Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a few mouthfuls, even after that last night I was downing pints of water šŸ˜‚ I felt like a dehydrated sea sponge šŸ˜‚
Could you imagine their breath after all that veg then smoking a fag šŸ¤® I often wonder about the woolly wankers too, if she got rid of them.
Alas, Maldon is a place to go in the summer hols now I have my licence back šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Nusties, I have had the worst week of my life, mum in hospital, and three bereavements (friends and a colleague). I told my boss that I am hanging on by a thread, I'm getting no more than 4 hrs sleep a night, and yet, like all other people in the real world, I showed up and did a full day's work today, and will do so for the rest of the week. At this stage, her bereavement leave from her 'job' is feeling more and more self indulgent

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Nusties, I have had the worst week of my life, mum in hospital, and three bereavements (friends and a colleague). I told my boss that I am hanging on by a thread, I'm getting no more than 4 hrs sleep a night, and yet, like all other people in the real world, I showed up and did a full day's work today, and will do so for the rest of the week. At this stage, her bereavement leave from her 'job' is feeling more and more self indulgent
Hey lovely, I'm so sorry to hear you are going through a tough time šŸ«‚
To carry on with little sleep and going through grief is so hard, and madam is now officially at 10 weeks off. Not missed by many though.
I really hope your sleep improves, there's usually one or two of us nusties awake in the early hours, so always someone to chat to on this lovely thread.
Take care, love A xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So sorry to hear this, thereā€™s a quote I l heard that feels fitting:

ā€œGrief is like the ocean, itā€™s deep, and itā€™s dark, and itā€™s bigger than all of usā€

Being overwhelmed is ok, I hope you have people to lean on, as Magic says, a few are always knocking around here. And even if not at night, the bunch here, are as a supportive ear you could ask for.

Iā€™ll finish with, a decent boss (knowing your situation) should be checking in on you regularly, finding out if there is anything you need that would help etc. so if they arenā€™t doing that for you and you have a ā€œhigher upā€ I suggest you go to them. And I say that as a manager of a team of over 25 people. Good managers know their people and acknowledge people have lives and if people fall, good bosses catch them. I hope thatā€™s happening for you šŸ’™šŸ’™šŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you both, I really lucked out with my boss, and am lucky enough to work from home, and he's happy for me to take breaks whenever I need to x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you both, I really lucked out with my boss, and am lucky enough to work from home, and he's happy for me to take breaks whenever I need to x
Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re having a tough time. Itā€™s great that you have a supportive boss, and hope you have loved ones you can lean on. Tare those breaks, lovely. Itā€™s s important to look after yourself. I hope your mum is on the mend and home soon. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m so sorry you are going through this x

Reactions: 5
I was hard of kip last night (you can tell the Marion speak is getting to me!) & found myself taking a glance at SWMNBN activity on her "professional" work account šŸ˜
Following more grief accounts including one relating to šŸ™ "believing". Not that there's anything wrong with belief but as somebody here mentioned this week, you would think she would be using her private account for that kind of thing?
After 10 weeks off and not a word to her sheep, despite the fact they have financed all she has, yet active on her "work" account, seems a bit odd!
We all agree what happened is very sad, as it would be for anyone, only most people wouldn't be trying to grab attention, albeit silently? I'm sure you nusties know what I mean? It is a work account. She hasn't worked in over 2 months!
Enough of my waffle. Hope she stays away for good! šŸ‘‹
Thinking of you all, missing the MIA's too šŸ’•
A xxxx
---
Am I the only one who sees this? šŸ§. She did say she wanted to be a singer
As soon as I saw Shania's hair extensions, they reminded me of šŸ¤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was hard of kip last night (you can tell the Marion speak is getting to me!) & found myself taking a glance at SWMNBN activity on her "professional" work account šŸ˜
Following more grief accounts including one relating to šŸ™ "believing". Not that there's anything wrong with belief but as somebody here mentioned this week, you would think she would be using her private account for that kind of thing?
After 10 weeks off and not a word to her sheep, despite the fact they have financed all she has, yet active on her "work" account, seems a bit odd!
We all agree what happened is very sad, as it would be for anyone, only most people wouldn't be trying to grab attention, albeit silently? I'm sure you nusties know what I mean? It is a work account. She hasn't worked in over 2 months!
A xxxx
---

