Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@Miss Ophelia Magic is correct, our prescriptions are free in Scotland which is great. thanks x
Stingy bastard England ... I get 16 prescription items, in a carrier bag a month (embarrassing!). Well some are 2 or 3 of the same thing, so 20 odd things in a bag.
I used to get a pre-payment certificate before buggered thyroid diagnosis, but, at £9.65 per item, that would be £154.40 a month. Shocking. Thank god we have the NHS regardless and don't live in the USA! Xxx

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
OMGosh she is so boring she is very strong hold up the first page, should have screen shot it hinch you are on the way out, unless you pull the rabbit from the hat.

• Heart

xxDimplesxx

Oh bloody hell! Brentford Nylons! My Nan was a huge fan and whenever we stayed with the grandparents, our hair was stood on end, electric shocks from the sheets and boiling hot head sliding off the burnt orange nylon pillow cases. Eventually, I took my own and said I liked my security pillow!
We must pack our "2 piece" outfits for each day and wear a tiny pouch bag thing for the Nusties getaway!
MM has just completed a 6 hour deep rest and is off to tinkle town 💦 xx
---

Yes you did C, thank goodness. How are you doing now? Xx
---

Looks very beige dear L, but I do spy a cheese and pickled onion hedgehog 👌🏼
We used to go to the Brentford nylons factory so my granny could buy it even cheaper!! I’m crackling just thinking about it!! R xx

• Haha

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@anniemouse good luck with the meds they may take a while to settle and adjustments might be needed enjoy the afternoon off,take care love and hugsL
@MagicRoundabout yep week has gone fast.

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Sounds perfect. Just a good hour before anything else. I know of a person who took hers at night, kept forgetting and she made herself poorly. She has also been on thyroxine for years. I genuinely feel pharmacists give out the best advice, doctors just prescribe and off we go! xx
Yeah I was taking all my meds at night before and it was one of the nurses said to me the GP should have told me to take the BP in the morning

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Afternoon Ladies not sure what went off this morning not been there if another woe me reel lord help her when woe me does hit her, must be the new thing just read about Stormzy is 72 years old had given maya James a pressie as she was down another woe me shout out, the world’s gone mad, these folk have nothing to worry about a hell of a lot more have but then most folk don‘t need likes insta likes.
@MagicRoundabout glad Meal out was lovely and you enjoyed it, now your body says no but I am sure the meal was worth it.
@Wize Owl glad all well In the Owl nest enjoy it all.
@anniemouse hope all as good as can be with you and doggie doing. good too.
@or JusRollWithIt sorry to hear about your hip pain,, a pillow between the legs will help hoping it easies off soon.
This ipad needs binning must have took me ten minutes to write this. Love and hugs hens L

• Heart
Hello, lovely friends in my screen. We had my Dad’s cancer diagnosis confirmed this week and it’s not good news. Stage 4 and no curative treatment possible. We are all devastated and, inevitably, we’ve had to think of what life will be without him. Everybody grieves differently. I don’t know how I’m going to feel and I’m certainly not going to judge how Sophie is feeling. However, I do know one thing and that is that it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to take a month off work. And I know that my husband will take the minimum time off work permitted. For Sophie, she‘s “self employed“ so she can take all the time that she needs. But, Jamie? We all know he doesn’t work as such, but he was supposed to play in that Sellebrity football match at Arsenal last Monday (his picture and name was on the poster), so is it really the case that he couldn’t leave his wife for a few hours for a charity match to which he had made a commitment? Surely her mum and sister could keep her company for the afternoon? I just know that, when the time comes, my husband won’t be able to stay with me 24/7, let alone for a whole month.

Do you know, I’ve just spent time writing all that out but, really, I don’t give a shit. i probably should delete it but I can’t be arsed. More important things to think about.

Sorry for the brain dump. Sending love and strength to any of your trolls that need it. R xx
Dearest R @BeeHappy 🐝 ❤
I'm so sorry to read this lovely friend 🫂 I am thinking of you and your family and we are all here for you.
Sending comfort, strength and love to you, A xxxx

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
@anniemouse Awwww, poor doggie, I hope he’s better soon. Do you think it could be the antibiotics that are upsetting his tummy, it always happens when my dog has had to have them xx

@xxDimplesxx Thank you, little birthday Owlet had a lot of fun 🎈 That’s lovely your grandchildren are making Mother’s Day presents 💕xx

• Heart
Thank you lovely. Just wrote out the meds timings the nurse gave us onto a chart and he needs a bigger med box than I do 😂 x
Aww meds are a pain but dogs are generally better than cats at taking them. Has he got loads and painkillers?
Are you home or back at work tomorrow? At least the weekend is coming up. X

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@anniemouse glad doggie is home you can all settle better together, beautiful doggie gets better soon Mouse Doggie.
Sorry not being about today has been horrible but hay ho we all have bad days.
I saw this morning her Lunch at The Selfridges what an embarrassment for everyone else there all in the name of Insta and comments,
wonder if she will look back and think what an idiot I made of myself whilst she sits in her Ivory Tower Karma is a bitch.
Love and hugs hens nearly the weekend L

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
He’s in recovery now, they only managed to do one side this time and had to use a mesh instead of the muscle. Have to phone in the morning for the discharge appointment. It was weird coming home to him not here and Mr Mouse has been looking for him all day he said.
Awww, hope he’ll be home soonest xxx

• Heart