Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so glad it’s Friday tomorrow and I’m getting the afternoon off as time back. Started my levothyroxine today, can’t wait for it to start working. It’s so cold up here, I’ve just gotten into bed with the electric blanket on.

Hope all are well Lx
Hi L,
So good to know you have started on Levothyroxine. What dose have they started you on? I do hope you start for feel better after it really kicks in.
I know there's been a huge temperature difference between north and south today xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
We mustn't give up though - there is an element of her sadly capitilising on our fred because it is her biggest, largest, most significant existance online, but as we expose the truth many tattle pics show up first online when people look her up - also I believe we could combine forces and get a great press release to expose her.
@teshhco-tart
I just don't get why the journos don't pick up on and expose her as a massive lying fraud. We seem to be the only ones exposing her.
I agree with regards to not giving up but I understand why people feel the need for a breeeever.
I love making up some creative visual piss takes (well, one of the latest is referring to her lies) and whacking them on the media page. I also love the banter and making people laugh at her expense!
I need to bring back Vinny (me, in a fiwltaah as Jimbobslobnojobornob's secret bruvver as it's been ages) 🤭
I remember you once said that the thread needed to die and i understood what why you said that too. It can be so frustrating at times with her!
Well done for reporting filthy floor plastic egg chav lady to HMRC. She sounds vile!
You, my dear are one of the best writers on there 👏🏼 xx
ETA Laughing about your MIL, mine told me years ago I must iron her son's pants and make him drink his milk!
---
For those who didn't see 🤣
🔊 *contains the word cunt and cuntry*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
@MagicRoundabout thank you for thinking of me just upset at the passing of my friend it was a shock to everyone but it was nice to see he was well loved not just by us who knew him but by many others., sorry bring the tone of the thread down. Good luck with the medical team this week hoping they can get you some relief and comfort.
Love and hugs hens and I am sure we shall all still be here for a natter even when we change the name of the threads.
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Its awful, especially if a shock and unexpected. I know how much it can affect you and the thoughts that can go through your mind.
I do hope you'll be ok and this week is a peaceful one, for you and everyone else.
Take care of you Xx

• Heart
Morning all. Glad to hear that you’re feeling a little better A. Hopefully that’ll brighten you up and feel able to cope with the world more, well obviously not H, nobody copes with her!
@Wize Owl hope everything is going well and can’t wait for the news.
hope everyone else is doing ok, people and pets. Roll on the weather where we can wear sandals and cardigans! I’m not a winter person and I’m fed up with my clothes!!
have a good day everyone.. mine started by me falling down the stairs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m fine, thank god I’ve got loads of padding!! Anyway have a good day whatever you’re doing R xx
Ouch! Go easy dear R @xxDimplesxx
I like Spring but not the 38/40 degree summers we have experienced in recent years, not the same with no pool and sea. If you want to get hold of me, just to let you know my WA is in a deep shhhleep, so just use the good old fashioned methods! 📲 Much like J's brother being an arse, some family have been a bit if a headache lately, so for now, I'm not using the app.
I hope you had a great break away.
My eldest, who we've not seen in 6 months has, apparently finished her injections/steroids for her pituitary gland tumour treatment and warned she will be a nightmare to life with for a while. She will find out soon if everything is clear. Xxxx

• Heart
Listen my sweet potato skin, I hope I'm a wild cat because so far I have exhausted more than 9 lives being deceased at your slow mo videos! Keep it up, we have to laugh at her tragedious existance!

Speaking of tragedy, I can't remember which lovely hen posted the Ebay item for sale of a collectable empty hand signed box by the queen of cunts herself - I took the liberty of messaging and somewhat destroying her post which inadvertently disappeared off the site - the seller took the time to send me some meaningless insults but I didn't rise to them and found victory in the deletion of the post altogether.

