Anti-Hinch Tattlers Off-Topic Chat / Support & Insomnia Club! #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning.

Still quiet on the other front I see…!

Sunday was a great day, thank you Magic. Brilliant feedback for daughter and she’s selected for observation which is HUGE for her, so she’s v happy and I’m v proud. Daughter no 2 also got engaged over the weekend, so it’s been celebrations all round Chez Hoohah. Hope you managed to rest well and gather lots more spoons for this week. ❤

Hope Miss O that Mr O is ok. I’ve never heard of virtual wards, so shall go and make sure I do now.

Another glorious day here (dunno what yesterday’s shocker was all about, then I remember this is England), but it’s looking promising that the next week or so will be lovely at least.

Have a wonderful day all, Cx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello lovely Nusties 💕 Hope you’re all doing ok and had a lovely bank holiday weekend 🌷xx

Dearest A @☆MagicRoundabout☆ 💕 I’m starting to feel better thank you Schweet’arrrt. I was feeling so tired and breathless. Just doing simple things I sounded like JayM after him smoking his 20-40 cigarettes a day 😂 Thing is, I’ve never ever smoked 😂 My voice sounded husky too, which Mr Owl said was schexy 🤪 I thought I sounded more like Marge Simpson 🤣 I’m so looking forward to Eurovision….. I loveeeeee it so much 🎶 To be honessssscht I’m not that keen on our song, I had it as an ear worm the other day and it drove me bonkersssh 🐛😵💫 The dress rehearsal looked very risqué 😳🫣 I didn’t know where to look 😳 Are they actually wearing codpieces 🫣 I need to listen to some of the other countries. I saw the Netherlands rehearsal and his jacket is very questionable and maybe something Helmet-Head-Fiddle wore in the 80s 😂 I hope you and Mr M are both doing ok. My Mummaz sends her best wishes and love to you. Lots of love and hugs xxx J, Mr Owl and the Owlets xxx 🦉 🌭🍌🥛

Dearest L @Miss Ophelia 💕 I’m so sorry Mr O is poorly, I hope he feels better soon. I hadn’t heard of the virtual ward before, I hope he’s getting all of the help needed xx I’ve been able to have lots of rest thanks to my mummaz, sisters and Mr Owl. The medication has started to kick in so I’m starting to feel better. I still need to take it easy though and try not to rush getting better. Baby Owlet is such a laid back baby, it feels like he’s always been with us, rather than just 2 months. My real not tend twin gurrrrlsssh have been helping me out with him and with my other little Owlets. I’m so lucky as they‘re all so wonderful. I hope you’re doing ok xxx Love and hugs xxx J xxx

Hello C @HoratioHoohah Lovely to see you here Schweet’arrrt 💕 Congratulations on your Daughter getting engaged 💍🥂🍾 How lovely! 😊 Love and hugs xxx J xxx

Sending love and hugs to all Nusties 💕 xxx J xxx 🦉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@MagicRoundabout take it easy.
@Wize Owl you also take it easy
@HoratioHoohah Congratulations to both daughters proud mummy moment.
oh had nurses in again this morning and think they said the where coming in at least twice a week so we shall see hopefully them com8ng in will keep him from hospital, thank you all for the thoughts much appreciated.
So nothing happen at 7pm then?
Have a good week nusties, love and hugs L

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Big congrats on to both your daughters dear C @HoratioHoohah 💍 🥳 xxx
J @Wize Owl I did laugh at Mr Owl and the sechxy husssky voice 🤣 Does he like Bonnie Tyler or Elkie Brooksshh? Please send my best back to your lovely Mummaz xxx
I found out my brother (fav younger child, company director and all things designer) visited my parents on Saturday in the next street from my youngest daughter via Mr M!
I haven't seen them now in almost 3 years (they have treated me very differently since I became a member of the "disabled community"). Pahh! Not my problem, but just shows there are those with ablest attitudes and my brother has face to face called narc Daddio a bleep and all other delightful names over the years. Mum is doolally and has been going downhill for a solid few years. I would be too, living with that man, however a narc and an enabler are a deadly combo. My brother has picked up those traits. Glad we do our own thing instead!
I know there's a Eurovision thread but I'd rather discuss with friends here @Wize Owl - last year I was MIA over this time and out song was tit. This year not much better but the on stage shagging with cod piecesshhes may pull in some attention! 🤣
Here is the Croatian song, I like it and this farm shhhtyle video 🤭 very stompy and references a 🐄 and 🐈