I havenā€™t been on the Mario thread for a while but I was on Etsy yesterday and this came up and made me snigger. A Nikita dug cross stitch
IMG_7540.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who sees this? šŸ§. She did say she wanted to be a singer
That could be her, as Shania certainly didn't turn up! šŸ¤£
Disappointed with her Glastonbury set šŸ˜­ was looking forward to it and had high hopes but it was a flat set.
Lots of people are now selling tickets to her next festival appearance this weekend.
Sugababes were ace on the other hand, wasn't expecting that! The crowds were insane this year, security had to stop people entering some stage sets.

Talking of supportive bosses, it's taken all of my will power this last couple of weeks to not go and scream in my new managers face!
He's the most selfish, cocky, unreliable and unsupportive boss we've ever had. We're a small team and have always been tight, even with our managers and always on top of our game until he turned up and now its all gone to rat tit. Plenty of complaints coming in about him so hopefully he'll be gone soon! In the meantime I'm practicing being zen šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That could be her, as Shania certainly didn't turn up! šŸ¤£
Disappointed with her Glastonbury set šŸ˜­ was looking forward to it and had high hopes but it was a flat set.
Lots of people are now selling tickets to her next festival appearance this weekend.
Sugababes were ace on the other hand, wasn't expecting that! The crowds were insane this year, security had to stop people entering some stage sets.

Talking of supportive bosses, it's taken all of my will power this last couple of weeks to not go and scream in my new managers face!
He's the most selfish, cocky, unreliable and unsupportive boss we've ever had. We're a small team and have always been tight, even with our managers and always on top of our game until he turned up and now its all gone to rat tit. Plenty of complaints coming in about him so hopefully he'll be gone soon! In the meantime I'm practicing being zen šŸ¤
My old boss caused half of our office (not even just his team!) to be signed off with work related stress, and (having survived brain cancer himself) his go to response to anyone daring to call in sick was 'is it a tumour?'.... he was managed out of the business very quickly post-acquisition

• Wow
A xxxx
---

Itā€™s the fact sheā€™s started following Oscar De La Renta in the last few days too. Got time to be following high end fashion brands but canā€™t put up a simple message to her sheeples. She has to rely on them spreading the word that sheā€™s still not ready to come back.

Maybe sheā€™s going to come back rebranded and finally stop this ā€œI love a bargain guyshhhā€ crap and go full on designer and expensive

It also very much goes to show that she controls Jamieā€™s instagram account because heā€™s got no need to go radio silence. Instagram isnā€™t HIS ā€œjobā€, he could still be posting like he used too

My old boss caused half of our office (not even just his team!) to be signed off with work related stress, and (having survived brain cancer himself) his go to response to anyone daring to call in sick was 'is it a tumour?'.... he was managed out of the business very quickly post-acquisition
Hate people like this. In my old job I was high risk of prem birth and I also had SPD in pregnancy. That awful thing that makes your whole pelvis scream. I was signed off to bed rest and all my boss said was ā€œI managed to carry twinsā€ā€¦ šŸ™„ Not sure if she wanted a gold star but she almost got a slap.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking, if she comes back, itā€™s been so long now she canā€™t come back with a video of how itā€™s so raw and they are all grieving hard, that wouldā€™ve made a good video a couple of weeks after, she couldā€™ve made a video with crying and a montage and wouldā€™ve got her loads of comments and in the papers, but now itā€™s been months, and I know itā€™ll be raw forever but sheā€™s missed that window of opportunity to share how raw it is etc. does that make sense?

Reactions: 6
I have a manager who has been ill with a cough for a few wks, weā€™ve been telling them to see their GP but nope wonā€™t go because they are oh so busy working picking up everyone elseā€™s slack, pisses me off, I had to have a few days off back in March, was in hospital & the guilt I felt was awful, I even took pictures to prove I was in hospital & showed my manager my discharge letter too, I went back to work still in pain because I felt I would be talked about if I didnā€™t, my dad has terminal cancer, I just carry on as best I can because I donā€™t want to let my team down. Come home & have a little cry to myself. Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 9