Anti-Conspiracy Theories #7 Google told me, so it must be true. Sheeep!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha typical bleeping CTist logic.
Will believe whatever nonsense theories they’re told by their fave twitter account about global warming, vaccines and 15 min cities with no tangible evidence whatsoever to back it up, yet refuses to believe that a wildfire is real despite seeing literal video evidence of the aftermath! I love the added information on the bottom of the tweet about how leaves don’t burn due to their high water content, as if that’s not immediately obvious to anyone with more than 2 bleeping brain cells.
I know it’s not PC to say, but this just shows how dumb you have to be to fall for CTs like this.

I've seen people pondering the amount of wild/bushfires lately.
Have they just not taken notice for however long they've been alive?
It's a fact of life, we have trees here that won't drop seeds unless they've been burnt by fire.

Lots of fires are deliberately lit, it's not a conspiracy. People are fucked in the head and get a kick out of how much damage they can do.

See also lightning strikes, cigarettes chucked from car windows and even broken glass heating up already dry grass and you've got a fire. Honestly, it's like some people live in a bubble and can't see what's weird to them is everyday life for others.

Those of us who live in high fire danger areas aren't surprised when there's an out of control fire, we have public education ads every summer advising what to do if you're caught near a fire, when to leave and how to protect your home. Which is weird if the Powers That Be are trying to kill us off..
BIB yep, where I live there are literally fires every single year and it’s not a new thing either. They’re almost always started by cigarettes or by BBQs.
I don’t understand how this has even become a CT.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some people simply don't want to acknowledge the reality of climate change. They prefer to say that's another plot from the woke globalists. They are ready to believe in CTs if it means they don't have to face the consequences of our inaction. I think for some people CTs are a lazy method of denialism or a justification of their biases.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
apparently being started by 'DEWs' (Direct Energy Weapons).
A term which I don't doubt existed beforehand but which I first recall hearing from the most excellent Dr Judy Wood, (who I think is definitely nuts if her theory was serious as opposed to being a clever sociopsychology trolling experiment) who was the only person - for many years - to try to take proper substantive legal action regarding the 9/11 reports, instead of just being shouty for clicks.

Specifically on the Hawaiian wildfires I see a lot of comments that it was Blackrock wot dunnit but they don't have to cause these things - as a massive institution with a huge heap of ready cash, they can get their foot in the door first and out-bid anyone.
There's always a disaster going on somewhere in the world so they just need to keep an eye on the news, ready to send in the vulture with a bag that's heavy on cash and light on the moral fortitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Some people simply don't want to acknowledge the reality of climate change. They prefer to say that's another plot from the woke globalists. They are ready to believe in CTs if it means they don't have to face the consequences of our inaction. I think for some people CTs are a lazy method of denialism or a justification of their biases.
They need to learn about Occam’s razor lol. “When presented with a competing hypotheses about the same prediction, one should prefer the one that requires the fewest assumptions”.
In order to believe that these fires are being elaborately faked by an evil group of woke globalists as part of some conspiracy with the goal of doing… idek what…, rather than just being naturally occurring fires which happen every year in certain areas, you have to make a LOT of pretty far fetched assumptions.

wtf are they even on about here, fire crawling? Ever heard of this thing called “the wind”?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They need to learn about Occam’s razor lol. “When presented with a competing hypotheses about the same prediction, one should prefer the one that requires the fewest assumptions”.
In order to believe that these fires are being elaborately faked by an evil group of woke globalists as part of some conspiracy with the goal of doing… idek what…, rather than just being naturally occurring fires which happen every year in certain areas, you have to make a LOT of pretty far fetched assumptions.

wtf are they even on about here, fire crawling? Ever heard of this thing called “the wind”?

Oh lord, they walk among us. Fire is well known for 'jumping', it can happen over whole streets if the wall of it is big enough.

Reactions: 8
Oh lord, they walk among us. Fire is well known for 'jumping', it can happen over whole streets if the wall of it is big enough.
exactly - and especially if it’s as windy as it obviously was in that video.

interesting to see that no one realised it actually isn’t footage of maui until halfway through the replies to that tweet though. it’s ohio 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's all a bit Lovecraftian...