---
Just found this, a very different version of our 🇬🇧 song! 🎹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello, lovely nusties. I thought I’d park myself here while the other thread is in deep rest. Hope you are all well. Thinking of anyone who is affected by Hinch’s news. R x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hinch thread seems to have disappeared has something happened?
I was surprised there was no one on these threads that had local information , he died 2 weeks ago would it not have been in death notices yet . Sad times for someone who is in the public eye to have to face the public at a funeral

I was surprised there was no one on these threads that had local information , he died 2 weeks ago would it not have been in death notices yet . Sad times for someone who is in the public eye to have to face the public at a funeral
Well.. I'm shocked our fanny hasn't said anything. She was talking about Al and Fiddle yesterday. She seems to know the ins and out very closely, and a couple of other regulars who live near by the fam . 2 weeks ago, that's a long time for news to spread, It's a small place isn't it ? People would've heard , especially when it involves a gobshite like Sophie and Fiddle.
Strange one over all cos fiddles been online commenting around this past week like normal aswell. Oh I don't know!

I'm sad the threads closed for now, I don't PERSONALLY see the need in a closure, but whatever I guess, we moooveeee

Reactions: 12
Well.. I'm shocked our fanny hasn't said anything. She was talking about Al and Fiddle yesterday. She seems to know the ins and out very closely, and a couple of other regulars who live near by the fam . 2 weeks ago, that's a long time for news to spread, It's a small place isn't it ? People would've heard , especially when it involves a gobshite like Sophie and Fiddle.
Strange one over all cos fiddles been online commenting around this past week like normal aswell. Oh I don't know!

I'm sad the threads closed for now, I don't PERSONALLY see the need in a closure, but whatever I guess, we moooveeee
Fanny said she thought they had some 'bad luck' a few days ago, but that was it. X

Reactions: 3
Fanny said she thought they had some 'bad luck' a few days ago, but that was it. X
Ah I've not been on the thread much in ages tbh so must of missed that lil diddy.

The way she was going on about Al yesterday and the guess the lie game, she didn't know..I find it very strange. Unless they really have kept the details on the DL with family only. But the funeral would've/should've been by now tho, even if he did get an Autopsy, there done in the first couple of days. So I'm curious how that's gone unseen aswell.

She can't go to the farm without being snapped and some1 plastering pics all over. But not a sniff at this? Weird.

Anyways, the wee Mario thread will keep me entertained til she's back!

Reactions: 6
Ah I've not been on the thread much in ages tbh so must of missed that lil diddy.

The way she was going on about Al yesterday and the guess the lie game, she didn't know..I find it very strange. Unless they really have kept the details on the DL with family only. But the funeral would've/should've been by now tho, even if he did get an Autopsy, there done in the first couple of days. So I'm curious how that's gone unseen aswell.

She can't go to the farm without being snapped and some1 plastering pics all over. But not a sniff at this? Weird.

Hell yeah come over, it's the funniest it's ever been atm. Same thoughts as you did cross my mind too I also found it odd.

Not necessarily we lost my uncle back on the 23rd March very suddenly. We only laid him to rest on the 29th April. Sometimes they can take a while.

Reactions: 4
I am just hoppin on to say I saw a comment on the DM that really pissed me off. Tattle is a gossip site and it should stay within tattle - I mean I got my fingers snapped a couple of times for being somewhat out of line so I should know the rules by now.

We don't have to say something nice because of what's happened, but best to say nothing in times of bereavement and especially not mention obvious tattle comments.

Someone mentioned Ron as a parallel to her seeking attention and quoted the 'motorbike' disease. That's wrong and a massive red flag for us all.

I don't make the rules and I don't intend to police ANYONE, but that is a seriously tit move by one of the hunz.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Agree with you there...shane about the hinch thread been closed and don't really see the need to shut it down completely too...but suppose any comments at this time are gonna be deemed disrespectful, inappropriate or cruel and would possibly be deleted by the mods anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What a strange way to put it
---
I had the same thought. Mind you, my uncles partner passed away last year and myself and my brothers had no idea until one of them ran into my uncles mate.
---
Agree with you there...shane about the hinch thread been closed and don't really see the need to shut it down completely too...but suppose any comments at this time are gonna be deemed disrespectful, inappropriate or cruel and would possibly be deleted by the mods anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s maybe incase of anyone starting up trouble/bickering on it and I suppose the thread is meant to be about her Instagram life and not her personal stuff even if she does blur the lines by sharing her kids

Reactions: 1