Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know this isn’t about SWMBN but i thought I’d give a little update of the goings on at her account as she’s not totally inactive.
Across the last month she’s lost on average 540 followers. She’s been in the red a lot more than in the green. In comparison Trollomon receives close to a 1000 followers a day. Trollomon is a matter of days away from hitting 6 million followers. Hinch is creeping further away from her 4.8 followers daily.

She has been active on her account. She’s followed a couple of people. They are both random people but I’d imagine people who knew Weepy in some form. Either that or she’s been on holiday and is getting more building work done. I’m leaning towards them being people connected to Weepy though.

The boys go back to school on Monday. She will be back after Father’s Day I reckon. Or on it with an “update”. More time off and then return and despite her grief she will have new extensions; all the make up; new clothes; significant changes to her house & we will undoubtedly spot the new silkies in the background.

I dread her return.Social media is a slightly more pleasant place without her. She’s not been missed. People still clean. Still buy cleaning products without her. I’m sure the brand partners Will have noticed that she’s no longer relevant.

take care nusties. Sending love to all those going through hardships here. ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Hi nusties, long time! Im so sorry to hear about the sad news I read through here. I don't really know what else to say other than life is a bitch and you never know when it's your turn to get a taste of it. When my sweet, kind, gorgeous, young and healthy brother got hit and killed by cancer 2 years ago (I cannot believe it's been 2 yrs already!) I wanted to die - I just didn't know how I could possibly live with his passing, with the constant hammering and devastating memories of his tiny skinny little suffering body I was desperately trying to make better until he took his last breath.

Inevitably after that, my mum collapsed and was in a coma for 2 months. Thankfully she survived but she is pretty much disabled ever since.

It's an ongoing process and we definitely all survive grief differently in our own way. I mean you don't even need to go through someone's death to go through grief. It could be the drastic end of something - a divorce, the end of an ability (work, menopause...etc) so however I have managed thus far is my own story but trust that we can all go through immense hardship without knowing we can.

I don't actually have a point, I just want to offer my support and say that you are never alone even if it feels like you are. Time heals and so does Venting!

Im obviously an anonymous person here but what I can guarantee you is that nobody in my business-related life has a clue about my personal life, and I shall die electrified before I even attempt to capitalise on any of my hardships. (hi sof_)

I will conclude with sending you all the best wishes! Whatever they may be. I know it sounds cunty but I do love you all. I do not know how I would have coped with losing my brother without the fred. Im serious. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Hello, lovely friends in my screen. We had my Dad’s cancer diagnosis confirmed this week and it’s not good news. Stage 4 and no curative treatment possible. We are all devastated and, inevitably, we’ve had to think of what life will be without him. Everybody grieves differently. I don’t know how I’m going to feel and I’m certainly not going to judge how Sophie is feeling. However, I do know one thing and that is that it’s unlikely that I’ll be able to take a month off work. And I know that my husband will take the minimum time off work permitted. For Sophie, she‘s “self employed“ so she can take all the time that she needs. But, Jamie? We all know he doesn’t work as such, but he was supposed to play in that Sellebrity football match at Arsenal last Monday (his picture and name was on the poster), so is it really the case that he couldn’t leave his wife for a few hours for a charity match to which he had made a commitment? Surely her mum and sister could keep her company for the afternoon? I just know that, when the time comes, my husband won’t be able to stay with me 24/7, let alone for a whole month.

Do you know, I’ve just spent time writing all that out but, really, I don’t give a shit. i probably should delete it but I can’t be arsed. More important things to think about.

