Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Just because this is thread what we've got now, despite the focus is primarily on us nusties/off topic, I thought I would post Marion's "dots of doom sermon" o' this day 'o dawn (regarding SWMNBN), for those that haven't seen it! Axx
---

Yeah! With jimbobnojoborknob having grown a mahoosive bush and a nice pair of buggars grips sideburns to complete the new look! 🤣 xx
I don't follow Marion much, I occasionally pop into the thread but not often.

What the fuck is going on with his hair???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We are a great bunch here just jump in, even if your not sure fly high we won’t let you fall
You are quite safe and hood company with us here @XNosey-parkerX 🫂
I hope everyone who has had a crappy week or felt rubbish has a better weekend coming up, even in some small way. I feel like I need to plan something to look forward to.
I've just wossschhed my hair and left it to dry au naturel. Therefore I look like a a 1980's rocker as it goes into a natural frizz, but I cba to do anything else to it and it's late!
Thinking of you all. Love A xxxx

• Heart

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Morning my lovely Nusties!

Hope you all have a lovely day planned. It's bright and sunny here so we'll be spending the day prepping the garden as we're having it all landscaped this week. Am I still allowed to stay if I admit we're having a pergola?

Don't worry though it's not gifted. A xx.

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I think a 7pm post and then a staggered start back. I think we’ve probably got another few weeks of her going MIA for days on end.
It will be interesting to see how she comes back. It’s going to be a bit odd if she just goes straight back into fleecing the sheep.
She will definitely come back because she will always need insta to make money. She will come back with a transformation of some sort and a new product, possibly a book and a range - they will milk her circumstances as much as possible to capitalise on her 'come back' as if it was a new season of Game of Thrones.

She will do tv appearances to talk about grief and all the negative victime bits she loves. There will be a PR machine behind.

Whatever she does, I will be here to update the internet with true facts :cool:

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
8 weeks is a long long time in social media. If, if she comes back, I won't lie that I'll be intrigued on the direction she's going in. Because, no doubt, her management will be bringing her back with a fresh game plan.

Anyway, love to you all ✨💕
She'll come back with a range dedicated to Alan's workshop, sandlewood and pine. In the meantime, I hope she takes the rest of the year off, really enjoying a Hinch free gram.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Seen this and thought of all those insufferable Insta Huns. I can't wait for the end but I some how think it will get worse.
The only good thing to come out of these insufferable insta pr!cks is the friendships and comradery that have evolved despite them crying troll at every opportunity.
It's been a while since I have posted (ogs know i lurk) Hugs to everyone and welcome to all the new additions to the the thread- you will not find a friendlier or more caring group online ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

londonLA

Chatty Member
Hello fellow fat thriat'ers. Hope everyone is ok! Have missed the funny messages, videos/pics and chat while the Hinch thread is currently closed 😔
I know alot of you are on the Mario thread,I've never really bothered watch his stories or look at his page before but I had a look other day and I can see why he has a load of tattle threads too. 😅 so ill be lurking on there catching up for now.

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Thought I would pop over and say hi, seeing as the con artist is MIA! And I've got the whole BH weekend off so I'm happy come tomorrow!

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Oi Oi nusties! Just having a casual walk here by the field and checking the pond if anyone wants to join (IYKYK).

Thinking of you lot while im sipping on a full fat coke. I have real life friends and a real not tend husband I truly love who is a real life rock and not a fucking pebble I piss on daily (IYKYK), a child a cherish and enjoy every moment with, BUT I have to say I miss you lot and your lemon fanta banter!

I don't miss SWMNBN at all! On the contrary, I hope SWMNBN will use these circumstances to leave for good. The management may well use this event as the reason for her fall but we all know it was a matter of minutes.

Anyway. I hope you are all doing great! Have a fantastic weekend and hope you all remember how to shine your sink! xx

• Heart
I'm glad this thread is here ❤ It's a lovely way of keeping in contact, it's more personal and we use it for general chatter & support. There's usually one or two of us up at stupid o'clock and when we really can't stand talking about ***** it's a great place to retreat and not have to worry about going off topic.
I've been reading the Mario thread and having a giggle at the holiday to Lanzerote, Spain, Also....burnt 👃 hooter holiday pics! His partner looks so uncomfortable 🤭
I hope everyone's doing ok, A xx

• Heart

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’m predicting a Father’s Day return with a wedding photo.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend x

I've a feeling the Hinxh thread will be very quiet if they reopen it as most people are now here or and/or on Marion's page spining bright & chanting each other on from the rooftops 💎🤣
Also
I was thinking the same. The deep rested thread was held together by the nusty hens and the banter between us. Xx

• Heart

Yeah....Brackie

Hi Nusties, I saw one of her bloody H Bargains trucks in real life and thought of you all. Love the 80s rocker look Magic. Have a ssschmaasssching weekend everyone 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

Samseal

Chatty Member
Hi 👋 everybody, glad I have found you all,couldn’t remember what this thread was called. I have really missed all the banter and jokes, it’s just not the same on other threads. Sorry to hear some of you have been dealing with awful situations, big hugs to you all 🥰

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh... it's just lovely seeing more nusties here! 👋 @HinchesSousChef - hope you and yours are doing ok. Do you reckon SWMNBN will return? xx
@Yeah....Brackie - How did you contain yourself schweet'arrt? 😲 🚛 Any pics? 🤣
Unless I bovver to straighten my mop or get it done by a hairdresser, it's unruly. I've put it up now, so more "Victorian slob"! Xx
@BeeHappy 🐝 Well we are of the very same year of birth, so of course we are 😍 How cool you are singing Bon Jovi at your choir group! Is it one of those rock choirs I've heard so much about?
I'm going to drag out my 80's tape case to photograph (that I took to school with me back in the day) and still in the same order. Anything from Erasure to Fleetwood Mac, Billy Ocean, Europe, early Kylie and Van Halen. Remember takes getting jammed and shoving a pencil in to wind them back up? Happy days! Xx
What's everyone up to for the weekend?
Love to you all, A xxxx ❤ 🤗
Hiiii! Hope you’re well too! Love all the non SWMNBN chat here!
Unfortunately I think she will be back. She will skulk back and br even more unbearable and erratic than before. She’s still online following people who have chickens and planning her next content. 🫤
Hope you nusties have lots of lovely plans for the weekend.

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
I wish we could have our other thread back. I want to be able to talk without taking the safe off topic space you guys have created 🤍🤣

• Heart