Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Early morning musings, the final title on the Hunch Fred was extremely prophetic. Never to be scccchhhhheeennnn again. I'm just pleased to see so many nusties on this Fred, chatting, sharing and being the loveliest trollzzzzzz in the history of trollzzzzzzzzzz. Big love to everyone, except for anyone who is an instacunzt influencer. Xxxxxxxxxx
Good morning ma lovely night owl Swedishhhhh Chef! 👩‍🍳 💕 @Swedish chef
Yeah, strange how that ended up and here we are, over 6+ weeks since that thread's sudden demise (in sad circumstances, obviously). Whether temporary or not, that is down to swmnbn and which way she decides to turn with her "career" & future life choices! 🤔
Never sccccchhhhheeeen again is something I say often and now the Marionisms are creeping in on a daily basis, so aye!
Love that the lovely nusty trollzzz gang are gathering here. I'm currently being gassed out by my eldest cat, Master Farter, (his actual name is Jamie 🤭). He's now gone off for a much needed dump, I would imagine!
🤢 💩
Much love A xxxx
---
NUSTIES!!!!!!!! Guuuyysscchhhhh do you know how glad I am to of found this thread?! I’m so bloody pleased!
I didn’t know this existed until today! (Bed bound and bored again) I’ve tried other threads but wow they are dull, I’ve missed the daily running tripping over my fake hair and size 5s for the tea!!
I hope you’re all well! I feel like life hasn’t been the same since the one we don’t speak of thread was closed 😞
I hope you’re all well, you have all made me very happy 🥰
Glad you have found us, it's a lovely thread for random chat about everything with lots of kind, friendly support amongst familiar names/friends who aren't particularly keen on a certain wig head! Xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi all, haven’t been on hinch threads in absolutely ages but I just saw the news today about Weepy Al, I know we all thought he was brill. He put up with some shit didn’t he hey. I loved that time Hinch filmed him making some tat in the workshop and he was explaining something to her and all any of us could work out was the word “saw”. Rest in Peace Weepy Al
Welcome to the chilled friendship fred of all those Anti Hinch nusties ❤
Indeed, that was the table saw in Weepy Al's workshop. He seemed a decent, likable soul who clearly had put up with a huge amount. I dread to think how recent times have been with his previous family mixed in with the rest of them. 😬
I sincerely hope she doesn't return to Instagram. Her page had been rearranged in the highlights to show all the things relating to her Dad and the things he made for them in priority order. Hopefully, she has had time to reassess the important things in life and seen this as 'that time' to log out, as she once said she would eventually do.
Inch busy buying bots, oh lord help us if he thinks he can be the one to "take over"as he has always wanted "fame"! 👃 👀

I hope everyone has had a calm weekend. Where has this year gone as next Saturday is June.
I got out for a bit on Sat and yesterday (Monday) but really struggled with pain and that was after 2.5 hours out and a 14 mile trip each way. So my brain had plans I couldn't do but beats staying at home and I try hard at weekends with Mr M home to get out the house.

My youngest daughter and fiancé went to see a house they were hopeful of buying and it turned out to be nothing like the old pictures they used. It was a 3 bed for the price of a 2, which, around here, isn't cheap, but she's now saying they would rather be in a nicer area in a 2 bed. It's so hard for young first time buyers to buy their first home and they have saved like mad for years. His parents are charging them £600 a month for a double room at their house not including food, and are desperate to leave!
Enough of my waffle ....
Love and hugs to you all, A xxxx 🤗 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

londonLA

Chatty Member
Hello my fellow Nusties 💕 hope you’re all holding up well. I was so sad to read about Weepy-Al I never thought the end of Hinch would be this!
Yeah was sad about Weepy-Al, he seemed the only decent apple of the bunch. However I can only imagine what its like at 'not-a-farm' at moment. I bet she's made his passing all about her (as she does everything) or Maybe, just Maybe, its made her grow the fuck up and realise that there is more to life than her pathetic Insta existence, wasting all that time eye fucking herself,snogging the animals, being a liar and mean wife/mum. She's hopefully realised they are not here forever and to actually be present in their lives rather than shoving a phone in their faces or sat in her cupboard trying to flog make up (badly)

Reactions: 12

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hello lovely Nusties 💕Hope you’re all doing ok xx Sending love and hugs to anyone struggling or finding things difficult atm xx 🤗 xx Hopefully it’s going to be a lovely sunny weekend ☀ Wasn’t the aurora beautiful last night ♥ I‘m a bit of a nerd when it comes to anything like that and have been excited since I found out it was going to be visible over most of the UK, it definitely didn’t disappoint (I’ll put a pic I took at the end) There’s some fantastic pics from around the UK and some lucky people even saw shooting stars 💫

