Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@MagicRoundabout so much going about at present we both have hacking coughs but haven’t been anywhere. Seen no one so lord knows how or why I hate ill health like everyone else who suffers.
naughty bear chewing so hard on his toys he split it and then went on a high with his cat nip, our usually play for about ten minutes with catnip then they are asleep, the girls Al get on most of the time the older one is the littlest and she bosses the other about “Napoleon Syndrome “ found her the other day, curled up in the cat tree with her sister never done it befor except when very little, normally she sleep on the arm of the settee next to OH then her sister jumps up to sit on his knee she see Napoleon and jumps back off again, they are funny creatures and very loving.
sorry for the long tale, have a god day hens L❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂❤🫂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ @Miss Ophelia @anniemouse @puddleduck @xxDimplesxx and all lovely Nusties 💕
Thank you for all of your kind messages. I have a beautiful little baby boy 🤱🏻💙 He arrived a bit earlier than expected but he’s a good weight. He looks so much like his brother 💙💙 All went smoothly and I’m feeling well. Lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx
Oh my goodnesssss! CONGRATULATIONS lovely J @Wize Owl (I guessed right this time!) 💙 💙 👶 So very happy for you all and delighted his older brother has a little brother! Lovely news J, thank you for telling us and glad you are feeling well.
Big hugs to you both! Much love A xxxxx 💐

• Heart

xxDimplesxx

Well that served me right! Slept for an hour from 10.30 til 11.30 then awake til 4.30! No functioning today now! And I’ve got the very lively grandchildren overnight!! Great!! R xx

• Sad
  • Heart
@anniemouse glad doggie is home you can all settle better together, beautiful doggie gets better soon Mouse Doggie.
Sorry not being about today has been horrible but hay ho we all have bad days.
I saw this morning her Lunch at The Selfridges what an embarrassment for everyone else there all in the name of Insta and comments,
wonder if she will look back and think what an idiot I made of myself whilst she sits in her Ivory Tower Karma is a bitch.
Love and hugs hens nearly the weekend L
Sorry to hear you've had a bad day dear L @Miss Ophelia 💐
Take it easy when you can. I always feel you have given some of the best advice here and we understand each other.
I hope you get some sleep and things get better for you. 🫂
Here's to March and Spring 🐰 🐣 xxx

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Yes. But not together the pharmacist should have told you, having said that I had to tell the hospital pharmacy when i was an inpatient and the nurses also. You cannot eat Kale either not sure about spinach.

Any decaf for me please!!! Caffeine sends me a little loopy!! Morning MM enjoy your deep rest! Xx
---
Where shall we go on said hired plane? According to Mario Costa Teguise is lovely although apparently you have to wear polyester for your OOTD. Shame Brentford Nylons shut down! Nylon nightie and nylon sheets at my Granny’s left me having a lightening storm in my bed each night!! Xx
Oh bloody hell! Brentford Nylons! My Nan was a huge fan and whenever we stayed with the grandparents, our hair was stood on end, electric shocks from the sheets and boiling hot head sliding off the burnt orange nylon pillow cases. Eventually, I took my own and said I liked my security pillow!
We must pack our "2 piece" outfits for each day and wear a tiny pouch bag thing for the Nusties getaway!
MM has just completed a 6 hour deep rest and is off to tinkle town 💦 xx
---
I’m sure I posted on here with my good news but I think I may have forgotten to on the main thread…! 🤦🏻‍♀️. X
Yes you did C, thank goodness. How are you doing now? Xx
---
Lunch buffet in the corner, please use tongs😉View attachment 2924704
Looks very beige dear L, but I do spy a cheese and pickled onion hedgehog 👌🏼

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Oh, hunnay. I’m sending you the biggest hug. You‘re not alone. We had the results of my Dad’s biopsy yesterday and it confirms he has stomach cancer. He won’t get a prognosis and possible treatment plan for another week. @xxDimplesxx is right, it doesn’t happen as fast as you would hope it would, and it’s the waiting that is one of the hardest things. Hang in there.
I wish your Dad a full recovery and I’m sending you love and strength. R xx
I’m so sorry about your dad too x

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@MagicRoundabout hope Murder mittens sleeps it off and back to his normal self. Enjoy the hairdresser
@Wize Owl love the hair go for it.
@xxDimplesxx hope the pain is easing RA is a right pain sending gentle hugs
Still can’t get over that 💩💩💩show shy and retiring my 🤡🦶

• Heart

puddleduck

VIP Member
Good Morning R, hope you are doing ok lovely! 🫂
I'm much improved since yesterday (more antibiotics) & feel brighter.
So exciting for J @Wize Owl , Mr Owl, her family, and us!
Love to all xxxAxxx
Happy to hear A that you feel a little better.
Am just waiting for the few weeks in-between winter and summer when it's comfortable to get about.
Take care ❤ Rxx

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Hello you lovely lot, just wanted to share a little update regarding my son (I posted he had crohn's disease a few weeks ago) Well he started a whole new treatment plan 8 days ago and the change in him has been unbelievable I am absolutely thrilled and bursting to tell everyone and anyone he's finally starting to feel better 😊😊 he's even been back to school this week properly for the first time in months ❤❤
What wonderful news, Purple. I’m so pleased for you and your son. Xx

• Heart

Sammyjo9

Chatty Member
Hinch thread seems to have disappeared has something happened?
I was surprised there was no one on these threads that had local information , he died 2 weeks ago would it not have been in death notices yet . Sad times for someone who is in the public eye to have to face the public at a funeral

beanpole

Chatty Member
Dearest @teshhco-tart ❤
It's almost 3am and I've just read your post. It wouldn't be me without blubbing, but I'm so sorry for what you went through with your brother and your Mum. 🫂
Your posts, as I've said before, are just brilliantly written. I have changed one paragraph to bold to reflect one that stood out for me.
No, it's not cunty, and you are loved too, I wish I could hug you all and charter a plane to take us all on a bespoke, lux holiday! 🥂 ⛱ xxx

I can't sleep, as the usually nice, quiet area where I reside had 3 police cars parked outside very late yesterday evening, until after midnight, plus an ambulance take someone away and lastly a locksmith and another police car leave!
I heard a load of cuffuffle (great word!) It sounded like something was very wrong, raised voices, but have no idea what happened. I didn't want to look like a total bellend sticking my head out of my window all the time. It's just a bit unsettling. My Ring doorbell caught some of the activity (mostly police) and I don't know the occupants of the property involved.

My youngest toddler and fiancé have found a house they like, seen a mortgage advisor who they know and are viewing later on today. If they are happy, they are going for it, so fingers crossed as it's exciting but understandably, she is a little nervous too.

If swmnbn doesn't return in the next week or two, I think she's done.
Sending love to you all, especially those going through challenging times.
A xxxx 😘
---

A good thread title there too! ❤
Sounds to me like somebody in the house had a medical episode and the police probably had to drill the lock to get inside. Try not to worry too much but hopefully everyone is ok! xxx

• Heart

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
@MagicRoundabout sorry to hear your news, rest, and rest some more, sending gentle hugs and lots of love L🫂❤

• Heart