Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to hear about your serious health issues. Endometriosis is a bastard disease all right.
Yes I remember the copying & pasting of your illness posts, commenting about the several times you were unwell hinting at the vaccine as cause, nasty edge to it wasn't there... I mean why would someone do that?! Without checking the facts of your medical history if they'd taken the trouble to, I dunno, ask you what was wrong... 😩🙁 xx
Ah, thank you. It is a bastard of a disease, one of those 'invisible illnesses' that others others don't notice until they've spent a bit of time with me.
Interestingly, I didn't get Covid until I thought I'd be safe enough to not need another booster last (Australian) winter.
Makes you think, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haven't listened yet, it's on my play list for tonight. It's about Andrew Wakefield and I think is only three episodes (one out so far for non-subscribers.)
Andrew bleeping Wakefield has a lot to answer for

(and no, I won't type his name without the expletive)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Wakefield’s army are out in force on twitter this morning re. Matthew Perry.
“VaXxEd??? DiEd SuDdEnLy???? From the ClOt ShOt ExPeRiMenT?!”

Have a day off lads
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wakefield’s army are out in force on twitter this morning re. Matthew Perry.
“VaXxEd??? DiEd SuDdEnLy???? From the ClOt ShOt ExPeRiMenT?!”

Have a day off lads
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Didn’t he drown in his jacuzzi?

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It's awful news about Matthew Perry. A miracle he lived this long really, poor guy, considering what his body and mind have been through across 40+ years of addiction.
Basically you'd have to be a total bleep to gloat about 'the vax' as cause of death here... 🙁

• Heart
He had well-documented long term struggles with addiction. You can see for yourself the before and after effect between series of Friends.
I remember when he was so skinny and looked like hell, next season he'd put on weight and had clearly been to rehab.
Those ghouls are just salivating at the poor man's death.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Who’s ready to rumble?

---
(And if it doesn’t happen today, it will DEFO happen in 2031 according to george orwell)

• Haha
Well, Orwell did coin the phrase "ignorance is strength"...

• Haha
Useful thread about how to verify and fact check online images.

Thanks for this v. interesting thread and tools for checking authenticity of online content.
It's frustrating how ridiculously easily some people - especially those with a CT leaning - fall for and share these kinds of manipulated memes & online material. Apparently that crucial critical faculty of 'questioning everything' doesn't apply to them! 🙄 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i’m seeing an unfortunate resurgence in antisemitic conspiracy theories, seems like they’re bored of the covid stuff so have moved back to targeting jews again.
It’s been surreal to see so many rightwing nutters who have spent months banging on about how much they hate muslims suddenly turn around and start supporting a muslim nation in response to the situation over there (although tbf, they’re not supporting Palestine, they support the terrorist organization Hamas).
Just shows how deeply entrenched their burning hatred of Jews is…

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i’m seeing an unfortunate resurgence in antisemitic conspiracy theories, seems like they’re bored of the covid stuff so have moved back to targeting jews again.
It’s been surreal to see so many rightwing nutters who have spent months banging on about how much they hate muslims suddenly turn around and start supporting a muslim nation in response to the situation over there (although tbf, they’re not supporting Palestine, they support the terrorist organization Hamas).
Just shows how deeply entrenched their burning hatred of Jews is…
It never really went away during Covid. Remember the vaccine was just a way for George Soros and Bill Gates to be able to track you at all times blah blah 5G blah blah Rothschilds blah blah… you know the drill.
It tracks that these rampant Islamophobes also support the Daesh-affiliated Hamas.
Old-school CTers were at least not that inconsistent.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It never really went away during Covid. Remember the vaccine was just a way for George Soros and Bill Gates to be able to track you at all times blah blah 5G blah blah Rothschilds blah blah… you know the drill.
It tracks that these rampant Islamophobes also support the Daesh-affiliated Hamas.
Old-school CTers were at least not that inconsistent.
Yeah you’re totally right. I guess what I mean is that their tune has changed from low level grumbling about the vaccine being part of some plot by the Jewish cabal who run the world to make everything fertile, to straight up supporting a terrorist group because they enjoy seeing innocent Jewish civilians get killed. It’s honestly insane some of the stuff they’re coming out with now.
---
“Make everything fertile” lol, I wanted to say “make everyone infertile”. Not sure what happened there!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Still seeing some blatantly misleading/embarrassingly CT covid vaccine stuff online, on twitter especially, from the usual dubious sources, eg so-called 'doctors' who after basic checks for affiliations & publications you can plainly see aren't legit, or right-wing commentators baiting for clicks. 🙁😬

This misinformation, usually packaged in snappy tweets or video segments rather than academic articles you can read and verify, is another example of how the internet can be a great tool for accessing data; unfortunately it's also a platform for spinning out catchy nonsense to those lacking enough critical skills to spot that THEY are the ones being manipulated by dubious online provocateurs, and have been for years and years now...

I never liked the derogatory term 'sheep' applied to people who had covid vaccines and wore masks. Such a daft insult (and not one at all if you're an animal lover!). But if the original term stemmed, as it did, from the notion of following directives & believing 'authority figures' from afar simply because that's what the rest of the herd did, then who exactly are behaving in a 'sheep-like manner' now...?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This misinformation, usually packaged in snappy tweets or video segments rather than academic articles you can read and verify, is another example of how the internet can be a great tool for accessing data; unfortunately it's also a platform for spinning out catchy nonsense to those lacking enough critical skills to spot that THEY are the ones being manipulated by dubious online provocateurs, and have been for years and years now...

I never liked the derogatory term 'sheep' applied to people who had covid vaccines and wore masks. Such a daft insult (and not one at all if you're an animal lover!). But if the original term stemmed, as it did, from the notion of following directives & believing 'authority figures' from afar simply because that's what the rest of the herd did, then who exactly are behaving in a 'sheep-like manner' now...?
Exactly. They’re not critical thinkers, they’re just miserable, bitter people who are looking for some other group to target and blame for their problems. They hate whoever/whatever the owner of their current favourite substack blog or twitter account tells them to hate lmao.