I so happen to have a friend who has a significant position for a leading company in the UK and globaly (I can't name anything or anyone but believe me it's relevant) and as much as my friend also agrees on the fucked up influencer system is, it is a huge money generater and far cheaper than traditional advertising for brands and hence they still do business with them.

I think eventually we can make a difference when we can prove that reputation has an impact on brand, and therefore sales. Coz it's all about the dollars I'm afraid.

All that aside, I think you all (or mostly) are a gorgeous bunch and you have made me laugh and helped me during very, very hard times without knowing. Maybe one day when the thread dies, we can organise an anon get together all dressed as Lenor bottles for a piss up and a laugh - imagine that! xxx
@teshhco-tart - I'm not stopping the slow mo's ❄ 👃
I get great pleasure making those two bastards sound even thicker than usual 🤭
I saw that signed box for a tenner! How unbelievably sad is that! Hilarious you messaged the hun seller and she took it down. They're all wobbly headed, illiterate gobshites with no substance.
I'm all for the get together when it's all died away. Like you, this place with such lovely nusties has got me through hellish times and continues to do so. My husband often hears me cackling and he knows why! He also thinks they are a couple of turds and has a very low opinion of Jaym from a mannzzz and farrver point of view 🤪
Having life long "friends" desert me since I joined the disabled club, I really have found great friends here and I'm truly grateful for you all 😘 🤗 A xxx

• Heart
@anniemouse I saw this the other day and had a giggle! Oh I miss the 80's! 😁
Love a leotard 🤣
@MagicRoundabout Fame now I have a earworm hehehe What about the Leg Warmers? Magic
That clip was taken from the film Perfect (1985) with Jamie Lee Curtis and John Travolta! Quite a sight! 🤭 Leg warmers were essential then, I remember wearing them to school.
I was 15 on the first red nose day and this week (Friday) it's 39 years old!!! 😲 Where the hell has time gone? I've still got all my teenage tape cases in the same order as I had them in 1988! Xx
---
@Miss Ophelia What about this one L? 😁

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Hello lovely Nusties 💕 I’ve got a little bit of time before baby Owlet wakes for his next feed so I thought I’d pop on and say hello
xxx

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Thank you for your message 💕 Yes, I hope my little Owlets will always remain close and friends. My 3 sisters are all my best friends, we have a really close bond, so I hope that will be the same for my Owlets 🦉
Your hairstyle is lovely and a lovely colour. I’m having mine cut next week like in this pic. My hair is the same colour and I’m having some caramel colour put through ✂💇🏻‍♀️ (I don’t know who that is in the pic so thought best to cover her face 😂)
Sending lots of love and hugs 💕 xxx J xxx
View attachment 2857637
---
Dearest @Miss Ophelia 💕 I couldn’t stop laughing when watching madam making a complete fool of herself prancing around the aisles in Home Bargains, she reminded me of a Giraffe running around at the zoo. I got caught up waiting for a Giraffe called April to give birth at Animal Adventure Park in the US a few years ago, sometimes she used to start zooming around and Madam reminded me of that. Her half a surname on the lorry finished me off 🤣🤣🤣 Love and hugs xxx J xxx
---

