Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@MagicRoundabout hope they sort it with everything else quick sharp but we can but dream.
Have a lovely day tomorrow ❤❤❤❤ L

• Heart
Reactions: 2

anniemouse

VIP Member
Hello. The weekend has flown by here. I wanted to let everyone who was following along know that I met with the surgeon and my biopsy was negative! They are going to reassess me in 6 months, but for now I can breathe. Thanks for the support and words of comfort and wisdom.
That’s amazing news xx

• Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
No, not HRT patches, I'm on Medroxyprogesterone and Oestrogel for that.
That patches are Buprenorphine 10mcg/hour patch. I had them increased from 5mcg (starting dose) and same reaction with both. Took the last one off yesterday. Sure, feel free to share.
You must be very proud of your daughter xx
We are she’s worked very hard to get there I’ve send it to her she’s not always the quickest replying mind 🙄 x

• Heart

xxDimplesxx

I know what you mean, sometimes I feel like all I talk about sometimes is medication and complaints 🤣 it’s like I hit my 40s and started skidding downhill. Glad you had a nice evening.

What sort of books do you enjoy usually?

My friends and I are trying to get a localish Airbnb sorted for May for a weekend away. We used to drink all sorts of cocktails but now it’s mostly a couple of drinks then onto the tea like the old ladies we are 🤣

I’m meant to be meeting some other friends for breakfast tomorrow morning but I’m not doing much else over the weekend. Hope everyone has a nice weekend.
I’m with you on the tea! I very rarely drink now unless a very expensive cocktail is involved!!
I like easy reads with no violence. I’ve tended to read WW2 romance books recently but have no idea why!! I used to read all the heavy stuff but just can’t now. Enjoy breakfast tomorrow and hope you get your weekend sorted. X
I read two Colleen Hoover ones - It ends with us and thr follow up It starts with us - both easy reads
The Housemaids Secret by Freda McFadden is very good
No one saw a thing by Andrea Mara is another good one
I go through phases - this week I've read 3 books and I've started a 4th and other times I may not read for months.

I am totally stuck I to Traitors - I was meant to meet a friend this evening and I've postponed as thr final is on - its that good 🤣🤣
Xx
---

I know what you mean - my last conversation wirhb a friend we were discussing our most recently mris and what tablets we are on 🤣🤣

Enjoy your brekkie with friends tomorrow xx
Our conversations were mainly arthritis related! And moving to bungalows!! Oh and the traitors!
I’ll look at those recommendations thanks and see if my holiday brain can cope!
I’ve decided that getting old has upsides and downsides. Upside you become invisible until you get angry. Downside you become angry and visible!! R x

• Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
It's just not gone to plan and I'm saying sorry a lot! My bum is burnt from the heat pad and now on a solid ice hot water bottle and a shot of Morphine. I've got Butrans patches but they are giving me some pretty nasty red rashes. They are meant to stay on 7 days each 24/7 and I'm managing 5 with a break, then you stick the next one in a different place xxx
Eww that looks nasty Could it be allergic reaction to plaster?

Penblwydd Hapus Cariad xxx

ETA sorry should have read to the end of the thread I am see you’ve said that x

• Heart
Big congrats on to both your daughters dear C @HoratioHoohah 💍 🥳 xxx
J @Wize Owl I did laugh at Mr Owl and the sechxy husssky voice 🤣 Does he like Bonnie Tyler or Elkie Brooksshh? Please send my best back to your lovely Mummaz xxx
I found out my brother (fav younger child, company director and all things designer) visited my parents on Saturday in the next street from my youngest daughter via Mr M!
I haven't seen them now in almost 3 years (they have treated me very differently since I became a member of the "disabled community"). Pahh! Not my problem, but just shows there are those with ablest attitudes and my brother has face to face called narc Daddio a cunt and all other delightful names over the years. Mum is doolally and has been going downhill for a solid few years. I would be too, living with that man, however a narc and an enabler are a deadly combo. My brother has picked up those traits. Glad we do our own thing instead!
I know there's a Eurovision thread but I'd rather discuss with friends here @Wize Owl - last year I was MIA over this time and out song was shit. This year not much better but the on stage shagging with cod piecesshhes may pull in some attention! 🤣
Here is the Croatian song, I like it and this farm shhhtyle video 🤭 very stompy and references a 🐄 and 🐈

---
Just found this, a very different version of our 🇬🇧 song! 🎹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@anniemouse glad doggie is doing well, hope you are too and the meds are helping, work going well? Have you decided to stay or look in another department? So long as life is good for you at present I am happy for you. L❤🫂🫂🐾🦴🐾🐕

• Heart

Kmacg

Hi trolls!