Sorry for the brain dump. Sending love and strength to any of your trolls that need it. R xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm having a bit of a blub. Empty nester, missing my grown up daughters and just feeling meh. I just wanted to say you have ALL made such a difference to me since I joined Tattle. 🤗 😘 Love A xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 25

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yeah was sad about Weepy-Al, he seemed the only decent apple of the bunch. However I can only imagine what its like at 'not-a-farm' at moment. I bet she's made his passing all about her (as she does everything) or Maybe, just Maybe, its made her grow the fuck up and realise that there is more to life than her pathetic Insta existence, wasting all that time eye fucking herself,snogging the animals, being a liar and mean wife/mum. She's hopefully realised they are not here forever and to actually be present in their lives rather than shoving a phone in their faces or sat in her cupboard trying to flog make up (badly)
At least those little boys are getting a break from being exploited. Which is a very good thing

Reactions: 22

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
NUSTIES!!!!!!!! Guuuyysscchhhhh do you know how glad I am to of found this thread?! I’m so bloody pleased!
I didn’t know this existed until today! (Bed bound and bored again) I’ve tried other threads but wow they are dull, I’ve missed the daily running tripping over my fake hair and size 5s for the tea!!
I hope you’re all well! I feel like life hasn’t been the same since the one we don’t speak of thread was closed 😞
I hope you’re all well, you have all made me very happy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 21

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Hello. The weekend has flown by here. I wanted to let everyone who was following along know that I met with the surgeon and my biopsy was negative! They are going to reassess me in 6 months, but for now I can breathe. Thanks for the support and words of comfort and wisdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Early morning musings, the final title on the Hunch Fred was extremely prophetic. Never to be scccchhhhheeennnn again. I'm just pleased to see so many nusties on this Fred, chatting, sharing and being the loveliest trollzzzzzz in the history of trollzzzzzzzzzz. Big love to everyone, except for anyone who is an instacunzt influencer. Xxxxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Bonjour hens. Love, positive vibes, condolences and well wishes to you all. Just swinging by to say I miss you all and it is killing me not having anywhere to discuss her number one trolls antics while she's been absent. Fucking ducks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

XNosey-parkerX

I dont wanna have to play with the other kids on other threads ☹ I like my nusties. It's horrid out there, I wanna go home to the hunch threads and lay in the dog bed.

Hmph.

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I know this is the Anti-Hinch page but, as the other thread is in deep rest, I thought I’d share some very weak and tepid tea here. A friend of mine is sponsoring the Sellebrity football game at the London Stadium tonight, so I went for a nose. Inch is on the publicity picture (although I don’t know if he’ll be playing under the circumstance) but what interested me is that the garage floor guys and Borough Flooring are both sponsors. I wonder if that’s how JayM got a place on the team?!

Chatty Member
Hey nusties! Just thought I’d stop by here and say hello! Genuinely miss you funny, lovely/nusty lot. Been keeping myself busy over on the Mario and secret celebrity gossip threads, lovely to see so many familiar faces learning all things Mario, he really is a strange little goblin. Has all the self importance of hinch with none of the money/following.
Speaking of Sophie, whilst I completely sympathise with the deep grief that comes with losing a parent, I find it very difficult to believe she couldn’t find the strength and time to add a story thanking people for the outpouring of genuine messages of support I’m sure she received after announcing her fathers death. Classic Soph, makes a big announcement and then flounces off into deep rest without any consideration of her followers who will, no doubt, be worrying about how she’s coping. (I’m not including bots obvs, but her genuine followers) I know she doesn’t owe anyone anything in reality, but considering her MO has always been her “insta family” it is surely not too hard to say “thank you for all your lovely messages, it is a difficult time, and we’re just taking space to grieve privately, but I appreciate everyone who took the time to send their condolences” etc etc.

Anyway, I hope you’re all well, and I look forward to seeing a new thread appear when the time is right and we can be reunited once again, the hinch threads were my support and sanity in lockdown. I don’t think this is her done, and I look forward to more fuckery in the future from tend farm.

Love to you and yours 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Depends if she comes back and starts flogging her shite again, it will reopen, but the longer she leaves it the more likely it is she won't come back. Come to the Mario thread, moves pretty fast and it's very funny!
You’re right! She has suffered a heartbreaking loss that we wouldn’t wish on anyone. However, in the real world when people have proper (not tend) jobs you have no choice but to go back to work or lose your job. I got two weeks leave when my Dad passed and had to go back and at the time I thought I wasn’t ready but looking back I’m grateful as it helped me get a bit of normality back. Of course I was heartbroken but no amount of time was going to change that. Getting up and dressed and having a purpose every day quite literally saved me.

