Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've missed you nusties! I really think that she's been sectioned. Disney princess doesn't live in reality. A parent always dies in a Disney film, but not in her version.
Everyone has missed each other. So grateful this place is here and would always out live the main thread in the end.
Something dramatic would have happened and as I've kept banging on, his other family would be involved after his passing, or you would have thought so!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe I just work for a crap company but two weeks after my pops died they were asking about when the funeral was and when I was going to be back. I had 3 weeks and 2 days off. I was back 2 days after the funeral. Even if I was allowed more time off, I couldn’t of afforded it as it was unpaid
Yeah I think alot of companies allow around a week to 2 weeks off depending on what relative had passed. Though some companies allow no time off hardly, which is bad.
But as for her, she's a lazy cow anyway amd doesn't have a proper job, neither does her no knob husband. Though I'm wondering if he has gone back to some sort of work in last few weeks? I can imagine her skulking round HER house, crying non stop, wearing a black veil over her face and making it all about her that her dad has passed. She's pathetic in the best of times, I can only imagine how insufferable she has been these last few weeks. I'm not saying that losing a parent isn't sad, of course it is, but most of us have to get on with life and look after our own families, jobs, commitments etc. She will deffo be making it all about her and doing bare minimum as an excuse now.
But I do miss our thread, our jokes, pictures and made up words. :( glad we can all still post here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@BeeHappy Dearest R 🐝 🌼
Just a little note to say I'm thinking of you, your Dad and your family. You've had so much going on, even before your Dad's diagnosis. Big hugs my fellow friend & child of '72. 🫂 Love A xxx
@Miss Ophelia Dearest L 🌸
Hope you are feeling a bit better lovely. Thinking of you and Mr O xxx

Sending my love and best wishes to everyone, including MIA nusties. 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@BeeHappy Dearest R 🐝 🌼
Just a little note to say I'm thinking of you, your Dad and your family. You've had so much going on, even before your Dad's diagnosis. Big hugs my fellow friend & child of '72. 🫂 Love A xxx

Darling A.
Thank you so much. It’s quite a strange experience. One minute I’m tootling along just fine and the next everything overwhelms me and I’m in floods of tears. I guess it’s what they call anticipatory grief. And it turns out that it doesn’t matter how old you are, the prospect of losing your dad hits you hard. However, I have a strong family around me and some wonderful supportive friends, and I also know how lucky I am to have had my dad with me to the age of 52, and for that I am immensely grateful. It’s a privilege that so many don’t experience.
And I have you wonderful ladies in my screen. The loveliest friends that I have never met. I hope that you are keeping well, Magic. And all the rest of you lovely hens.
Big love and hugs all round. Thank you for the kindness and the (much needed) laughs.
R xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@BeeHappy Dearest R 🐝 🌼

Still plodding through the treacle but still going, sorry not be about much, many hospital appointments over the next few months, nurses coming and going each day, no sleep kitties being kitties they wake us up early then we feed them and guess what they are back asleep some days I feel like waking them up little horrors.
Sounds like everyone has something to concentrate on, I am sure few actually get through life without some problems out of our hands, but thankful for the safe place here full of laughter, tears, support and a different view point women supporting women without trying to outshine others. Love and hugs hens keep plodding cause that is all we can do. L

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When I lost my nan they paid me the day I took for her funeral. I lost my uncle very suddenly a few months ago a work colleague found me in floods of tears in the staff room hardly able to speak. I got the news 20mins b4 my shift I stayed for a couple hours b4 I admitted defeat I didn't get paid 🤬 yet soph has been able to take all this Time off without a thought.

• Sad
  • Angry
Hello you lovely lot, just wanted to share a little update regarding my son (I posted he had crohn's disease a few weeks ago) Well he started a whole new treatment plan 8 days ago and the change in him has been unbelievable I am absolutely thrilled and bursting to tell everyone and anyone he's finally starting to feel better 😊😊 he's even been back to school this week properly for the first time in months ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hello you lovely lot, just wanted to share a little update regarding my son (I posted he had crohn's disease a few weeks ago) Well he started a whole new treatment plan 8 days ago and the change in him has been unbelievable I am absolutely thrilled and bursting to tell everyone and anyone he's finally starting to feel better 😊😊 he's even been back to school this week properly for the first time in months ❤❤
Aw that's wonderful news!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What wonderful news, Purple. I’m so pleased for you and your son. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Brilliant, glad he's found something that's helping him live life feeling better 😀 bet you feel like a weight has been lifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you for posting this dear Magic! At sunset last night, I really tended I was going to get up out of my deep rest for it.
Aww, you've got me all nostalgic using the word 'tended'! 🎻 I was awake anyway and it was so lovely to watch and listen to peaceful music. During the intermittent live audio they were banging drums & singing!
The sky at that time of morning was crystal clear, so I was looking outside at the same time.
My granddad passed 17 years ago on summer solstice morning after a morning cuppa,, I was thinking of him and wishing for better times and comfort for all those struggling. I've always been fascinated by pagans and ancient rituals. Bloody hippy!😆🌻 🌸✌🏻💙

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww, you've got me all nostalgic using the word 'tended'! 🎻 I was awake anyway and it was so lovely to watch and listen to peaceful music. During the intermittent live audio they were banging drums & singing!
The sky at that time of morning was crystal clear, so I was looking outside at the same time.
My granddad passed 17 years ago on summer solstice morning after a morning cuppa,, I was thinking of him and wishing for better times and comfort for all those struggling. I've always been fascinated by pagans and ancient rituals. Bloody hippy!😆🌻 🌸✌🏻💙
Aw Magic I watched the sunset live steam from my farm garden last night and I too loved the music and hearing the crowd in between. I was supposed to be there this year, but they put team building 🥱 in for us at real not tend work today so we weren't allowed to book it off :mad: I would probably have turned all Fiddle on the just stop oil people anyway!
Sounds a lovely moment to think about your Granddad 💕

Much love to all you all 🐔 💕 we finally made it to "fresh and up" Friday

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Fresh and up Friday oh well not sure where to start should it be clockwise or top to bottom decisions, decisions, decisions😂🍷🍷🍷is it wine o'clock yet?
Have a lovely weekend hens whatever you are or are not doing, hopefully weather stays nice. ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂 Hens L

• Heart
Fresh and up Friday oh well not sure where to start should it be clockwise or top to bottom decisions, decisions, decisions😂🍷🍷🍷is it wine o'clock yet?
Have a lovely weekend hens whatever you are or are not doing, hopefully weather stays nice. ❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂 Hens L
It’s never wine o’clock, dear Miss O. It’s either Appletiser o’clock or Ribena o‘clock! 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I had to deal with some called Jamie Hinch in my job the other day (not Jamie (short for James) Hinchliffe). Made me think of you nusties and the good old days

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I go around calling one of my 3 kitties "Jaymaaaay" (his name was already Jamie when we adopted from the RSPCA). He responds to it! 🤣
I'm teetotal too L @Miss Ophelia - booze doesn't mix with all the lovely prescription drugs! It also turned me into a puking lunatic in years gone by, so, now my drinks of choice are tea, bottle green cordials and lime & lemonade. Also, any nice mocktails if pubs do them.
So glad it's Friday, nothing really planned, but if I can get out at the weekend, even for a short time, it's a bonus.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, or at least a calm one and sending you all love & hugs, A xxxxx

• Heart