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ YaY!!!! It’s Eurovision day!!! I’m so excited 🎶 We’re having family and friends over this afternoon/evening for a BBQ and to watch the Eurovision. I agree with you that the song from Croatia is great and in chance of winning, I love the video and it’s very catchy. If I’m honest I’m scared of Ireland’s song/staging 😱 What on actual earth 😳 We’re placed 12th to perform, luckily behind Spain which are 7th and IMO much more risqué with the backing blokes costumes 🫣😳😳😳 The woman singing it seems completely oblivious to what’s going on around her 😂😂😂 There‘s one country who’s singer is dressed like a giant feathery pink chicken, but I didn’t see which one 😂 I can’t wait for the shenanigans to begin 🎶 As for your brother visiting your narc dad (Benny Hill) and mum, families can be so odd can’t they! Best to just leave them to it because they’re going to do it anyway and us worrying like I used to about my narc brother doesn’t help us. I still think all narcs should be shipped off in a slow boat to a deserted island, not a paradise island either, one full of mosquitoes and circled by sharks and let them get on with it, arsenal holes 😂 Hope you enjoy Eurovision (I’m still holding out for ABBA to make a surprise appearance) Lots of love and hugs xx J xx 🦉 🌭 PS) I also meant to say that I’m still finding “Dizzy” an ear worm 🐛 but it’s growing on me and I do find it catchy. I still can’t work out the boxing theme and the cod piecessssh though🫣😂 xxx

Dearest L @Miss Ophelia I hope you’re doing ok and Mr O is beginning to feel better 🤗 xx J xx

Dear @or JusRollWithIt Hope you’re feeling less sore today. Sending love and hugs xx J xx

Dearest @anniemouse I’m also wearing a NoNob white vessssht today, but with a denim dresssh. I don’t have grey joggerssssh but I’m going to wear flip flopssssh 😂 Hope you’re doing ok Schweeet’arrrt xx J xx

Sending love and hugs to all Nusties 💕

IMG_1417.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I was surprised there was no one on these threads that had local information , he died 2 weeks ago would it not have been in death notices yet . Sad times for someone who is in the public eye to have to face the public at a funeral
Well.. I'm shocked our fanny hasn't said anything. She was talking about Al and Fiddle yesterday. She seems to know the ins and out very closely, and a couple of other regulars who live near by the fam . 2 weeks ago, that's a long time for news to spread, It's a small place isn't it ? People would've heard , especially when it involves a gobshite like Sophie and Fiddle.
Strange one over all cos fiddles been online commenting around this past week like normal aswell. Oh I don't know!

I'm sad the threads closed for now, I don't PERSONALLY see the need in a closure, but whatever I guess, we moooveeee

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Hi everyone.
Thank you all sooo much for your messages of support, love and encouragement. I’ve just got back and I’m clear! I couldn’t possibly be happier. It’s so nice to have that weight off my shoulders and not be worrying about missing my little girl grow up. I really really can’t thank everyone enough on this thread for the kindness they’ve shown me and for helping me get through this. I reckon all your positive vibes helped me get the result I was so desperately praying for. Love to you all and sending big hugs ❤. C. Xx

• Heart
Stunning! If I went out the back I could probably see something, but ay the front, too many lights. My daughter is the other side of town and has sent some lovely pics. Amazing when you think it's only something we should see way up north. I hope there's a chance tomorrow too? Xx
---
Right, these were taken just over the border in Buckinghamshire tonight by my daughter xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Just because this is thread what we've got now, despite the focus is primarily on us nusties/off topic, I thought I would post Marion's "dots of doom sermon" o' this day 'o dawn (regarding SWMNBN), for those that haven't seen it! Axx
---
Cuntry farmer chic?! 🤣
Yeah! With jimbobnojoborknob having grown a mahoosive bush and a nice pair of buggars grips sideburns to complete the new look! 🤣 xx

Attachments

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

Good morning all you lovely Nusties. Do you know, I’m actually rather enjoying the deep rest and silence from SWMNBN.

I’ve been rather under the weather for the past couple of days I think due to a meds change, but also feeling strangely low. No real reason, but just in a little slump. Anyway, much perkier today, a lovely friend noticed I’d been quiet and appeared with some flowers and good old chat yesterday afternoon.

Off to visit a school later that my youngest has been sort of ‘headhunted’ for, for sixth form (due to her sport). Full sporting bursary and an amazing opportunity for her. She’s really excited and I think after 5 years at an all girls’ school next summer, a change would be good. She had/has designs on Millfield down in Somerset, but this one is in Surrey so she can be a day girl with the odd flexiboard if needed. Selfishly I’d prefer this because I quite like her 😜

Hope everyone is ok, we appear to have blue skies and sunshine back in London Town and that makes everything feel better all round I think.