Hello C @welshgirl2021 💕 Welcome to the Nusties chat. It’s always nice to take a deep breath and a break from madam. Mr Owl knows if I’m reading my iPad and tutting or suchlike I’m looking at her stories or reels. Mind you, he knows them all by nickname now too 😂 We just use our first initial here. I’ve had to make a list as I have baby brain fog having just given birth recently 💕 xxx J xxx
---
Dearest L @anniemouse 💕 I hope you’re doing ok Schweet’arrrt. I love that you called Home Bargains, Hun Bargains, that should be on the side of their lorries 😂 I hope you’re enjoying a nice break away from t’other fred, and enjoying your reading. I’m just popping in when I get any spare time, usually in between baby Owlet’s feeds or crafting with my other Owlets. I went into town to do a few errands yesterday, post office, pick up some shopping and it wasn’t until I got home I realised I had glitter all over my face from crafting with my girls 😂 Love and hugs xxx J xxx
---
Dear @or JusRollWithIt xx I hope all went ok at the hospital and dentist and I hope you can get some relief from your hip pain soon. I had some hip pain when I was pregnant with my littlest girl and found I had to sleep with a cushion between my legs and one behind my bottom. My mum has RA and finds putting a cream called Arnica and Comfry cream on her joints helps, it might help with hip pain too xxx J xxx
---
Hello @teshhco-tart xx Lovely to see you here!! I’m sorry to read that you have RA, my mum has it too. I’m so glad that you’re having medication that helps you. My mum has methotrexate injections that make her feel so sick and has the feelings of a hangover the next day and she also has hydroxychloroquine and zapain for pain relief. It’s taken a while and 3 Rheumatologist to get that medication and Covid has held things up. I think the shock of my dad suddenly passing away unexpectedly might have brought it on.

As far as madam is concerned I can’t wait for the day when she’s exposed in the press for her lies and deceit. That whole thing with the lorry with half her surname on it and her tend surprise is BS. A nustie post a pic yesterday that she put on her stories on the 5th March of a Home Bargains AD poster with the Lorry/and her name on it! The new Lakeside branch where she was so happy she climbed the railings (I still have second hand embarrassment for her about that) opened after that, so she already knew about it beforehand….yet she climbed the railings 🙄 Anyhow, enough waffling from me, it’s lovely to see you here Schweet’arrrt xxx J xxx
Thank you lovely J, I am having a great time reading and it sounds like you’re having a fantastic time crafting with the girls. The Home Bargains thing is so cringey.
I had a great Tattle ad just now with a cure for irritating twats.
IMG_7143.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Maybe just me as I take no notice of her, but just reading about PETA giving Katie Price £5000 to not have anymore animals, but she now has a Sphynx Kitten, I thought it was she who must not be named when I seen the pictures, it seems she has had many animals, die in her care or given them away, so question is why are they giving her money?

On another link India's Kim Kardashian faking her own death for clicks might seem trivial. But lying influencers like her are making the world a much more dangerous place for us all, ain that the truth
There will be a time when the influencer/cuntfluencer will dissolve and be a thing of the past. More and more people are utterly sick of these leeches.

I hope everyone is ok? This week seems to have gone so fast. 🤗 xxxx

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@MagicRoundabout so much going about at present we both have hacking coughs but haven’t been anywhere. Seen no one so lord knows how or why I hate ill health like everyone else who suffers.
naughty bear chewing so hard on his toys he split it and then went on a high with his cat nip, our usually play for about ten minutes with catnip then they are asleep, the girls Al get on most of the time the older one is the littlest and she bosses the other about “Napoleon Syndrome “ found her the other day, curled up in the cat tree with her sister never done it befor except when very little, normally she sleep on the arm of the settee next to OH then her sister jumps up to sit on his knee she see Napoleon and jumps back off again, they are funny creatures and very loving.
sorry for the long tale, have a god day hens L❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂

• Heart
Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ @Miss Ophelia @anniemouse @puddleduck @xxDimplesxx and all lovely Nusties 💕
Thank you for all of your kind messages. I have a beautiful little baby boy 🤱🏻💙 He arrived a bit earlier than expected but he’s a good weight. He looks so much like his brother 💙💙 All went smoothly and I’m feeling well. Lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx
Oh my goodnesssss! CONGRATULATIONS lovely J @Wize Owl (I guessed right this time!) 💙 💙 👶 So very happy for you all and delighted his older brother has a little brother! Lovely news J, thank you for telling us and glad you are feeling well.
Big hugs to you both! Much love A xxxxx 💐

• Heart

xxDimplesxx

Well that served me right! Slept for an hour from 10.30 til 11.30 then awake til 4.30! No functioning today now! And I’ve got the very lively grandchildren overnight!! Great!! R xx

• Sad
  • Heart