She doesn’t have that. She can take extended leave but then she has no escape. Just in her house day in day out posting stuff online that in the grand scheme of things is pointless. No actual purpose. The longer she leaves it the more deals she’ll lose and the more she’ll struggle to bounce back.

Reactions: 18
Hi nusties, long time! Im so sorry to hear about the sad news I read through here. I don't really know what else to say other than life is a bitch and you never know when it's your turn to get a taste of it. When my sweet, kind, gorgeous, young and healthy brother got hit and killed by cancer 2 years ago (I cannot believe it's been 2 yrs already!) I wanted to die - I just didn't know how I could possibly live with his passing, with the constant hammering and devastating memories of his tiny skinny little suffering body I was desperately trying to make better until he took his last breath.

Inevitably after that, my mum collapsed and was in a coma for 2 months. Thankfully she survived but she is pretty much disabled ever since.

It's an ongoing process and we definitely all survive grief differently in our own way. I mean you don't even need to go through someone's death to go through grief. It could be the drastic end of something - a divorce, the end of an ability (work, menopause...etc) so however I have managed thus far is my own story but trust that we can all go through immense hardship without knowing we can.

I don't actually have a point, I just want to offer my support and say that you are never alone even if it feels like you are. Time heals and so does Venting!

Im obviously an anonymous person here but what I can guarantee you is that nobody in my business-related life has a clue about my personal life, and I shall die electrified before I even attempt to capitalise on any of my hardships. (hi sof_)

I will conclude with sending you all the best wishes! Whatever they may be. I know it sounds cunty but I do love you all. I do not know how I would have coped with losing my brother without the fred. Im serious. xxx
Dearest @teshhco-tart ❤
It's almost 3am and I've just read your post. It wouldn't be me without blubbing, but I'm so sorry for what you went through with your brother and your Mum. 🫂
Your posts, as I've said before, are just brilliantly written. I have changed one paragraph to bold to reflect one that stood out for me.
No, it's not cunty, and you are loved too, I wish I could hug you all and charter a plane to take us all on a bespoke, lux holiday! 🥂 ⛱ xxx

I can't sleep, as the usually nice, quiet area where I reside had 3 police cars parked outside very late yesterday evening, until after midnight, plus an ambulance take someone away and lastly a locksmith and another police car leave!
I heard a load of cuffuffle (great word!) It sounded like something was very wrong, raised voices, but have no idea what happened. I didn't want to look like a total bellend sticking my head out of my window all the time. It's just a bit unsettling. My Ring doorbell caught some of the activity (mostly police) and I don't know the occupants of the property involved.

My youngest toddler and fiancé have found a house they like, seen a mortgage advisor who they know and are viewing later on today. If they are happy, they are going for it, so fingers crossed as it's exciting but understandably, she is a little nervous too.

If swmnbn doesn't return in the next week or two, I think she's done.
Sending love to you all, especially those going through challenging times.
A xxxx 😘
---
Time heals and so does Venting!
A good thread title there too! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hi guys. I’ve been enjoying my deep rest but I missed you trolls too much. Thought I’d meekly wave to you all on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
So nice to see familiar names here 💕

I had my breast biopsy today. That’s done and will know results within next two weeks.

I’m resting and the window is open, lovely air coming through. Distracting myself here for a bit, hope you’re all well going into the weekend.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
8 weeks is a long long time in social media. If, if she comes back, I won't lie that I'll be intrigued on the direction she's going in. Because, no doubt, her management will be bringing her back with a fresh game plan.

Anyway, love to you all ✨💕
A brown bob, no slap, no claws, a liberty print head scarf collection and a Barbour waxed jacket with fake shite shhhprayed on her bespoke Cunter wellingtons? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 15