤷
Everyone's family circumstances are different. I'm estranged from my parents who are now 84 and 76. Many reasons as to why, and some on here know over our years of discussions. Not of my making, but I do accept that I may never see them again.
SWMNBN 's grief will always be a million times worse than anyone else's of course.

Hope everyone is ok, it's boiling today but will ease off tomorrow for those of us in the UK.
Shout out to @puddleduck - hope you are well lovely xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everyone's family circumstances are different. I'm estranged from my parents who are now 84 and 76. Many reasons as to why, and some on here know over our years of discussions. Not of my making, but I do accept that I may never see them again.
SWMNBN 's grief will always be a million times worse than anyone else's of course.

Hope everyone is ok, it's boiling today but will ease off tomorrow for those of us in the UK.
Shout out to @puddleduck - hope you are well lovely xxx
Thank you Magic. I am lurking around the place but seem to have completely lost my mojo.
I know you all have issues and I hold every one of you in my thoughts and send love.
It's too hot and I am waiting for October.
Best wishes and 🫂 Rxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hadn't her dad been in hospital recently too? If so, it implies that he hasn't been well anyway. Not that it makes it any easier but I don't think it was the shock she has made it out to be.

Reactions: 5
Thank you Magic. I am lurking around the place but seem to have completely lost my mojo.
I know you all have issues and I hold every one of you in my thoughts and send love.
It's too hot and I am waiting for October.
Best wishes and 🫂 Rxx
I was thinking of you over there in the heat and although you get used to it, the summers in that part of the world are scorching. October is much better and I hear you regards losing mojo. Take care of yourself dear R. 🫂 A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think at least she should have the decency to to updateher ‘huns’. If it wasn’t for the followers, her and the freeloading husband would still be living in castle greyskull. Regardless of grief, as an employee you would have to keep your employer updated. It’s relatively the same.

Reactions: 6
Hadn't her dad been in hospital recently too? If so, it implies that he hasn't been well anyway. Not that it makes it any easier but I don't think it was the shock she has made it out to be.
He wasn't looking well, she said he'd gone in his sleep so would there have been an investigation into cause? Might explain the elongated absence if things were inconclusive.

Reactions: 4