Looks like Davy Jones' beard. Probably just a prop left over from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Just kidding, it's actually horrific although I do love reading about weird just-discovered sea creatures. Fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like Davy Jones' beard. Probably just a prop left over from Pirates of the Caribbean.
Just kidding, it's actually horrific although I do love reading about weird just-discovered sea creatures. Fascinating.
There are plans for a new hunt for the Loch Ness monster, so fingers-crossed...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think it’s homophobic as there’s no evidence whatsoever to suggest that he cheated on his mrs with any man (let alone Macron), so it just seems like a smear campaign that’s coming from people who already hate him because he’s pro LGBT. They think being gay is a bad thing and see it as a big insult to label someone they don’t like as gay.
Yep. The one thing they all have in common is they’re all bigots.

Reactions: 7
Here’s a question: what’s with the latest trend of CTists sucking off Australian and US senators as if they’re not the same “elites” who bought in all of the things they hate, like masks and lockdowns??

The irony of these self proclaimed anti establishment, non sheep “awake and aware” types literally fawning over politicians is not lost on me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here’s a question: what’s with the latest trend of CTists sucking off Australian and US senators as if they’re not the same “elites” who bought in all of the things they hate, like masks and lockdowns??

The irony of these self proclaimed anti establishment, non sheep “awake and aware” types literally fawning over politicians is not lost on me 🤣
You raise a great point! I've seen a few of those videos where senators are grilling people and it makes me think two things... Firstly, why are you grilling people? As politicians aren't we meant to be grilling you? Secondly, like you say, weren't they part of the decision making process themselves?

Yet they get lauded by some as heroes for "having the guts" to ask difficult questions. It feels like a strange parallel universe.

Reactions: 2
You raise a great point! I've seen a few of those videos where senators are grilling people and it makes me think two things... Firstly, why are you grilling people? As politicians aren't we meant to be grilling you? Secondly, like you say, weren't they part of the decision making process themselves?

Yet they get lauded by some as heroes for "having the guts" to ask difficult questions. It feels like a strange parallel universe.
Literally! These politicians who are suddenly “questioning” the pfizer employees (because they realise that appearing to sympathize with antivax rhetoric can win them votes from certain sections of society) were the literally the only ones who had the power to stop certain companies in Australia from demanding that their employees take the vaccine, yet they didn’t…?

Have the CTists completely forgotten this lol?

• Heart
Literally! These politicians who are suddenly “questioning” the pfizer employees (because they realise that appearing to sympathize with antivax rhetoric can win them votes from certain sections of society) were the literally the only ones who had the power to stop certain companies in Australia from demanding that their employees take the vaccine, yet they didn’t…?

Have the CTists completely forgotten this lol?
I think it's a case of liking what a person says if they're in agreement - regardless of who they are.

I haven't watched many of the videos myself, but from the senator videos I have seen, they tend to ask leading or unfair questions, such as:

"Isn't it a bad thing that X happened?" rather than "Is it correct that X happened?"

"Tell me in detail about what you did in relation to X, using no more than five words".

Then, when the person tries to say they can't answer a detailed question in a few words (or with a yes or no answer) they interrupt saying things like: "You're not answering the question!" and implying that means immediate guilt. They do it because they know complex questions can't be answered briefly, so it gives the illusion the senator has "won" the debate.

How rich of a politician to complain about someone not answering a question. :ROFLMAO:

One for the planespotters ;)

I've got my glasses already, they came free with the neutraliser :cool:

• Haha
One for the planespotters ;)

I've got my glasses already, they came free with the neutraliser :cool:
Just scrolled down that twitter account and that's one seriously funny satire account. 🤓
-----
Still laughing. 'Improvement of Thoughts' gas! 😂😂
The worrying thing is, there'll be people looking to that account for real, not realising it's taking the major piss out of chemtrailers. 😩

• Haha