I never thought I would miss Hinch but I genuinely do! Lifes been pretty boring without her 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Fanny said she thought they had some 'bad luck' a few days ago, but that was it. X
What a strange way to put it
---
I was surprised there was no one on these threads that had local information , he died 2 weeks ago would it not have been in death notices yet . Sad times for someone who is in the public eye to have to face the public at a funeral
I had the same thought. Mind you, my uncles partner passed away last year and myself and my brothers had no idea until one of them ran into my uncles mate.
---
Agree with you there...shane about the hinch thread been closed and don't really see the need to shut it down completely too...but suppose any comments at this time are gonna be deemed disrespectful, inappropriate or cruel and would possibly be deleted by the mods anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s maybe incase of anyone starting up trouble/bickering on it and I suppose the thread is meant to be about her Instagram life and not her personal stuff even if she does blur the lines by sharing her kids

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Hi trolls!

I never thought I would miss Hinch but I genuinely do! Lifes been pretty boring without her 🤣
---
Hi trolls!

So good you said it twice 😂

• Haha
I just read that too 🤣🤣🤣 we both woke up hearing the dog gagging. Mr M got up but I can’t get back to sleep.

Mushroomprincess, sending you lots of love.

L x
Hi L,
Is the dog ok? One of my cats does that, but eats grass!
I hope you get back to sleep. I think I've had my lot of 💤 thanks to buggered lungs, and laughing kicked off the coughing! Xx

• Wow

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Hello, lovely friends in my screen. We had my Dad’s cancer diagnosis confirmed this week and it’s not good news. Stage 4 and no curative treatment possible. We are all devastated and, inevitably, we’ve had to think of what life will be without him. Everybody grieves differently. I don’t know how I’m going to feel and I’m certainly not going to judge how Sophie is feeling. However, I do know one thing and that is that it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to take a month off work. And I know that my husband will take the minimum time off work permitted. For Sophie, she‘s “self employed“ so she can take all the time that she needs. But, Jamie? We all know he doesn’t work as such, but he was supposed to play in that Sellebrity football match at Arsenal last Monday (his picture and name was on the poster), so is it really the case that he couldn’t leave his wife for a few hours for a charity match to which he had made a commitment? Surely her mum and sister could keep her company for the afternoon? I just know that, when the time comes, my husband won’t be able to stay with me 24/7, let alone for a whole month.

Do you know, I’ve just spent time writing all that out but, really, I don’t give a shit. i probably should delete it but I can’t be arsed. More important things to think about.

Sorry for the brain dump. Sending love and strength to any of your trolls that need it. R xx
So sorry to hear about your Dad ❤

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
I was wondering where you were lovely @Swedish chef - love seeing your user name pop up and your posts make me laugh! Yep, we'll always be here no matter what. Hugs, A xxx
---

Aww yuck, hospital 🫂 I hope everything is as ok as possible. Between you and Mr O you are having quite a time of it but as you say, one day at a time, go with the flow @Miss Ophelia ❤ 💙
Wasps are awful and Daddy long legs, pointless creatures, all of them.
I loathe enthusiastic road cyclists, all over the place around here especially on a Sunday. They are quite dangerous and think they own the road. I call them road wasps! Sorry to anyone who maybe partakes in such activity with teeny lycia shorts on! 🤭
Take it easy L, I hope Mr O is at least stable. Love to you and the kitties, A xxxx
Thank you @MagicRoundabout ❤❤❤

• Heart

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Diolch hyfryd xxx
Yep, pretty sure it is. To be honnnesssht I would rather not have them than put up with it and look like someone has poured itching powder down my top! 🤪
So it’s the HRT patches?

Don’t answer that if it’s too personal My Daughter is a GP would you like me to send her your picture?

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I am okay, just got fed up of wasting time on her when I can’t stand her, it’s more productive to read a book. Did I miss something on the other thread? I’m glad you got out for a couple of days at the weekend. I met some friends on Saturday for breakfast and took the dog for a nice walk and a pup cup on Sunday. Mr Mouse is away for a week.
@jus rol with it I hope your hip pain eases soon. Does it hurt during the day or only at night? I wonder if ice might help during the day.
@Wize Owl i hope the owlets are still having fun on their break.
@Miss Ophelia i hope you are feeling better.
Love to everyone else, I hope you had a lovely Easter weekend x
Hello @anniemouse xx
My Owlets are enjoying the hols, especially as it’s sunny this afternoon, they’re in the garden playing and helping Mr Owl. I hope you’re doing ok and your dog is better now. I’ve been listening to some audiobooks and podcasts during night feeds with baby Owlet, I love actually reading books more than audiobooks though. Love and hugs xxx J xxx

• Heart