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Did any of you manage to catch a glimpse of he Northern Lights? Beautiful pinks, purples and oranges here tonight.
Had some bad news yesterday. Thought I was holding together quite well but then I cried this morning because I missed seeing the Northern Lights! 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Good to hear from you ❤ Yep, more nusties have piled on in to our little side thread as the other is no more, for the time being...
I think it's been 6 weeks now.
Hope you and your family are ok. A xxx
Good to see you here hope all is OK with you xx
Yeah all ok. OH finished chemo. Has to go for another scan as they saw something they’re uncertain of so need to be double checked. Shit but fingers crossed it’s nothing.
I then 33 tomorrow & it’s my grandads anniversary today & would have been his birthday tomorrow too so its always a rather confusing emotional charged week tbh x
My little one turned 1 last month too! Jesus time flies.

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
Just because this is thread what we've got now, despite the focus is primarily on us nusties/off topic, I thought I would post Marion's "dots of doom sermon" o' this day 'o dawn (regarding SWMNBN), for those that haven't seen it! Axx
---

Yeah! With jimbobnojoborknob having grown a mahoosive bush and a nice pair of buggars grips sideburns to complete the new look! 🤣 xx
Is he trying to cash in on her absence? Is he really going to be passing wishes to her? The way he was talking you think she was deid herself

• Haha

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
I'm really sorry to hear this 🫂 I sincerely hope whatever it is can be managed? Such a worry, especially with kids.
We all miss each other, but at least we have this thread. There are always lovely supportive nusties to listen or chat to and I hope you have support at home.
Hugs, A xxx
Thank you Magic really appreciate it ❤ Hes been diagnosed with crohns disease in Feb and started treatment which has made him horrendously ill but we have pushed on got confirmation today the infusions haven't worked so back to square one and need to find a new treatment for him discussions today of possible surgeries and stoma bag, all abit heavy it's light relief coming on here and laughing at all your daft comments 😆 x

• Heart
  • Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Hello lovely nusties 💗

I’ve been around the world and I I I, I can’t find my baby……. actually I’ve only been as far as Durham visiting family and I know exactly where my baby is… but I’ve got that Lisa Stansfield song stuck in my head after seeing her at Maldonia’s Soultasia at the weekend…. no sign of SWMNBN there or anywhere in fact (Thankfully)

No doubt she’ll be back soon and I agree with our lovely @HinchesSousChef that it will probably be after Father’s Day. I bet she’s still active in DMs, she’d have to get her constant narc supply of attention from somewhere. I bet there’s Hunzzzz out there that have sent her cards and gifts. Oooops 🤪 if she’s reading here I bet she’ll now be back with cards…. I’ll put out a bingo for that 😂

Hope you’re all doing ok 💕 Is it really June already? Not long until my Owlet’s break up for summer hols and I can’t wait! Sending lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ Mr Murder Mittens is so cute (Don’t tell him that though as he has his ruthless image to keep up in the pusssshy world 😂) Hope you and Mr M are doing ok. I had a look at the Marion thread but it was when I felt rough with low iron and I couldn’t work out most of what the heck was being said, which is strange as my best friends are Scottish 😂 Lots of love and hugs xxx J xxx

• Heart
Hi Nusties 🤗 💕
So good to see more of you lovelies coming over here and no matter what happens, this little haven for us is here no matter what.
I've not followed Mario apart from the odd glance at the thread in the past, until last week when he and Deek went on their hols. So a good place to start and top of the most liked posts on the latest thread is the Trip advisor review which has had many in tears laughing!
Goodness knows what will occur with the deep rested thread of SWMNBN but from a personal view, this thread & Mario's are both good places to be, funny & both have a nice, welcoming 'atmosphere'.
Less the lovely, funny nusties, I think many found her rinse & repeat draining and wondered if it would ever reach the next milestone.
I hope everyone is ok and please excuse the generic post as I had planned on individual ones, I will get around to it but it's been one of those days.
Anyone new, feel free to get stuck in, no sticking to a topic here! 🥂 🫂
Love A xxx

ETA: SWMNBN = She Who Must Not Be Named 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Welcome to all the nusties, no crunky snacks to shove down our fat thriats here, just a nice quiet corner to share and find support and kindness as needed.

I haven’t posted much either, just reading here and there as I can. I have been through a gauntlet of tests these past few weeks. What started out as normal screening procedures has raised little red flags here and there which has triggered more tests and appointments. I have a biopsy next week and a consultation with a surgeon the week following. I don’t have answers yet, just a strange combination of worry and hope plus gratitude for being seen relatively quickly.

Hugs to all who I know are going through their own things and a welcome again for those who are new here. @InTheDollsHouse nice to see your name pop up.

💕

• Heart