Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the CT in the States have latched on to a new one.

Mind you, it's only the medications that have phenylephrine (recently proven to be useless), not the decongestants or meds that contain actual psuedoephedrine. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mind you, it's only the medications that have phenylephrine (recently proven to be useless), not the decongestants or meds that contain actual psuedoephedrine. Sigh.
I had this conversation with my husband the other day, we were talking about how tit cold and flu tablets are without pseudoephedrine.
What a mob of weirdos.

Reactions: 5

The thing that people are failing to understand, is that the FDA haven’t concluded that phenylephrine is totally useless as a drug in general, it’s just that they’ve concluded that it’s not effective as a nasal decongestant when administered orally at the particular dose which is currently being sold at over the counter. You can literally still buy phenylephrine as a nasal decongestant spray, and it’s still considered to be effective when administered this way.
Phenylephrine also has plenty of other uses, it’s indicated as a treatment for several other conditions including hemorrhoids and is used as a vasoconstrictor during certain surgeries too, particularly those performed on the eyes.

Unfortunately these paranoid CTists won’t go and actually read up on this though, it’s far more exciting to imagine that the evil FDA are taking away their trusty Sudafed and replacing it with some sort of mind altering, infertility causing government control drug disguised as a nasal decongestant 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pipeline from antivaxer to literal serial killer defender is crazy lmfao. Genuinely wtf? There’s no hope for people like Kate Shemirani.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The pipeline from antivaxer to literal serial killer defender is crazy lmfao. Genuinely wtf? There’s no hope for people like Kate Shemirani.

She was given a fair trial and judged to have been guilty. The evidence is overwhelmingly obvious that she is guilty. I've noticed a lot of the CT screaming for her to be pardoned.
I wonder what their stance would be was she not a conventionally attractive white woman?
Compare her looks to Beverly Allitt, do they think Allitt is also innocent?

• Heart
Article today in the guardian, measles cases are on the rise again.
“Modelling by the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) suggests failing to improve vaccine uptake could have severe consequences. While the risk of a nationwide epidemic is low, it believes an outbreak of between 40,000 and 160,000 cases could occur in London due to low vaccine uptake in the capital”

• Sad
Reactions: 10

One nutter backing another nutter. Birds of a feather...

But honestly, Kate is so strange I wouldn't be surprised if she started tweeting things along the lines of: "The sky is actually green NOT blue, like they want us to think!"

She pushed her own children away in favour of spouting CT crap. Tells you all you need to know really.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
One nutter backing another nutter. Birds of a feather...

But honestly, Kate is so strange I wouldn't be surprised if she started tweeting things along the lines of: "The sky is actually green NOT blue, like they want us to think!"

She pushed her own children away in favour of spouting CT crap. Tells you all you need to know really.
She’s had a real gripe with the NHS in general ever since she got struck off by the NMC for spreading misinformation about the vaccine being a 5G radiation activator, or whatever nonsense it was she came out with. I think she thinks there was a conspiracy theory against her to get her struck off for “spreading the truth”, and that’s why the absurd “Lucy Letby was actually scapegoated by the hospital as a cover up” theory resonates so strongly with her.

I notice that certain CTists who were once nurses or doctors and got struck off (or nursing/medical school drop outs) often end up like this too. They can’t deal with their own failings, so they completely turn their back on a profession they once loved and start spreading the dangerous narrative that their ex colleagues are all evil big pharma shills. For Kate in particular, it’s so obvious that so many of her feelings towards HCPs and healthcare in general stem directly from her own personal grievances with the NHS.
And yeah, she is truly an awful mother as well. Idk how she sleeps at night knowing how her kids feel.

• Heart
The home educated groups have become completely overrun by nasty, rude CTs who tell you that you have no business being a home educator if you believe in vaccinations or science. It’s unbelievable that all of these people accuse you of being ‘rude’ for believing in science and yet they are THE most spiteful, insulting people in how they talk to others.

I HE because my child has needs incompatible with MS. It is horrifying to be suddenly surrounded by people who think that satanic pedophiles rule the world.
---
Exactly. Outright denial (lies), whataboutism, claiming "alternative facts" - as if facts are akin to opinions! It makes one's head spin. And I fear it's only going to get worse with the increasing sophistication of deep fakes.
I remember seeing a news anchor call out a politician from the Trump era when she said ‘alternative facts’

he said ‘alternative facts are not facts, they are falsehoods!’

• Sad
  • Wow
So the news is in that 2023 is the hottest year in history, with a comment from António Guterres saying "We are living through climate collapse in real time".

Yet I'm sure the conspiracy theorists will be pouring scorn on it, because they've convinced themselves there's no such thing as climate change - given they know best. ;)

One thing that confuses me is that on one hand, CTists often advocate for returning to a more traditional way of life and they will quote studies of the negative impact pollution has had on the world (which I agree with - more should be done to tackle pollution) but then they can't seem to accept that the same pollution could have an impact on long term climate change. Do they think that unchecked release of CO2 into the atmosphere will have no impact on climate, then? And if so, how do they know?

They don't seem to have any alternative theories other than "climate change and all the scientific evidence is fake and is being made to control us".

• Heart
Climate change deniers are the dumbest people going. Like, is your brain so tiny it genuinely can’t fathom that temperatures on earth can *change*? 😂 So dim that you possibly comprehend that the ice age happened either?
The funniest thing about them is they’re usually old fucks too (like 70+) who won’t even be around to see what the world is like in 50 years time, so I don’t get why the subject of climate change sends them into such a rage anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My youngest daughter’s dad keeps telling her that there are chemtrails in the sky. She’s only 3 and the idea of chemicals in the sky worries her. She understands a lot for her age, is also autistic and has PDA. So when she asks other people in the family about it and they tell her ‘no it’s just condensation in the sky’, it’s confusing for her - why does her dad who should be her rock think this?

Anyone have any advice on how I should handle this?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
My youngest daughter’s dad keeps telling her that there are chemtrails in the sky. She’s only 3 and the idea of chemicals in the sky worries her. She understands a lot for her age, is also autistic and has PDA. So when she asks other people in the family about it and they tell her ‘no it’s just condensation in the sky’, it’s confusing for her - why does her dad who should be her rock think this?

Anyone have any advice on how I should handle this?
Is there a child psychologist service you can ask for advice? Or a child help line or anything of that nature? I'm probably not much help as I don't have children.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes, that’s a good idea actually. Thank you. I doubt that I’m the only person in this situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

These people are genuinely sick in the head. One of the worst holocaust denial threads I’ve come across in a long time, the entire comment section is just calling her a liar. Feels like holocaust denial is becoming more and more mainstream sadly.

• Angry
  • Wow
Just home from spending a week visiting various family and in laws. Spent a very interesting evening listening to how the UK is going to end July 2024 due to some unknown unpaid lease agreement between the King and the Pope. Apparently all UK citizens that have money in the bank or own a property will lose it and we need to start stockpiling food and being more self sufficient now. That was the most tame theory spoken about 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
LL would easily have passed her revalidation checks because she was surrounded by friends and allies. I'm unable to reregister as I don't know anyone with a PIN that can vouch for my character.

And we wonder why nursing is in crisis?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4